Many Ways of IPKKND to Move the Story Forward

Posted: 11 years ago
Many ways of IPKKND to move the story forward instead of Anjali's over the top crying and jealousy track.
  1. Arnav can stop wrapping his Di in the La La Land Bubble. For example have a family meeting and get all the truth that Arnav knows about Shyam out.
  2. Talk about what happened when he was kidnapped, how he was kidnapped and how Khushi, Mami and NK looked for him and then eventually found him.
  3. Talk about how Khushi saved Arnav from being burnt Alive.
  4. How Shyam tied, gagged and left Khushi in the middle of the road to be driven over by Arnav.
  5. How goons had a gun on Arnav and Khushi.
  6. How Khushi fell from the edge of the Cliff.
  7. How Khushi stopped breathing.
  8. How Arnav found and saved her.
  9. Arnav has admitted that he is a cunning business man. Show his smarts by doing an investigation into his kidnapping.
  10. Have an investigation done on Shyam and have him followed buy Private investigators. Nothing has been done about Arnav's kidnapping. It's as if everyone forgot that he was kidnapped. If the Rizada's don't believe it was Shyam who did it then, I am wondering how come no one is trying to ask who kidnapped Arnav.
  11. If Anjali believe's that Shyam didn't kidnap Arnav and that he is innocent then she should ask her brother to get both Shyam and KHushi investicated so everyone can have solid proof.
  12. Arnav can bring Shyam back in the house at Anjali's insistance, while he is having him investigated and to keep an eye on him. It's like the saying goes "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer".
  13. Khushi can tell Arnav how his actions led Shyam in her life. Khushi can then say her piece at the end of the six month contract and leave with her head held high.  
  14. Arnav's repentance can take place after Khushi tells him all.
  15. When Shyam comes Khushi can leave for a while to keep her away from Shyam while Arnav has the investigation done.
  16. Payal should definitely stand up to Akash for taking her for granted and treating her like crap starting from when Bubbly was around till now. How Akash stood there and let Shyam say nasty stuff about her character and Akash just stood there and listened to all that crap and didn't speak up for her.
  17. Nobody really has a decent conversation in the Rizada house. It's about time they did.
  18. Then later on when Shashi is better he can make a dramatic entrance and reveal what shyam did to him.
  19. Anjali can recall how she had seen Shashi with Shyam near the temple. When she called Shyam from the Gupta house when they went to ask for Payals hand, Shyams phone was ringing in the Gupta house. How Shyam was never at home when Khushi came to RM. Shyam ate pineapple and disappeared on Diwali when Khushi came over.
  20. Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

I would add a change of CVs to the list.

I am sick and tired of seeing all the crying and saas bahu shit. Lets bring the Intelligence in IPKKND.

PS: We were sold IPKKND on the Promos of Arnav and Khushi. I watch it for them.
This is the first Indian serial that I watch. I was in Canada when I saw a Promo with Arnav and Khushi.
Their was just something about these two that hooked me in just 30 seconds.
I started watching it for Arhi, and I am watching it for Arhi. β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ
I just skip Anjali's cry baby acts or if I am watching it live I mute Anjali's bits.😭😭😭
If the makers wanted it to be Didi ki Saut then they should have the confidence and guts to sell it to viewers as such.
If CV"S or GH or Gul Or PH is reading this thread, then I would like to say something to you guys.
Trying to gain sympathy and explaining her character to us via twitter, face book or tv is so pathetic.
It means that you have gone off the rail.
If you want sympathy for that character show it through the show itself.
Write intelligent dialogues and portray through acting.
Don't come on another show and explain it to us. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
We start hating that actor more.
And another thing if the audience is telling you that you are not delivering then improve your show.
Please learn to accept criticism and do better. Make us proud.
You already have such brilliant actors like Sanaya, Barun, Karan, Deepali and everyone, use them. Thats what they are there for. 

Feel free to add to it. Let me know what you think guys.πŸ˜ƒ

Love
Zafi

Edited by zafi - 11 years ago
give a mentos to cvs πŸ˜†.. then they'll think about this! its high time that they need to clear all the conphusion in everyone mind! must say, cvs love dragging everything!
Wow! Great job! CVs should thank you .. 😊 .. Mail it to them or put up in the FB page
Agree with alot of what you wrote. It does boggle the mind how NOBODY in the house has even asked Arnav about his kidnapping. WTH???? I. Don't. Get. It. !!!!! And, exactly, he kicked Shyam out and that's it? He's not even trying to investigate the kidnapping further? I don't know... The CVs have gone off their rockers.

I also agree about the makers of the show trying to pacify viewers online through twitter, etc. It's so unnecessary. They need to just focus on their jobs, and stop whining to the audience - the same peopl e whose viewership and commitment to the show keeps their show on the air.

well said.
I hope they will open their eyes soon.
The mad house is behaving as if the kidnapping NEVER happened in their lives. Actually Arnav-Khushi did not talk about it either. No follow up.. nothing. Unfortunately only we the viewers are STUCK with it forever. 
Have the writers changed or WHAT? Continuity lasts for about as much as 2 episodes in this show. God knows what is Gul doing. May be she isn't watching her show either. Don't blame her though.. it's not watchable without wanting to punch the daylights out of anyone sitting beside you. 
I would add a change of CVs to the list.
So Agree with you..It's Arnav who is at fault at some point..Arnav should have told her the reason of his sudden marriage. Fine, if he couldn't tell the truth about the truth and that is why he married, but he could have make any excuse like he was feeling insecure as they (Anjali and Nani) were planning to get NK and Khushi together. He also has dragged Khushi in all this mess by marrying her. He threw Shyam out, but didn't have any proof. I think he shouldn't have told Khushi to reveal the truth about Shyam..or else even if they revel he shouldn't have thrown him out but tell family members that he will gather all the proofs and reveal to them...He also, should have open up to all family members including and not just nani. I really hope he opens up to Anjali and tell her that he already knew about Shyam since his marriage. I highly hope that now Arnav gathers everyone in the hall and tell them at least that he knows about Shyam from the beginning. And yeah like you said allowe Shyam in the house and tell Anjali that fine if she doesn't believe us, but at leaset to get the doubt cleared, keep her eyes on him without letting him know and do the investiget. And why the hell Anjali is not going near the cradle...when Shyam was there, she would go and touch many times..but now she gets a flashback of how her so called hubby gave her the cradle, but yet she is not going near her..if she does, she would find a will paper..but I guess as always cvs are hell bend on ruinning the show..of course why wouldn't ruin it after all Arnav-Khushi has gotten married no matter how,, when and why. They ar marriad so, as per rule and every other serial, they have to ruin it...
OMG i agree with each and every way of moving the story forwards that u hve listed...and yess i m from canada as well...and i dont really watch indian dramas that much except this one and i used to watch geet and pkyek...lol...and after watching the first promo of this show...i was literally jumping up and down cuz i was legit excited bout the show...it had me glued to my seat and had me watch the promos over and over again!!!:)...and when the first epi aired and then arnav's entry...i was literally drooling...no kidding;)...

Very amazingly brilliant post...
Thanks for the pm:)
In today's episode where Anjali told Arnav that everything messed up when he started keeping things from her and not answering her questions is actually true. He really needs to lay ALL of it on the table because Khushi's needs to get respected for what it's all worth. I understand she's upset and all but they need to show Arnav balancing both of them on a scale because otherwise the show is not going anywhere. 

And Zafi, I agree with your points. Like there should be something done and soon.