India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

-|Arhi OS: She only wanted jalebi!|-

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Hey guys ! This is like the first time I have written an OS or an FF. It is definitely not as great as other great OSes on this forum . But I have tried. This idea was in my mind for quite sometime and just wouldnt leave me until I wrote down. Review/Criticism would be highly apperciated . Please spare some minute and let me know how it is..Horrible? Very horrible or very very horrible?LOL
WOuld really love to know what everyone thinks please!

-|She only wanted jalebi.|-

It was a normal day in Raizada Mansion, sun was shining, birds were chirping, Anjali was praying   and Arnav was making jalebi's.

"Hari Prakash! Did you bring the desi ghee I told you too? " Arnav yelled from the kitchen.

Hari prakash was feeding Laxmi,  but at the sound of his voice he rushed forward. He didn't want to be yelled at right in the morning!

"Yes sir! I brought it. I bought it yesterday itself"

"Then, Where the hell it is? " Arnav roared.

" Here sir! Here! " Hari prakash scurried forward to give it to him.

Arnav sighed in relief. Now he could peacefully make the sickly syrupy Indian sweet Khushi was so fond of. The one he had been making for past 5 year.

Arnav finally got the sweets piled up on a plate, and rushed to their room. She was there , He took a moment to gaze at her from the door. She was so beautiful with such flawless skin and those big eyes that always used to be full of mischief. Always. But now they were still. Lifeless.

-Flashback-

" Arnav I want to eat Jalebi! " Khushi whined.

"Then, go make it Khushi! And stop jumping on the bed. "

" No! No Arnav! Aap samjhe nahi! I want to eat the Purani Dilli's famous makhanwala's jalebi! Further there's no desi ghee today which again I buy only from chandni chowk. So yeah Arnav ! Purani dilli chale?" She whispered the last part near his ear, sitting on the arm of his recliner.

He raised one eyebrow and looked at her. She stared back hopefully.

"Khushi, Jaan! You want me to go to Purani dilli on a Sunday evening" he then looked at the clock "at 6 pm?"

She vigorously nodded her head " Yes! Haan Arnav! "

" The traffic will be horrible now Khushi. We can go tomorrow but not now. No ! Go eat something else" He said in a no nonsense tone.

" But Arnavvv! I am going Lucknow tomorrow." She tried once more, even blinking her puppy eyes.

" Then you can have it after coming back. I am not going Khushi even your pretty face cant change my mind right now! I have a presentation to complete, so now go and stop irritating me! "  And he turned his complete attention back to his laptop.

She huffed and went out of the room mumbling something like "Stupid Laad governor! Cant even take his wife to eat Jalebi! "

Arnav smiled . Pagal!  And then felt a little bad for not agreeing to her wish! But then consoled himself saying that she can always have it later, and anyways this girl eats  so much jalebi. One day not eating wont do her much harm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------But she never had those jalebi's coz she never came back.  Her flight to Lucknow crashed midway and thus from then onwards, Arnav had  been making jalebi's every single day and keeping it in front of Khushi's photo. It was his only time for of relaxation, the way he felt closest to her. The only time he let his emotions show was while making Jalebi, he smiled, he laughed, he screamed , he cried. Other times, he just existed .

PS: It's a sad one guys. I am sorry. But this is the way it is! :(

Edited by MagicalKash - 19 July 2012 at 6:36am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikky.divilovedreamsimcrazyabtarnavbutterfly_20pinkswanSamiiiimanasisharmaapoorva12sharmachahat128DarkBecomingprincesssarahKhuarvinluvwivARHIrandom94arshi10arshi881876sanyukta90nehaarshisunshinegal1224Savera84niya55arushi051DAlicestarplus31seabeautynotacrimetolovearhi101pooja_shineStarzaniaxAisha1996bewakoofLadkiTia.0--MISHTEE--ArjuhisisOmNaMaSteOmuswah-Stutz-...Doctor...Arshi.Sugi.IPK

chahat128 Senior Member
chahat128
chahat128

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
wow nice..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalKashsaima4744

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat128

wow nice..

Thank you so much! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saima4744

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

This was so emotional. I felt like crying. Beautifully written.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SamiiiiMagicalKashsaima4744Arshi.Sugi.IPK

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

So sad but well written

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalKashsaima4744

starplus31 Goldie
starplus31
starplus31