Targaryen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This was me after the episode

Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: loveydovey

This was me after the episode

That's me for the 11th time now! LOL I have been watching the episode all day! LOL I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow! 
Targaryen thumbnail
They'll leave us on a cliffhanger tomorrow -.- Maybe we'll be lucky enough to get a sizzling precap β˜ΊοΈ

But I am sure they'll also do 'kuch aur' tomorrow as Arnav said ;)
Dalmuthuya thumbnail

They'll leave us on a cliffhanger tomorrow -.- Maybe we'll be lucky enough to get a sizzling precap β˜ΊοΈ

But I am sure they'll also do 'kuch aur' tomorrow as Arnav said ;)

Okay maybe it will go like this. There will be some romancing, BUT THE RAIN sequence will be Monday.. I HATE WEEKENDS DAMMIT. 
Targaryen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

Okay maybe it will go like this. There will be some romancing, BUT THE RAIN sequence will be Monday.. I HATE WEEKENDS DAMMIT. 

I am damn sure the rain sequence will be on monday!!! Maybe we'll get a promo tomorrow?! who knows. 

And since IPK happened to me I started hating weekends too πŸ˜† Any sane person would say "What the phuck are you saying?!"
Dalmuthuya thumbnail

I am damn sure the rain sequence will be on monday!!! Maybe we'll get a promo tomorrow?! who knows. 

And since IPK happened to me I started hating weekends too πŸ˜† Any sane person would say "What the phuck are you saying?!"

LOL. i REMEMBER, when I was complaining to one of my Canadian friends about the weekend. She was like, ''Yoshi, W*F. People look forward to the weekend, but you're complaining about it? Are you okay?" I was like, ''YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND OKAY. -.- " XD Only IPK crack addicts understands my pain. 
Targaryen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dalmuthuya

LOL. i REMEMBER, when I was complaining to one of my Canadian friends about the weekend. She was like, ''Yoshi, W*F. People look forward to the weekend, but you're complaining about it? Are you okay?" I was like, ''YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND OKAY. -.- " XD Only IPK crack addicts understands my pain. 

Hahhaha πŸ€£

Aakhir ek IPK fan hi kisi dusri IPK fan ki dard samajh sakta hain πŸ˜†

But I am lucky that I am super busy this weekend and hardly have time!!! Otherwise I'd be sitting at home, tapping my fingers on the table and glaring at the clock to run faster πŸ˜‰
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I understand... WE getting too long nowadays! LOL

Never been so happy for mondays before! LoL
Dalmuthuya thumbnail

Hahhaha πŸ€£

Aakhir ek IPK fan hi kisi dusri IPK fan ki dard samajh sakta hain πŸ˜†

But I am lucky that I am super busy this weekend and hardly have time!!! Otherwise I'd be sitting at home, tapping my fingers on the table and glaring at the clock to run faster πŸ˜‰

YEAH, I try to keep myself busy as much as possible because if I came on the forum, there would be some nonsense worse than usual. So hanging out friends is my way. XD