Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Jigna and Sayukta (Page 5)

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by quarky

Actually even SP is known to have done this a lot! Back in the day Kahanii and Kyunki would keep intertwining and loads of other shows. In Pavitra Rishta - ALL of Zee's shows get promoted LOL

Here, I think they are using SNS to increase EDSKHP's ranking. Well, lets see if it works!

LOL Hmm..A sinking ship helping a new ship get to shore, interesting concept.

I think it is more like the other way around, what little viewers they have on the other show is what they want to bring over to SNS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Originally posted by dhruti

Dhruti, Gautam is main script writer for both shows.

I remember one of his interview he mentioned showing Gohem little at a time to keep the story moving. They would have few days of KK and throw in a Gohem scene to bring the audience back for more. They kept it up for a while and look what happened.

Even now, like I mentioned last week, TRPs will go up because last Mon and Tue we saw Ahem crying and a screwed up romantic rain scene.

Next week, they will stay steady with Parag and Koki track and lo and behold we had Chirag acting like head of Modi family for a change.

You watch Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum. (I hear mod position is open for that forum. Wink )

dii as far as SNS is concerned i wont say anything as am not following the show at all ...

EDSKHPH yup MOD position having vacany there... Wink   you apply for one.. am sure yu'l get it Wink

Dhruti, I was hoping you would do it, but I guess we are in the same boat, us working people don't have that much time to be monitoring all the acitivities of the forum, and besides that I am really not that knowledgable about how everything works in Hindi shows, as I just found out.LOL

No dii ... work keeps me occupied so cant give much time monitor ever other post ... Wink

ll-Shilpa-ll

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Actually even SP is known to have done this a lot! Back in the day Kahanii and Kyunki would keep intertwining and loads of other shows. In Pavitra Rishta - ALL of Zee's shows get promoted LOL

Here, I think they are using SNS to increase EDSKHP's ranking. Well, lets see if it works!

I think it is more like the other way around, what little viewers they have on the other show is what they want to bring over to SNS.

Agreed Shilpa dii ...

Here SNS itself needs much help on their ship ... where are they going to give support to a new ship??!!  funny ...  LOL  SNS has lost most of its vieweres firstly Giaas replacement in the show turned off many ... then Devs poor acting abilities as Gopi turned other few and most imp'ly RaJi fans have always been laid down ... but they must be still following the show with a hope that RaJi will be given more screen space ... but alas!! nothing of it is happening ...

EDKHPH is a different show altogether ... a family drama with some happy moments which really make you smile whole heartedly ... there aint KKs nor there is any over the top rona dhonaaa... am sure as time passes by EDKHPH will make its unique place amongst the viewers... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A2ZVictoryll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Agreed Shilpa dii ...

Here SNS itself needs much help on their ship ... where are they going to give support to a new ship??!!  funny ...  LOL  SNS has lost most of its vieweres firstly Giaas replacement in the show turned off many ... then Devs poor acting abilities as Gopi turned other few and most imp'ly RaJi fans have always been laid down ... but they must be still following the show with a hope that RaJi will be given more screen space ... but alas!! nothing of it is happening ...

EDKHPH is a different show altogether ... a family drama with some happy moments which really make you smile whole heartedly ... there aint KKs nor there is any over the top rona dhonaaa... am sure as time passes by EDKHPH will make its unique place amongst the viewers... Smile

Well said Dhruti.

I am really liking EDKHPH, more and more. It is a fabulous concept. I know we should be on that forum discussing this, but I loved today's episode. Specially the scene between the MIL and DIL.

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Agreed Shilpa dii ...

Well said Dhruti.

I am really liking EDKHPH, more and more. It is a fabulous concept. I know we should be on that forum discussing this, but I loved today's episode. Specially the scene between the MIL and DIL.

Shilpa Dii ... if we discuss EDKHPH on this thread am sure it'l be closed by the MODS Wink

even am loving this show, its unique and especially there aint any rona dhona or any kind off KK...

yesterday epi was fab ... liked it ... Big smile  sayunkta and susheela scene was wonderful ... but i also liked the scene where the ladies take challenge against the men Wink

am waiting to see what will happen when the truth is revealed out ... just dont want aniket to suffer Embarrassed

Edited by dhruti - 19 July 2012 at 11:36pm

ll-Shilpa-ll

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index