Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Evolution of Anjali fiasco

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Evolution of Anjali fiasco in my eyes.

1) We read a news saying DB is leaving. I was upset then moved on. DB made enough publicity with the news that every one in town were aware of the negotiations going between PH and DB. Later we hear PH has made some little little changes in the story and DB stays. 
these questions remained unanswered for me
 - Why should PH bend to actors demands and change the script?Confused
 - What are the changed happened?Confused
Insecurity level - 1

2) Now in the last two weeks, anji get lot of FBs and screen time (which I have no complaints about). " will anji come in between arhi". Naturally as an emotional viewer I distanced a little from the character. But respected the different character shades coming along the track. Anjali was a bland character for me before now she is earning lot of colors. Still I was on wait and watch more because of Point#1
Insecurity level - 2

3) GH - "Anji is angel feel for her guys" tweets pushed us to the edge. then comes a series of Feel bad for anjali advertisements . "I decide what to feel for the characters. If you want people feel for her, show it on screen.". That's what my first reaction. 
Insecurity level - 3

4) GH and his Didi ka Saut comment.He set the cat among the IF pigeons. Whatever GH meant we decided to took it on face value. Phew. "Check the star plus website. I do not see a Di and her chotey anywhere in the titles. Last one year you fooled me?"
Insecurity level - 6

5) DB interview - Ignored by me. 
Still Insecurity level - 6.5

6) Then the FB page pic of Anji and Arnav from 4lions with a red rose in between them."Grrr What do they wanna convey with this message? that they will show whatever they want "dekna hai tho dekho"
Insecurity level - 10

Thanks DB, GH, PH and all the behind the scene persons who made me a biased and insecure viewer when it comes to anjali.Every time I see her onscreen I just have one question in my mind Will she steal the thunder from arhi and khushi?  Ya I am very possessive about arhi. period.

For no fault of the story line and the character, just because of external factors, PH successfully alienated a bunch of viewers from the character called 'Anjali'. 

Awesome workClap

Please hire a PR pronto.Wink

P.S:- Its my personal view. No offence meant to anyone.
P.P.S In blue,  my personal reaction

Note: No bashing any actors here pleaseWink. Lets stick to constructive criticism.

Edited by sree07 - 19 July 2012 at 6:32am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkymohit1jas611suganya91kohlipriyaJordinCyberOstrichmeetaa_13hopethisworksCrazY-4-BaRuNHopeleslyInLovePlovesArshiAce11luvipkknd4everdhivydorindakatePrasanna_dhanuMahi122arnavandkhushi1Neemsundarigheeshakkarana.khanswetha_chsreemeeravellainsaanpiggievijji12msinsanja_heremadmaxinemeera30Akanksha-PSharadaOmNaMaSteOmsareetaChitraFFairyLiquidSoapriti4u_TheJoker-

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
sree gud one.why they suddenly started this sympathy Anjali campaign.i am jus banging my head PH if ucant promote the show proplerly  jus keep quite we will do the job with so much dedication.but please stop this negative publicity of u r own show.why the whole team is rubbing on us this feel sympathy.jus make us feel the same with story line not with arguing with us

Edited by vijji12 - 19 July 2012 at 6:15am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

luvipkknd4everdorindakateswetha_chsree07sanja_hereOmNaMaSteOmpieryrose

gheeshakkar Goldie
gheeshakkar
gheeshakkar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Pati na sahi, Anjali Di ko symPati toh mile Evil Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi.Kryptonite.sanja_hereAkanksha-sree07OmNaMaSteOm

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Wat dey released a pic like dat on FB?? wat d hell?? :O i actually dont wanna be a part of this anjali discussion bt if the rose ting is true then it too much!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Wat dey released a pic like dat on FB?? wat d hell?? :O i actually dont wanna be a part of this anjali discussion bt if the rose ting is true then it too much!!

LOL
ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
i dont know dear...
seriously i dont know...
i hav made my view about DB & Anjali 100 times in 1000 posts...Confused
now i am not saying anything dear...

fed up with taking sides now...Cry...wat happened 2 my ipk forum?Cry
even ipkknd's golden days r back..Embarrassed..but our forum's golden days r still a past memory...Dead
y too much of negativity.Confused..wat happened 2 my sweet forum where we enjoyed, had fun b4?Cry

no offence dear..i am not saying about U..just using this space 4 writing my view..tats it.

after all...i hope tat cvs r listening us...as Gul, GH and all said tat its their BABY...so i wishing & trusting them tat they wont ruin the show...just enjoying it now...hope romance ,love, redemption everything they'll show according 2 the story...Smile

love ur post always dear...even i am agreeing with u in some points so pls..don't take me wrong...Smile

Edited by ASRsweetKKG - 19 July 2012 at 6:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nightingale...Deval__02sree07

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hopethisworksvijji12Akanksha-sree07OmNaMaSteOm

babli0204 Senior Member
babli0204
babli0204

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
"For no fault of the story line and the character, just because of external factors, PH successfully alienated a bunch of viewers from the character called 'Anjali'. "

Rightly said. I also feel the same, an insecure actor, an unstable writer and an undecided PH made the viewers felt somewhat alienated.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

luvipkknd4everdorindakateMahi122Akanksha-sree07OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top