Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Os A drop of love

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Akash Bhai  you are changed ?

Arnav what?

Akash since you came back home you are totally changed , i have never seen you smiling like that before , you are so possessive about Khushi 

Arnav "she is your bhabi i think "as he didnot liked his tone 

Akash ya Khushi bhabi

Arnav : why you said i am changed ?

Akash you celebrated her birthday 

Arnav oh i see he closed his fist ,did i did wrong?

Akash: hmmm at least  you should not celebrate it on the second day

Arnav : i didnot not celebrate it openly thou i wanted to give  a big party  which no one had every done before for his wife , as i wanted to celebrate her second life 

Akash : bhai 

Arnav what you want to say it openly?

Akash i didnot like it 

Arnav oh  i see , Akash let me tell you one thing what she did for us no one can do, not you nor me , i am not just taking her side , i am telling you the fact , the reality , for me ,in my love she stayed with me with that creep , he was in front of her eyes ,he harassed her  at times but for me and DI she kept her mouth shut , just to protect DI wedding ".

Akash: look away

Arnav i am talking to you Akash dont behave like ladies be a man and use your brain , if you want me to cry for di , i may tell you i cannot sleep at nights as my heart cry with the pain , what i will say to maa that i could not take care of my DI ? i cannot find right guy for her. he paused "how much i am in pain you cannot get that , but this i have learn from my Khushi  how to smile in pain , she met me she was scared to death ,as she didnot knew she will meet me again or not but she remain calm she smiled to show Di that i am fine . at that time she was having sleepless nights , she cried for me but she didnot told anyone her pain . why you didnt not  stop everyone for smiling at that time"

Akash has no answer 

Arnav: i know what i am doing as i have to heal her each wound which i gave her or any one else gave her intentional on unintentional. she is in stress right now as everyone is not talking to her properly , even if is step back and leave her , i will lose her for ever , and that i cannot do , her smile and Di smile both are important to me . yes i celebrated her birthday  , yes i smiled with her  as i want her smile back . Di smile is peace of my mind , and her smile is my energy my strength , can become a fool to give her back her smile"

Akash DI

Arnav: DI will take time to understand i know, but one day she will say we were right as that guy not ruin DI life he ruin everyone lifes .

Akash i am not getting anything

Arnav you will get that only when you  will see your love one partially dead in your hand " he look at his arm " she was dead in my arms "

Akash saw tears floating down his eyes 

Arnav: " khushi pain is more Akash , for us she had face many things , my taunt my nafrat ,but did she every stop smiling ,no she never let any one know from what phase she was going through , did she every said my heart is aching my heart is dead from in side ,stop smiling " he look away " i wish and pray my love thou it is just a drop  in front of her love ,i pray it   heal her inner wounds , i can never love her like she loves me never, for her my happiness come first "

Akash : but

Arnav : "what but ?she mostly stay in room , she avoid Di as much she want to , for Di she was asking me to leave her , what else you want her to do? i think we can do everything in our bedroom cannot we."

Akash this is wrong

Arnav " you will only understand me when you will love someone unconditionally , just try to find love inside you , if you still think i am wrong then let me be wrong as for me her peace of mind , her smile is as important as DI, by the way for DI there are many in this home, but for her it is only me , to console her to make her smile,as i not love her  but i respect her too "

a shadow walk away from the side 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by naddiya26 - 19 July 2012 at 8:09am

The following 170 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliespreet_21swati2011smitha74Rogerfedererrithuparnava20171karthimanuchuramanmoononskytitaliaunderground1sushmithabarunlovestiger1234shornapassword35shrutitaayushikumarouroushabutterfly_20gurukhushpinkswansouparnalakshmiilovesarunarshirabiacasaKushiArnavkp123Aym7Sana16LEYLA2005ArmiRidz4everpips27rowrowfan09sss8080lexaxelrjhaveritaklima_najSimmyOwais.Ritu.JDarkBecomingDieHard-KSGfansusiaanchu19raiirosalinda92ArnavarmaanprabhatasoumyaktinkerbelDevilish.AngelinluvwivARHIchahat128jankisoni86random94Neeltarahellokitty94LIONHEARTarshi10arshi881876cupcakezCuriousmindaishwarya_roxstarandrainbowmariam42samspriyanka09crazyjisanyukta90lovebadhanpalo101arshi000arshi1986dorindakateAshgswati-89BarunSanayaHMBlondiexzymeghavncrazyaddictionmomai14ak_maggikafastarplus31shagun-rocksSyedaFaizaprabha75msrenjinisammymasaashshhsrashgirl000gom3090seabeautysun2011sweet_ipsiarul01innocentgreensweet-fairyaroosheeDesai09AlpenliebeOLGNESytanuja-SILPA-devishreeswtsamAriyaLilyOrchidMsCeylonsreemeerashwetachauhanhararnavKareena1994Charmz_58AparameghaSA_nimk-.Pearl.-saruu.melihoneyBornToShipArShiITS_LEENAgowri1712coronapsycheriafnaLetzLiveOurLyfstar_fan1bhaktiiikriti_atharvvelanginizafipriasweetnewmoon2011srijaaa127lara3110rini_katshaaranyadazzling_gloryrocking meenuamaypranayAlyaa_27soni4eva..Divya..gmgiSkiranArshig8Drama.Queenthulasi_arshi..Gunjan....Anita..drunkiiebabemandy15-Stutz-keenu_kkanu17anumeha_rajatjasminerahulangelic shaz.Saraa.pakpearlpinky89Angel13Newbiesoapfanfffan123ASR6262ArnieBoyBarunArshi.Sugi.IPKxAaliyafelicitysmoak.dumas-Xpress-268143

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
aww nadz i love you i love you so much for writing thisHug
*happy tears*
it's so touching
akash is such a donkey
the way arnav has put the words are so beautiful loved it
when will i see arnav defending khushi completely

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011shagun-rocksnaddiya26

.ooBubbleGumoo. IF-Dazzler
.ooBubbleGumoo.
.ooBubbleGumoo.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
wow...Clap.arnav should realllyyy have this conversation with aaksh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksnaddiya26

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by velangini

aww nadz i love you i love you so much for writing thisHug
*happy tears*
it's so touching
akash is such a donkey
the way arnav has put the words are so beautiful loved it
when will i see arnav defending khushi completely
i am annoyed with the new clip of Akash and Anjali

it is my reply in ASR style 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starplus31shagun-rockszafivelangini

zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Wow!! I would love to see this on the show.
Who was the shadow that was listening in on their conversation? Anjali or KHushi?
Naddiya I wish you were on of the writers of IPKKND.
All you need is just a glimse of something and your creative juices start flowing.
You are brilliant.
Thanks for the story Naddiya.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocks

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zafi

Wow!! I would love to see this on the show.
Who was the shadow that was listening in on their conversation? Anjali or KHushi?
Naddiya I wish you were on of the writers of IPKKND.
All you need is just a glimse of something and your creative juices start flowing.
You are brilliant.
Thanks for the story Naddiya.Big smile

no dear i dont want you to be ...  actually the new  clip made me angry so i wrote this 

KushiArnavzafi

Xaffi Goldie
Xaffi
Xaffi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Awesome loved it...

dorindakateshagun-rocks

MsCeylon IF-Dazzler
MsCeylon
MsCeylon

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Lovely OS
good dialogues from Arnav

Arnav celebrated secretly and the person who was supposed to not know the secret found out on screen...
and here it's Akash & he looks like a villain here LOL

looks like even you are mad @ that interview

IPK team seriously lacks PR skills LOL

1st Barun made a mistake during MAMR interview now Daljith & Akshay and our dear forum goes on fire Wink

Edited by MsCeylon - 19 July 2012 at 8:11am

shagun-rocksnaddiya26

Go to top