Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhu BaLa & RK k raaz:P Imp Note on pg 6.Plz read (Page 5)

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darindigi

i dont want neither madhu nor rk fall for each other...i only want rk to mould madhu into great actress...n after dat if something blossoms between dem thab deklenge...
LOL yaar I always wnt 2 c thm fighting:P

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afrz

RK k saath fight karte karte smiley fight emoticonMadhu Ba la ki acting finally improve ho gayi as in yesterday's precap she was quite gud & was not over acting

i love your posts sooo much but plsss more than that i love dd and it hurts so if u plsss stop ... Cry
LOL I wrote tht 4 Madhubala not 4 DD so chill & I said tht coz RK is suoerstar,If u think I always accuse Madhu ba la thn read this post I appreciated Madhubala 2day http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3103490

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Hey Shrishti, good postClap, actually all ur posts do crack me up, including this one. I also dont want RK to fall for Madhu first, all tough villians changing into that soft mold for their dil ki rani , is king of clicheLOL. I want madhu to see and fall for the human behind this devil named RK. 

What a hell of a concept it would be where Madhu already in love with RK and  is all set to make the great RK to fall in love with her and only her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..SheDevil

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annokhi

superb as usuall.
LOL thnx dear
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

How much you BBB Shrish D'oh Still koi himmat nahin karta to take panga with you... you are so khatarnak yaar sab darte hain tujhse LOL Mein ek comment kar doon everyone will jump... ROFL

Point to be noted Madhu overacts... when I said this toh WW3 start ho gaya tha now I seriously want to see the same happening with you ROFL Evil Smile Ok seriously... ufff Madhu cries alot... I really thought she won't atleast not so soon... I thought she will later but abhi se hi shuru ho gayi Ouch ROFL Madhu jobless LOL What happened with her job yaar ? Confused Did I missed anything Ermm

Yes RK is obsessed but not by Madhu, he is obseesed by his revenge... People should understand that... and he is not possessive... not yet atleast Wink And I am not eager to see him as a possessive Romeo Sleepy I am loving RK the way he is right now Day Dreaming Kitna psycho hai ufff thoda character dheela bhi dikha de just like the scene in which he was flirting with the girls Day Dreaming Ufff and my dream to see Rishna Day Dreaming Please CV's fulfill my wish LOL Ok seriously I enjoy reading some comments in which people are saying that RK is already in love with Madhu and that's why obsessed and possessive ROFL Like seriously he is ? Wacko I so want CV's to make Madhu fall in love first it will break the sapna of many here ROFL

Vivian's fan are insecure ROFL... I am seeing more DD fans making post against Mukund than VD fans LOL Obviously DD needs a deserving actor opposite her... because everyone doesn't deserve DD and I am glad VD deserves her LOL Wink Seriously I don't mind Madhu Mukund... they can get married... All I want is RK and his psychopan and his character dheelaness ROFL Day Dreaming

Yeah he shouldn't fall so easily for Madhu BA LA Ahaan LOL First he should torture her than fall for her Big smile It will be more romantic than seeing him like a dog Tongue

Arey yaar I so love sad endings I so wanted to see Abhiya dead but no CV's ne rubbish happily ever after dikhaye hain Broken Heart Dead Sleepy So here too I want a sad ending obviously... Day Dreaming

Wohi toh even I call Vivian/Abhay/RK with so many names... RK the character dheela psycho besharam, Abhay the Sadu Brainless Buddhu... in this forum you can't have fun... one simple comment can create WWs Sleepy

My fav actor is no more Cry I was so in love with him Cry So sad Cry R.I.P you will be missed my jaanu, my superstar , my RK Cry

Ufff a long reply after... almost 3 weeks ROFL Feeling... weird LOL 

LOL mere post main tu pange aake kyun karti hai:P.LOL it was a funny & mocking post.LOL saaare 3 weeks k post ka reply tujhe yahin karna tha LOL.Maine kaha Madhu Ba la aimless hai jobless nhi:P.Read properly re

Coeur2PsychoFMS

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --faroo--

awesome post shrish and i also want a tragic ending of mb and i also wanted the tragic ending of pkyek lol becuz the stroy which have sad ending r epic and i luvvv sad ending ;) and shish aj tunai poorai dil ki baat kahdi joh mein bohat dino sai chupa kai bethi thi for me dd do so overacting lekin aj kal achi ki hai and i hate that makkhi makkhi fans akai mujhai kha bhi jao gai nah mein fir bhi bolo gii makkhi is innocent ka  natak karnai wala bhangi hai and madhu apni ankhoon ko sambhaloon or RK jii apnai hathoon ko ;)

p.s u can freely bash on me becuz i am going so what ever u want to say u can say.
p.s.s ; i din't bash in any character except that makkhi and i just say the truth if u can't digest so u have digestion problem ROFL
LOL mere shoulder par sab gun rakh k goli maar rhe ho:P

--faroo--

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Smile Awesome post Shrishti but i do feel we will all be cry babies because The scenes R too focussed on Makki.
LOL ya but I m sure it will pick up fast
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Hey Shrishti, good postClap, actually all ur posts do crack me up, including this one. I also dont want RK to fall for Madhu first, all tough villians changing into that soft mold for their dil ki rani , is king of clicheLOL. I want madhu to see and fall for the human behind this devil named RK. 

What a hell of a concept it would be where Madhu already in love with RK and  is all set to make the great RK to fall in love with her and only her.
LOL thnx dear.It was supposed 2 b one serious,mocking post but glad u lked it.LOL ya I wnt one intense,passionate love story:P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index