Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Evolution of Anjali fiasco (Page 3)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Hey Sree..Hug

i agree with you on all PR tactics that they have followed ..it just made it difficult for viewers to accept insecure anjali at this moment..but her character is still very much white..she has not even accused khushi but it is evident what they want to show.. I wonder if all the news reg DB's negotiations wud not  hav cum..ppl at IF wud react in same way..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
thats an amazing post
good now ppl will understand why anjali is being so dis - liked
sympathy comes naturally plz earn it, do not beg for it & try buying it does not work like that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopethisworksMahi122Akanksha-

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
for starters, i heavily believed 'DB quits' was a promotional rumor, cause TRPs were low then. maybe it really was, cause she never accepted to saying 'i quit'.

What Anjali has been doing so far is really fine by me, if she cries to herself, keeps to herself, i have no major issues. I don't get the hype on IF at all, cause as of now Anjali did nothing major to ArHi's progress.

I did not listen to the RM intv. I sort of guessed DB would say that. to a certain extent, she is justified. all this was in the track. the biggest reaction to shyam revelation was to come from anji and that's how they are playing it.

Lastly, i think we should chill it a bit. Most of the things we are fretting about is from what GH said about IPK; and that man's comments on twitter are best served ignored :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122..sur..

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Want to add one more step - how she really wanted to avoid saying Kushi in the interview and how very apparent it wasAngry
Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
the simple answer from my side is .. its not my fault if i am unable to connect with the character.. its the fault of CV's! and ye for understanding or connecting with Anjali by no means i am going to be ok with the compromising Arnav and Khushi part.. i too feel that Anjali is suffering and blah blah! but the truth is the i dont sit in front of the TV to sympathize with Anjali after the 40days of kidnapping drama where my favorite couple remained away from each other like ages! i survived that part so that i can get the fruits of patience and for sure that fruit doesnt include the thing where the writer says that it is Didi Ki Saut in a social networking site and when to ask he says Dekhna Hai to Dekho.. W*F!

he praised the pride and prejudice VM right? so he doent know what fans want and what they signed in for!!??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijji12OmNaMaSteOm

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Want to add one more step - how she really wanted to avoid saying Kushi in the interview and how very apparent it wasAngry

Yes I observed that and then I thought even I became like JHALI with partial vision. So its true thenAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122

Go to top