Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhu BaLa & RK k raaz:P Imp Note on pg 6.Plz read (Page 4)

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I DON'T WANT RK FALL IN MADHU I WANT TO SEE MADHU FALL IN RK BUT ATLAST I WANT TO SEE HAPPY ENDING, LIKE PKYEK. AND I HOPE THAT RK WILL HELP MADHU IN HER LIFE WHY PEOPLE FOREGET BULLU, HIS ENTRY. MADHU KO US SAY KOON BACHAYE GA ONLY HER GOD FATHER RK.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..SheDevil

--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
awesome post shrish and i also want a tragic ending of mb and i also wanted the tragic ending of pkyek lol becuz the stroy which have sad ending r epic and i luvvv sad ending ;) and shish aj tunai poorai dil ki baat kahdi joh mein bohat dino sai chupa kai bethi thi for me dd do so overacting lekin aj kal achi ki hai and i hate that makkhi makkhi fans akai mujhai kha bhi jao gai nah mein fir bhi bolo gii makkhi is innocent ka  natak karnai wala bhangi hai and madhu apni ankhoon ko sambhaloon or RK jii apnai hathoon ko ;)

p.s u can freely bash on me becuz i am going so what ever u want to say u can say.
p.s.s ; i din't bash in any character except that makkhi and i just say the truth if u can't digest so u have digestion problem ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevil

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Smile Awesome post Shrishti but i do feel we will all be cry babies because The scenes R too focussed on Makki.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..SheDevil

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vina23

Awesome post... Even I don't mind name calling..don't know why they r making a mountain out of a mole-hill
Evn I dont know so jab pta chale bta dena:P
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali64

shrish, you are too good in making posts yaarClap   kya dimaag hai tera...
LOL thnx dear.Glad u lked it coz mujhe laga tha koi zyada pasand nhi karega:P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-mira

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

I DON'T WANT RK FALL IN MADHU I WANT TO SEE MADHU FALL IN RK BUT ATLAST I WANT TO SEE HAPPY ENDING, LIKE PKYEK. AND I HOPE THAT RK WILL HELP MADHU IN HER LIFE WHY PEOPLE FOREGET BULLU, HIS ENTRY. MADHU KO US SAY KOON BACHAYE GA ONLY HER GOD FATHER RK.Smile
LOL I know RK can only save her.I wnt thm 2 fall 4 each other but sad ending humesha aur zyada passionate sound karti hai:P
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Shrish - Awesome post dear.

I don't want anyone to fall in love with each other so soon. Then what is the difference between Mukund and them. (I'm afraid to use names now)LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I want MB/RK to fight fight and hate each other as mush as they can and get obsessed with each other. Maybe after 2 years of running the show, then they can start loving.

Well people who say VD fans are insecure of Mukund. Funny. I'm not a fan of VD. But I am now popular in this forum as the biggest hater of Mukund. I don't see anything in him to like. So no one can force me to do it.LOLLOLLOLSo I don't think I can watch the coming episodes and maybe I'll pass till the real track starts between the leads.
LOLLOL
I also want a tragic end. It would be more beautiful.

Also I don't want Madhu to marry 2 or 3 persons or show her love track with so many people in the show (then it will be typical Ekta show).

I wouldn't mind Madhu crying. because DD is one actress who portray emotional scenes best. And you know I'm a DD fan, so I want a strong character for her. Atleast she should fight with RK and show her strong side with him. She is too weak with her family and with Mukund and his family.

LOL thnx shahi.Its gud 2 c u ppl being DD's fans also love VD.C I made this post more on fun basis but I read one post which roasted my head so yeh fun post burn post bangaya:P.I love Madhu ba la wid RK most coz wid him she is different
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muraadlovesdd

nice post but madhu will not fall for rk
i dont mind mukund ko makhi bulao ya chipkoo
LOL I dont wnt both of thm 2 fall 4 each other easily.Makkhi ko kuch bhi bulao who bothers:P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index