India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

what would TVS do if sugni finds out?

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
I used to have a lot of respect for TVS before all this reva person came back to his life. But at the moment TVS isnt the person who sugni fell in love with and trusts more than her mother. I dont really like what he has become since then..if he truly loved sugni he would have never let her break her relation with her family he would have tried more to convince gulabiya that he loves her daughter. I dont like the way the way he behaves with gulabiya it shows that he doesnt have much respect for her Ouch He should have also told sugni the truth (you cant lie to get anothers persons love). Lastly what is he going to do next? God forbid and if they got married before sugni finds out about reva and on their wedding day if gulabiya and adi bring reva back to the mansion what is TVS going to do. It seems like he doenst/cant divorce his wife (reva) then where does that leave his relationship with sugni ????Dead.    Any suggestion what he might do next??

Edited by nainakkk - 19 July 2012 at 8:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Yes I  too don't like what he has become, but the only  solace  in it is that you can actually see/feel the guilt that he is experiencing. True he is taking the cowards way out, but it also shows that he did not initially set out to betray Sugni, he as well as his family was sure Reva was DEAD! His love for her is real, ad  at this point his biggest fear is loosing her, which is making him make irrational decisions.
 Some people say that  this Reva is an imposter, probably sent by Dhannu ma to break them up, it would fit because, she already tried to have Sugni Killed once, and she  did tell Sugni to Stay away from  HIM. Maybe she is using this as a sure way to break them! Question is WHY...What  dose she have to gain from that. ( I like this idea)
 NOW to answer your question, what would he do?? is is border lining possessiveness where Sugni is concerned, so he might do her Sardakhi.  He might look for a way  to keep her to him one no matter what it takes!
 The character is said to be Gray not Black, so I  don't think he would physically hurt her, but maybe  he would realize that she is suffering because of his actions and let her go ! 

Edited by Vinnie79 - 19 July 2012 at 10:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanForeverSHINeeJulieDstephhh

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

Yes I  too don't like what he has become, but the only  solace  in it is that you can actually see/feel the guilt that he is experiencing. True he is taking the cowards way out, but it also shows that he did not initially set out to betray Sugni, he as well as his family was sure Reva was DEAD! His love for her is real, ad  at this point his biggest fear is loosing her, which is making him make irrational decisions.
 Some people say that  this Reva is an imposter, probably sent by Dhannu ma to break them up, it would fit because, she already tried to have Sugni Killed once, and she  did tell Sugni to Stay away from  HIM. Maybe she is using this as a sure way to break them! Question is WHY...What  dose she have to gain from that. ( I like this idea)
 NOW to answer your question, what would he do?? is is border lining possessiveness where Sugni is concerned, so he might do her Sardakhi.  He might look for a way  to keep her to him one no matter what it takes!
 The character is said to be Gray not Black, so I  don't think he would physically hurt her, but maybe  he would realize that she is suffering because of his actions and let her go ! 

see this is what i fear as well i really dont want him to turn to a selfish person Ouch. What if she refuses is he going to play the thakur card OuchOuch and force her to be with him regardless of what she says or does?? i hope he tells her BEFORE they get married

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyJulieDVinnie79

drtulika Groupbie
drtulika
drtulika

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
tvs has found someone he can love after a long time and when one is wanting something for so long and at last if you get it, you are not able to let go of it. Nw if sugni goes away frm him he would not be able to let her go and would do sardhakai what with g provocating and greed of mama's.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index