Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Many Ways of IPKKND to Move the Story Forward - Page 3

zafi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Angel13

So Agree with you..It's Arnav who is at fault at some point..Arnav should have told her the reason of his sudden marriage. Fine, if he couldn't tell the truth about the truth and that is why he married, but he could have make any excuse like he was feeling insecure as they (Anjali and Nani) were planning to get NK and Khushi together. He also has dragged Khushi in all this mess by marrying her. He threw Shyam out, but didn't have any proof. I think he shouldn't have told Khushi to reveal the truth about Shyam..or else even if they revel he shouldn't have thrown him out but tell family members that he will gather all the proofs and reveal to them...He also, should have open up to all family members including and not just nani. I really hope he opens up to Anjali and tell her that he already knew about Shyam since his marriage. I highly hope that now Arnav gathers everyone in the hall and tell them at least that he knows about Shyam from the beginning. And yeah like you said allowe Shyam in the house and tell Anjali that fine if she doesn't believe us, but at leaset to get the doubt cleared, keep her eyes on him without letting him know and do the investiget. And why the hell Anjali is not going near the cradle...when Shyam was there, she would go and touch many times..but now she gets a flashback of how her so called hubby gave her the cradle, but yet she is not going near her..if she does, she would find a will paper..but I guess as always cvs are hell bend on ruinning the show..of course why wouldn't ruin it after all Arnav-Khushi has gotten married no matter how,, when and why. They ar marriad so, as per rule and every other serial, they have to ruin it...

Agree with you on all points.
Arnav doesn't have the excuse anymore that he doesn't want to hurt Di. He should have just come out and told her everything he knows about Shyam. Pull the bandaid all in on go sort of thing.
Are we wrong in expecting an Indian serial to be smart and intelligent.
If the saas bahu stuff is selling then they are never going to stop showing that are they?
I thought that this show would make a stand and show strong, smart intelligent Females but I am so disappointed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zafi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: skay9112

In today's episode where Anjali told Arnav that everything messed up when he started keeping things from her and not answering her questions is actually true. He really needs to lay ALL of it on the table because Khushi's needs to get respected for what it's all worth. I understand she's upset and all but they need to show Arnav balancing both of them on a scale because otherwise the show is not going anywhere. 

And Zafi, I agree with your points. Like there should be something done and soon.

Thanks for commenting. I agree.
Anjali has grown old but not grown up. She is like a little girl always wants attention from Arnav the man in her life. Exactly like Bubbly was doing with Akash.
Anjali needs to grow and for her to do that Arnav needs to stop babying her and tell her all of the truth.
Khushi should definitely get the respect that she rightly deserves from Arnav and all the Rizadas.
zafi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

GREAT post! But what everyone FAILS to understand is that they have done all this stuff on PURPOSE! Coz if they showed LOGIC they cant give Daljeet extra screen space to keep CRYING and trying to break up Arnav's marraige!

IF she was told the whole truth, then she will look like MORE of a lunatic than she is now, for trying to cause trouble between ARSHI! They need to JUSTIFY her insanity and selfishness by keeping HER and some of the Raizada's in the dark on purpose!

ALL these holes in the script. this totally illogical storyline,...Pointless MU between the siblings... Akash and Manorama's totally OTT behaviour, the emmotional attayachar... This is ALL courtesy of DB's storyline, where she gets to play a "Abala Nari / Vamp" who uses NO brains and continues to just pine for her killer husband!

WHY this women wanted SUCH a PATHETIC sotryline for her charachter is beyond me! Along with Anjali, they have butchered and ruined ALL the charachters of this show to facilitate this!

WHY did this PH make such a HUGE BLUNDER? I FAIL to understand their motivation! ALL they have acheived is to make Anjali TOTALLY hated by the audience! (So much so that they have to get DB to come on Rangmuch and BEG for people to feel sorry for Anjali)!!

They have also managed to make DB totally hated at the same time! It is a loose / loose situation! The TRP's will SOON reflect their false move! Lets hope SP dont CAN them before they can redeem this show!

Thanks. Agree with you.
I understand but there are many ways they can have her part be important without compromising her character and making her a vamp. 
Where is the sweet and caring Anjali, Arnav sister who wished for him to find his love and said that " I wish chotey hamesha Khush rahey. Uske zindagi me koi aysa aye jo uske dil ke dard ko hamesha se khatam karde." I want that Anjali back. That Anjali was clueless but she loved her chotey.
Who is this vamp, I have no idea. But she is definitely not Arnav's sister.

Don't even get me started on that spineless piece of excuse for a man Akash and his over the top, over baring mother Manorama. They drive me nuts.

Daljeet and PH should Know this one thing. If you are creating trouble in KHushi's life and stopping her from getting the happiness that she rightfully deserves then you are going to be hated.
Fans love Khushi. So there.

I wish they showed Strong females that stood up for themselves and were smart. You can be book smart and street smart like Khushi. So that the young girls watching this show would stand up for themselves when they are being berated and abused by their in laws or anyone else for that matter.
The important thing is that they will recognise that they are being abused and acknowledge it.

Here Khushi is not even acknowledging that she is being verbally abused by the Rizadas. She just says that she is not happy because they are angry with her.

At least Payal has started speaking up. Hope she grows her back bone and becomes the Payal that yelled at Arnav for the things he had done to Khushi at the Gupta house. We want to see that Payal.

Edited by zafi - 11 years ago
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
great post !!! post it on gautam's twitter.
Black_Paradize thumbnail
exactly...great post and there are many loop holes in the story... many things left untied... send this post to GH...he needs it alot...nowadays he is busy mixing gopi bahu and arnav
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
CVS loves dragging yaar.
harry916 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
very well said . send it to CV .they completely forgot kidnapping which we tolerated for two months.for saas bahu we can switch to other shows.
whisperer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Well written.  I agree with you. 
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
100% agreeing with u. Arhi is close now but like shyam di is between them! i still cant understand y anjali cant understand that arnav is married he has his own responsibilities as a husband but still he is taking gud care of di!! y she is acting so childish. wake up anji wake up. 
-Ghuncha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
tfs...
well executed...I loved it.
I would like to ask one thing to the CVs for sure..!!!!
Why can't you guys lets Arnav finish his kiss damn'it..!!!! 😆
Everytime, he tries for one, he's at toss! 😛
Gosh! Bechara...!!!!
 He's definately craving for one...🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣