India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Evolution of Anjali fiasco (Page 2)

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
well said sree...i cant take it more...n u know i feel like being de addicted frm show...really i didn watch yester day epi full...watch .only last part ...dont know y cant bear that anji on screenOuch...if things go on like this soon i will get a job...which i m not trying bcs of ipk and india forumBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07OmNaMaSteOm

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Want to add one more step - how she really wanted to avoid saying Kushi in the interview and how very apparent it wasAngry
wat????i didnt watch it,,,,is it true?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Want to add one more step - how she really wanted to avoid saying Kushi in the interview and how very apparent it wasAngry

whatShocked?i didnt know this

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

i dont know dear...
seriously i dont know...
i hav made my view about DB & Anjali 100 times in 1000 posts...Confused
now i am not saying anything dear...

fed up with taking sides now...Cry...wat happened 2 my ipk forum?Cry
even ipkknd's golden days r back..Embarrassed..but our forum's golden days r still a past memory...Dead
y too much of negativity.Confused..wat happened 2 my sweet forum where we enjoyed, had fun b4?Cry

no offence dear..i am not saying about U..just using this space 4 writing my view..tats it.

after all...i hope tat cvs r listening us...as Gul, GH and all said tat its their BABY...so i wishing & trusting them tat they wont ruin the show...just enjoying it now...hope romance ,love, redemption everything they'll show according 2 the story...Smile

love ur post always dear...even i am agreeing with u in some points so pls..don't take me wrong...Smile

Awe dear, I dd not take you wrong. I am still in love with IPK. no worriesLOL. this post is not against forum neither against IPK. I was just pointing out how some external factors impact the show and its enjoyment. When a situation comes up people react. You can not blame it on them. Just make sure 'baby' is protected no matter what. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swetha_chASADsweetZOYAOmNaMaSteOm

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
I totally agree with u.. All these mindless justifications regarding a character from a writer, an actor and an IF member(read the same writer again) is just getting on my nerves. I don't have any problem with anjali or daljeet but rather than justifying anjali on social networking sites, cvs should show it on the screen bcoz this 'feel for anjali' campaign is really off-putting and is the main reason why daljeet is being attacked in the first place

Edited by chillygirl - 19 July 2012 at 6:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvipkknd4everAkanksha-sree07OmNaMaSteOm

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Anjali can never get fans sympathy, she will suffer
ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

i dont know dear...
seriously i dont know...
i hav made my view about DB & Anjali 100 times in 1000 posts...Confused
now i am not saying anything dear...

fed up with taking sides now...Cry...wat happened 2 my ipk forum?Cry
even ipkknd's golden days r back..Embarrassed..but our forum's golden days r still a past memory...Dead
y too much of negativity.Confused..wat happened 2 my sweet forum where we enjoyed, had fun b4?Cry

no offence dear..i am not saying about U..just using this space 4 writing my view..tats it.

after all...i hope tat cvs r listening us...as Gul, GH and all said tat its their BABY...so i wishing & trusting them tat they wont ruin the show...just enjoying it now...hope romance ,love, redemption everything they'll show according 2 the story...Smile

love ur post always dear...even i am agreeing with u in some points so pls..don't take me wrong...Smile

Awe dear, I dd not take you wrong. I am still in love with IPK. no worriesLOL. this post is not against forum neither against IPK. I was just pointing out how some external factors impact the show and its enjoyment. When a situation comes up people react. You can not blame it on them. Just make sure 'baby' is protected no matter what. LOL

thnx 4 understanding me dear..lov u dear...
actually as i said it was not about u..i just used the space in ur thread 2 say my view...not about this post dear...
but anyway..i know wat is going on ...agree with u too...i know tat many external factors r affecting our show...
but as i said..hopes & wishing tat cvs'll protect their baby..Smile

sree07

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

I saw the interview several times to understand what she was saying and each time I cringe because she paused on the name "Kushie"(female-lead).
Agree with the TM. 

Edited by Erika1 - 19 July 2012 at 6:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hopethisworksMahi122..sur..Akanksha-sree07OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top