Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Many Ways of IPKKND to Move the Story Forward (Page 3)

glv_15 Goldie
glv_15
glv_15

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
well done job.. want cvs 2 read this post... they want to gain sympathy for anjali  but what is happening is exactly opposite of that,most of them  hate anjali character now bcoz of her this serial turn 2 DKS..i miss ipkknd serial... hope  cvs will give importance 2 our expectations also,yes ofcourse cvs surprised us many time by giving wonderful episode.. but this time bcoz of anjali they failed us

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zafi

pyrarkh Senior Member
pyrarkh
pyrarkh

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
you have such an awesum pt tht shuld be taken down by the cv.. i mean yes anjali shuld remember all those events tht happens when khushi ws in rm and shyam ws nt there..and ya wht abt the kidnapping nobody is concerned abt it..it is a big deal ..and its gud tht payal is string to take a stand ..she can't just always hear all those accusations ..she is nt a doll..she shuld stand up against mamiji also...

zafi

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Awesome points...please mail the CVs these! We are ardent fans we dont forget!
are u reading my mind Big smile

zafi

zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetihere

Awesome points...please mail the CVs these! We are ardent fans we dont forget!
are u reading my mind Big smile

Thanks. I don't know how to send it to the CV's.
Wish someone would send this. I am not a mind reader but totally understand as a fan of IPKKND.

preetihere

zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gemsal678

Agree with alot of what you wrote. It does boggle the mind how NOBODY in the house has even asked Arnav about his kidnapping. WTH???? I. Don't. Get. It. !!!!! And, exactly, he kicked Shyam out and that's it? He's not even trying to investigate the kidnapping further? I don't know... The CVs have gone off their rockers.

I also agree about the makers of the show trying to pacify viewers online through twitter, etc. It's so unnecessary. They need to just focus on their jobs, and stop whining to the audience - the same peopl e whose viewership and commitment to the show keeps their show on the air.

Yep, agree with you. Whenever the fans complain about what's happening they come out and say that oh the fans just want Arhi romance. But that's not true, we just want an intelligent and balanced show with strong characters with brains.
We fans are really smart, they can't fool us and take our love for the show for granted. Like they are doing to Khushi.

MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
GREAT post! But what everyone FAILS to understand is that they have done all this stuff on PURPOSE! Coz if they showed LOGIC they cant give Daljeet extra screen space to keep CRYING and trying to break up Arnav's marraige!

IF she was told the whole truth, then she will look like MORE of a lunatic than she is now, for trying to cause trouble between ARSHI! They need to JUSTIFY her insanity and selfishness by keeping HER and some of the Raizada's in the dark on purpose!

ALL these holes in the script. this totally illogical storyline,...Pointless MU between the siblings... Akash and Manorama's totally OTT behaviour, the emmotional attayachar... This is ALL courtesy of DB's storyline, where she gets to play a "Abala Nari / Vamp" who uses NO brains and continues to just pine for her killer husband!

WHY this women wanted SUCH a PATHETIC sotryline for her charachter is beyond me! Along with Anjali, they have butchered and ruined ALL the charachters of this show to facilitate this!

WHY did this PH make such a HUGE BLUNDER? I FAIL to understand their motivation! ALL they have acheived is to make Anjali TOTALLY hated by the audience! (So much so that they have to get DB to come on Rangmuch and BEG for people to feel sorry for Anjali)!!

They have also managed to make DB totally hated at the same time! It is a loose / loose situation! The TRP's will SOON reflect their false move! Lets hope SP dont CAN them before they can redeem this show!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 21 July 2012 at 3:24am

zafi

zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

So Agree with you..It's Arnav who is at fault at some point..Arnav should have told her the reason of his sudden marriage. Fine, if he couldn't tell the truth about the truth and that is why he married, but he could have make any excuse like he was feeling insecure as they (Anjali and Nani) were planning to get NK and Khushi together. He also has dragged Khushi in all this mess by marrying her. He threw Shyam out, but didn't have any proof. I think he shouldn't have told Khushi to reveal the truth about Shyam..or else even if they revel he shouldn't have thrown him out but tell family members that he will gather all the proofs and reveal to them...He also, should have open up to all family members including and not just nani. I really hope he opens up to Anjali and tell her that he already knew about Shyam since his marriage. I highly hope that now Arnav gathers everyone in the hall and tell them at least that he knows about Shyam from the beginning. And yeah like you said allowe Shyam in the house and tell Anjali that fine if she doesn't believe us, but at leaset to get the doubt cleared, keep her eyes on him without letting him know and do the investiget. And why the hell Anjali is not going near the cradle...when Shyam was there, she would go and touch many times..but now she gets a flashback of how her so called hubby gave her the cradle, but yet she is not going near her..if she does, she would find a will paper..but I guess as always cvs are hell bend on ruinning the show..of course why wouldn't ruin it after all Arnav-Khushi has gotten married no matter how,, when and why. They ar marriad so, as per rule and every other serial, they have to ruin it...

Agree with you on all points.
Arnav doesn't have the excuse anymore that he doesn't want to hurt Di. He should have just come out and told her everything he knows about Shyam. Pull the bandaid all in on go sort of thing.
Are we wrong in expecting an Indian serial to be smart and intelligent.
If the saas bahu stuff is selling then they are never going to stop showing that are they?
I thought that this show would make a stand and show strong, smart intelligent Females but I am so disappointed.

MrDarcyfan

zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skay9112

In today's episode where Anjali told Arnav that everything messed up when he started keeping things from her and not answering her questions is actually true. He really needs to lay ALL of it on the table because Khushi's needs to get respected for what it's all worth. I understand she's upset and all but they need to show Arnav balancing both of them on a scale because otherwise the show is not going anywhere. 

And Zafi, I agree with your points. Like there should be something done and soon.

Thanks for commenting. I agree.
Anjali has grown old but not grown up. She is like a little girl always wants attention from Arnav the man in her life. Exactly like Bubbly was doing with Akash.
Anjali needs to grow and for her to do that Arnav needs to stop babying her and tell her all of the truth.
Khushi should definitely get the respect that she rightly deserves from Arnav and all the Rizadas.

MrDarcyfan

Go to top