Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Many Ways of IPKKND to Move the Story Forward (Page 2)

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
OMG i agree with each and every way of moving the story forwards that u hve listed...and yess i m from canada as well...and i dont really watch indian dramas that much except this one and i used to watch geet and pkyek...lol...and after watching the first promo of this show...i was literally jumping up and down cuz i was legit excited bout the show...it had me glued to my seat and had me watch the promos over and over again!!!:)...and when the first epi aired and then arnav's entry...i was literally drooling...no kidding;)...

Very amazingly brilliant post...
Thanks for the pm:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zafi

gowri1712 IF-Rockerz
gowri1712
gowri1712

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
nice post

zafi

Musingsofmymind Senior Member
Musingsofmymind
Musingsofmymind

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
In today's episode where Anjali told Arnav that everything messed up when he started keeping things from her and not answering her questions is actually true. He really needs to lay ALL of it on the table because Khushi's needs to get respected for what it's all worth. I understand she's upset and all but they need to show Arnav balancing both of them on a scale because otherwise the show is not going anywhere. 

And Zafi, I agree with your points. Like there should be something done and soon.

zafi

JustinsBaby101 Senior Member
JustinsBaby101
JustinsBaby101

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Niice job yaar Clap

zafi

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
i too hated the fact that the nearly 2 months longgg Kidnapping and Kushi's pain in rescuing wr just 4gotten in hardly a mins time  !!! we need an intelligent approach IPKKND like u said !!!  Clap

zafi

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
All beautiful points Zafi Clap

I couldn't have said it any better. In point 15 though I have a suggestion --
There is no need for Khushi to leave RM when Shyam come in. Arnav should just continue his efforts at romance with Khushi which will obviously provoke Shyam into doing something drastic and which could lead him into digging his own grave 

zafi

spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
brilliant post
very well said
i don't think i can add more,u said it all
hope cvs look at it
i really want arnav and khushi to team up to reveal the shyam's truth to anjali
in this way anjali will get what she wants and arnav and khushi can keep an eye on shyam ,collect proof and finally reveal to the dumb anjali

zafi

shraddska IF-Dazzler
shraddska
shraddska

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Grrr... Anjali has been portrayed as a dumb emotional fool of the first rate... Angry

Phew!!! now that I have that out of me let me come to the point...LOL

Loved your analysis and each and every word you said is correct and logical... I sooo wish that it could happen... especially Arnav's kidnapping investigation, Hitting hard on Anjali's head with something heavy hoping that some sense gets knocked into her in the process and of course a much deserving kick from Payal to her suddenly acting tough guy but absolutely good for nothing husband Akash. God Akash your brother was KIDNAPPED for crying out loud... rather than berating your wife for ignoring HER duties, show us what YOU are doing about it... Why does arnav have to tell him to go check on Anjali if she had her meds or not? Isnt she Akash's sister too? Can't he take some initiative... 
I mean they are wasting brilliant actors by making the characters lame. Communication gap that is shown is absolutely unnecessary...

That's what I personally feel... but then I think why is the show going the way it is??? well if the investigations, discussions of family matters and MU clearance between the two lead couples start on full swing, the CVs will have to end the show in the next one month or even lesserConfused and if they dont do it then SP will make them do itOuch. The PH will surely not want that. No matter if it is a mills and boon romance or not, it still is a SP show and we have to deal with the saas-bahu drama and loads of waterworks on and off...*Sigh*

The only respite in all this is that our hero Arnav is finally trying to give his Khushi her long due rights and at least the most annoying part of the MU is cleared (hopefully) though I am still sceptical about what Khushi might have told him outside RM after they escaped from the kidnappers.

Anyways I think I have spoken a little too much but felt like doing it after reading your post...

Great job...Thumbs Up

Shradds...

zafi

Go to top