Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am guju but unfortunately  I can't read.. Hmm I will ask my sister to translate and see what it says or better my mum :) 
abhiloveriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Tfs...i dnt knw gujrati,...😔

Pooja is looking stunning...
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi85

I am guju but unfortunately  I can't read.. Hmm I will ask my sister to translate and see what it says or better my mum :) 

Yeah...Matlab I was right!

do it asap khushi jii!😉
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: babithaj

Don't u feel, she is the youngest n cutest of all... in MKAP???😉  no offence...

Obviously dii...Is me sochne waali kaun si baat hai??She is the youngest n cutest of all in MKAP...PG rockss!⭐️
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Fingers Crossed!!!Hope nothing like an eye-sore or which is bad for ears is written in dis article...

Waiting for translation!
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Will translate ASAP, just need some time friends :) , nechu her papa in FB said good article so I think it will be good :) 
aanchalarora26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aww she's really lukin cute n pretty... ❤️
hussainramso thumbnail
Baalu Mian ka parda hai kya... Where is he?
He needs to show up. I miss his wit!!!
T4S!!
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok guys here's d translation...thanks 2 my Grandmum😆😛
Pooja talks bout her career(onli😆) n says that she never wanted 2 be an actress but such circumstances occured that she became an actress...she took part in a competition n aft dis her pics got published in d newspaper n dats wen she got a call from Balaji to lay a role in KMH😛...At first she din't believe it but l8r on she came to know that they really wanted her to act in their show but he rdad was quite reluctant to send her alone 2 Mumbai at d early age of 17yrs...so d manager of kmh asusred him dat she'll be provided wid a flat,food,n security..dats wen her dad allowed her to go...
In her school days she was like any other normal girl particpating n activities n events...after she came in colg she started getting more conscious bout her looks n figure...n her dad used 2 buy her all d latest fashion clothes n shoes😆
The article says that its all bcos of Pooja's hardwark n dedication to her work dat she has reached upto dis position...there have been times where she has shot for 16-17 hrs continous without caring 4 her health...there hav also been times wen she used to shoot daily by living on injections...Pooja has always been hardworking n dat has showed in her career graph how sincere she is😃...
Wen she used 2 shoot 4 KMH she used to learn a new thing each day n her dedication n sincerity has won d heart of a woman like Ekta kapoor too😛...In d end they say dat today wateva she is its all because of her hardwork n dedication to her work...Ask her of she wud like 2 go 2 bollywood she says she definitely wud love to go if the role is gud n apt 4 her but as of now shez very busy wid Pratigya n for bollywood she'll never leave tv as dats has made her wat she is today👏
It concludes saying dat she misses her native place alott but nw she has gt accustomed 2 Mumbai😛 n is living in a rented flat in Mumbai all  by herself😛

Done...sorry if i missed out anything😳
n ya no scope at all 4 eyesores here😛
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Eden, thanx alot 4 translation Dear...