Jigna and Sayukta (Page 4)

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by sbp1971

Originally posted by RachP

It's actually an old trend, not a new one. Ekta has done it in her shows. Other actors do it on their own, independently. It might be interesting to see. Smile

Yes it is an old trend, but I don't see too much of it on SP.

Like I said anything that works.

the trend was first started in STAR PLUS by Ekta Maiyya... with the very famous cross over episode of KGGK and Kyunki saas where for the first time, the two most favorite bahus came together on screen..as parvati and tulsi

earlier it was done between Balaji shows .. but now, Pavitra Rishta had a cross with Hitler didi as well as with Yaha Main Ghar Ghar Kheli (outside Balaji camp and not by RS) so yeah it is a new trend of combining with a show of the other PH...

agreed we haven't seen this in SP recently.. but it was originally the concept conceived by SP...

and they are business.. to salvage their business, this is just another marketing trick, where they can grab the eye balls of the audience of other show as well...

well now everything RS, does will be scrutinized that is a different issueLOL in fact it is one thought out plan by SP and RS .. that they are not giving up their hopes and fight and are exploring new techniques to raise the viewrship, by attracting new audiencce of other shows...Wink

smart people...if they do not do any such marketing thing ... i would be really mad at Uday and RSTongue

@ munni i didn't know that this trend started on sp aww i learnt something new and yes this is old so this trend worked on sp then the tend happen on zee thanks to ekta madam aww ekta tushi great ho i mean she is so successful

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkymunnihyderabadShaunSA

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TMK_lover

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by RachP

It's actually an old trend, not a new one. Ekta has done it in her shows. Other actors do it on their own, independently. It might be interesting to see. Smile

Yes it is an old trend, but I don't see too much of it on SP.

Like I said anything that works.

the trend was first started in STAR PLUS by Ekta Maiyya... with the very famous cross over episode of KGGK and Kyunki saas where for the first time, the two most favorite bahus came together on screen..as parvati and tulsi

earlier it was done between Balaji shows .. but now, Pavitra Rishta had a cross with Hitler didi as well as with Yaha Main Ghar Ghar Kheli (outside Balaji camp and not by RS) so yeah it is a new trend of combining with a show of the other PH...

agreed we haven't seen this in SP recently.. but it was originally the concept conceived by SP...

and they are business.. to salvage their business, this is just another marketing trick, where they can grab the eye balls of the audience of other show as well...

well now everything RS, does will be scrutinized that is a different issueLOL in fact it is one thought out plan by SP and RS .. that they are not giving up their hopes and fight and are exploring new techniques to raise the viewrship, by attracting new audiencce of other shows...Wink

smart people...if they do not do any such marketing thing ... i would be really mad at Uday and RSTongue

@ munni i didn't know that this trend started on sp aww i learnt something new and yes this is old so this trend worked on sp then the tend happen on zee thanks to ekta madam aww ekta tushi great ho i mean she is so successful

Agree, learn something new evreyday. I didn't know eithe, but then I wasn't really interested in watching Hindi show until SNS, and over all I am not much of a TV watcher anyway.

I really haven't seen anything like this on SP recently, but bringing back old trend is a good idea too.

I happen to like EK Doosre Se..it is a very light hearted show, and Modi's will definitely generate interest in the show.

Munni, yeah, it seems Uday and RS are in need of the marketing, if they are using old and tried idea.Smile

Edited by sbp1971 - 19 July 2012 at 8:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkyMadhura2105

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruti

Dhruti, Gautam is main script writer for both shows.

I remember one of his interview he mentioned showing Gohem little at a time to keep the story moving. They would have few days of KK and throw in a Gohem scene to bring the audience back for more. They kept it up for a while and look what happened.

Even now, like I mentioned last week, TRPs will go up because last Mon and Tue we saw Ahem crying and a screwed up romantic rain scene.

Next week, they will stay steady with Parag and Koki track and lo and behold we had Chirag acting like head of Modi family for a change.

You watch Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum. (I hear mod position is open for that forum. Wink )

dii as far as SNS is concerned i wont say anything as am not following the show at all ...

EDSKHPH yup MOD position having vacany there... Wink   you apply for one.. am sure yu'l get it Wink

Dhruti, I was hoping you would do it, but I guess we are in the same boat, us working people don't have that much time to be monitoring all the acitivities of the forum, and besides that I am really not that knowledgable about how everything works in Hindi shows, as I just found out.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruts18Madhura2105A2ZVictory

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing shilpa... will be an interesting episode hopefully... but RS and her bunch of clown cv's can mess up anything. Even a tried and tested formula.

Madhura2105ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Thanks for sharing shilpa... will be an interesting episode hopefully... but RS and her bunch of clown cv's can mess up anything. Even a tried and tested formula.

You are welcome Shaun.

Didn't know you watched the show, but it is something that is very far from SNS and RS's stupid CVs.

So far I have liked everything about it. It has it's painful moments, but the characters are loveable even the bratty twins.LOL

And Tejal and Shushila are both opposite of each other but both great.

A2ZVictoryMadhura2105

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Colors is doin it .  Gia in a sangeet ceremony in one of colors serial.  She dancing to payale chun mun from the movie viraasat.  Super cute.

Madhura2105ll-Shilpa-ll

quarky Senior Member
quarky
quarky

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Actually even SP is known to have done this a lot! Back in the day Kahanii and Kyunki would keep intertwining and loads of other shows. In Pavitra Rishta - ALL of Zee's shows get promoted LOL

Here, I think they are using SNS to increase EDSKHP's ranking. Well, lets see if it works!

munnihyderabadll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Well guys, I do know that other channels did it, but what my point was SP is not seen doing this too much, in fact I did not even know they were the once to start the trend, or Ekta was the one to start it on SP with her show, whichever, but I don't think they have done it in recent times or may be I have not heard about it.

My point is I am not a TV watcher where I pay attention to all the happenings on all channels, SNS is the only show I watched for over two years.

What I am trying to say here is that recently RS show on Zee and Colors both have done it. Now on SP it is actually the other show that is going to show Modi's attending the wedding that is going to take place in the near future, we hope.

But at the same time it will generate interest in both shows, will it help? Only time will tell.

A2ZVictoryMadhura2105

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index