Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Many Ways of IPKKND to Move the Story Forward (Page 4)

zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

GREAT post! But what everyone FAILS to understand is that they have done all this stuff on PURPOSE! Coz if they showed LOGIC they cant give Daljeet extra screen space to keep CRYING and trying to break up Arnav's marraige!

IF she was told the whole truth, then she will look like MORE of a lunatic than she is now, for trying to cause trouble between ARSHI! They need to JUSTIFY her insanity and selfishness by keeping HER and some of the Raizada's in the dark on purpose!

ALL these holes in the script. this totally illogical storyline,...Pointless MU between the siblings... Akash and Manorama's totally OTT behaviour, the emmotional attayachar... This is ALL courtesy of DB's storyline, where she gets to play a "Abala Nari / Vamp" who uses NO brains and continues to just pine for her killer husband!

WHY this women wanted SUCH a PATHETIC sotryline for her charachter is beyond me! Along with Anjali, they have butchered and ruined ALL the charachters of this show to facilitate this!

WHY did this PH make such a HUGE BLUNDER? I FAIL to understand their motivation! ALL they have acheived is to make Anjali TOTALLY hated by the audience! (So much so that they have to get DB to come on Rangmuch and BEG for people to feel sorry for Anjali)!!

They have also managed to make DB totally hated at the same time! It is a loose / loose situation! The TRP's will SOON reflect their false move! Lets hope SP dont CAN them before they can redeem this show!

Thanks. Agree with you.
I understand but there are many ways they can have her part be important without compromising her character and making her a vamp. 
Where is the sweet and caring Anjali, Arnav sister who wished for him to find his love and said that " I wish chotey hamesha Khush rahey. Uske zindagi me koi aysa aye jo uske dil ke dard ko hamesha se khatam karde." I want that Anjali back. That Anjali was clueless but she loved her chotey.
Who is this vamp, I have no idea. But she is definitely not Arnav's sister.

Don't even get me started on that spineless piece of excuse for a man Akash and his over the top, over baring mother Manorama. They drive me nuts.

Daljeet and PH should Know this one thing. If you are creating trouble in KHushi's life and stopping her from getting the happiness that she rightfully deserves then you are going to be hated.
Fans love Khushi. So there.

I wish they showed Strong females that stood up for themselves and were smart. You can be book smart and street smart like Khushi. So that the young girls watching this show would stand up for themselves when they are being berated and abused by their in laws or anyone else for that matter.
The important thing is that they will recognise that they are being abused and acknowledge it.

Here Khushi is not even acknowledging that she is being verbally abused by the Rizadas. She just says that she is not happy because they are angry with her.

At least Payal has started speaking up. Hope she grows her back bone and becomes the Payal that yelled at Arnav for the things he had done to Khushi at the Gupta house. We want to see that Payal.

Edited by zafi - 21 July 2012 at 3:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aliza-MrDarcyfan

-Aliza- Goldie
-Aliza-
-Aliza-

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
great post !!! post it on gautam's twitter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zafi

VkjThomsun Goldie
VkjThomsun
VkjThomsun

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
nice post
TongueTongueTongue

zafi

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
exactly...great post and there are many loop holes in the story... many things left untied... send this post to GH...he needs it alot...nowadays he is busy mixing gopi bahu and arnav

zafi

Reksy Senior Member
Reksy
Reksy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Well written

zafi

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

zafi

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
CVS loves dragging yaar.

zafi

harry916 Senior Member
harry916
harry916

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
very well said . send it to CV .they completely forgot kidnapping which we tolerated for two months.for saas bahu we can switch to other shows.

zafi

Go to top