India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A positive post ! :) Edit-"This too shall pass-LM"

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Okay guys ! Yay my internet came back Big smile Hopefully it lasts Embarrassed Okay now just logged in IF and saw quite a number of negative posts regarding Daljeet,her being cast as a lead,advising Sanaya to quit etc ! Wow i was pretty shocked reading all that ! And then the first positive thing i saw was how trp's were increased from 2.0 to 3.0 ! Slight drop is there but 3.0 is actually a pretty good trp !Smile

Now coming to the positive aspects of this track !

1. Yes you can say that Anjali is being given importance nowadays and so forth ! But yes this is important for the track ! I saw the video where Daljeet justifies her role and yes i do agree with her POV ! Anjali has been through a bad phase in her life recently and we have always known that she has always considered her husband to be God ! So obviously it would take some more time for her to get used to it ! Moreover Anjali was the one who got ASR and Khushi together or was at least instrumental in getting them together! So we should just be a little more patient,after all we always have been ! (This is in reference to us being the biggest forum after completing 5000 pages!! WowClap)Smile

2.Now lets take ASR ! We have always seen how rude he was to Khushi from the beginning,how he misunderstood her and how he forcefully married her etc.Now he is the one who is trying to manaofy Khushi,be it trying to get a cake for her,wishing her on her birthday(okay i know it was when she was sleeping,still !),then asking Nani to make puris and aloo for her(i know it was his favorite dish still !) and getting a gift for her too ! ASR has hence come a long way ! Is he the one who once told Anjali that he doesnt believe in love and thought all that was "bakwas"? Yes he is the very same ASR who has changed so much,the love which he had for Khushi has changed him! The change in him is so evident right ? In the precap, ASR was sitting in the cupboard ,the great might ASR ! A year back no one would have even imagined such a thing happening,right guys? I'm not saying that him doing all this for Khushi makes up for all his words and actions before ! No, but still this is definitely a step forward ! I too am waiting for a redemption track soon where he actually realises his mistakes and asks a formal apology from her and i am sure guys that the CV's wont disappoint us ! Himmat rakh Smile

3.Now comes the turn of Khushi Kumaari Gupta.I am not going to call her KKGSR since i want to do that after a proper marriage(which is on the cards!).Now we all know what type of a person Khushi is.She is someone who has always put others' happiness before her's ! And this has been evident from her behaviour at every juncture be it marrying ASR just to save her sister Payal's marriage or on the other hand,keeping Shyam's truth a secret just so as to not hurt Anjali who was actually a third person then ! This is Khushi for whom others' khushi matters a lot ! And now we see Khushi actually angry with someone (rightly so) and holding a grudge ! This means that now she feels she is of the same wavelength as that of ASR. Hence Khushi who has always put other's happiness before her's is now considering herself and her feelings for a change ! She feels wronged and is really hurt and is actually vocal about it when she tells Asr when he asks her the reason behind not accepting the sari or cutting the cake ! So hasn't the character of Khushi evolved then?

So lets just be positive guys ! I know that we are all entitled to our own opinions and views ! This is just my POV guys Smile No offense intended towards anyone ! IPKKND without doubt is the one of the best serials ever and be it Barun,Sanaya or Daljeet or the rest of the cast,everyone has given their best till now and have worked really hard and i am sure that they will continue to do so ! Lets continue to support them guys and i am 100% sure that we will get awesome tracks in the future too Big smileEmbarrassed Do like and comment guys Smile Love you all Hug
Dance away your sorrows and worriesBig smile

Edited by sweetgal19 - 19 July 2012 at 12:44pm

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

laljoySarikavimAleya14shrutitredheartSaruns_Fansanz1miffy56SajimoktzeifShazArshiKhuarvshaferoz18kitty789sanyukta90Su_Somerholichellokitty94shanthipriyaKMH-NASHASarun_4evershane1angelic_leena_3MsCeylonBarunkidewaniArhiDeewanisama50onetwothree1yyy2krish3samanthanapavi1SSB28ChocoangelGeet24-Dreamer-shagun_sarunarshi_karishrini_katbella39trina2010AR_EternalLoveSidda8OnepoundChic..Amira..sarra0spate22adits7anu17divkashfullChitraFpinky89incandescent.x-bumblebee-x.cocoatreenoclapspleasepieryrosetvpal007Tia.0-chamkilli-lazyleaves_TheJoker-mishti_17Fazila~

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
HugAww.thanks a lot for this post dear abhiHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse-chamkilli-

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakamaraj

HugAww.thanks a lot for this post dear abhiHug

Awwe you're welcome Archu HugI feel being positive is much better hence this post ! Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

tintin0602 IF-Sizzlerz
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
what the hell barun is doing
Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Lovely post Sweety !

NestleToulouse

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
This is very sweet post dear !! Hug

Although I don't feel very hopeful at the moment, I really hope things work out for the best !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmNestleToulouse

Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Nice post!

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by garima.pandey06

what the hell barun is doing

This is one of the SBS segments where offscreen Barun is shown dancing !! Big smile

Go to top