Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Jigna and Sayukta (Page 3)

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Dhruti, Gautam is main script writer for both shows.

I remember one of his interview he mentioned showing Gohem little at a time to keep the story moving. They would have few days of KK and throw in a Gohem scene to bring the audience back for more. They kept it up for a while and look what happened.

Even now, like I mentioned last week, TRPs will go up because last Mon and Tue we saw Ahem crying and a screwed up romantic rain scene.

Next week, they will stay steady with Parag and Koki track and lo and behold we had Chirag acting like head of Modi family for a change.

You watch Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum. (I hear mod position is open for that forum. Wink )

dii as far as SNS is concerned i wont say anything as am not following the show at all ...

EDSKHPH yup MOD position having vacany there... Wink   you apply for one.. am sure yu'l get it Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

Nihira-fan IF-Rockerz
Nihira-fan
Nihira-fan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Trp ke liye kuch bhi karega but won't bring giaa back...stupid SP(no offense).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Giaa.prakruthiMadhura2105ll-Shilpa-ll

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nihira-fan

well said nihiraa... RS will do anything to get TRPs for her show but wont get Giaa back ... Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihira-fanll-Shilpa-ll

Giaa.prakruthi Senior Member
Giaa.prakruthi
Giaa.prakruthi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Even in lunar vivah serial (zee tv), for Tashkent-arthi marriage they invited Koki and babu from DABH stupid acts, sp barred this from zee and colors

ll-Shilpa-ll

Nihira-fan IF-Rockerz
Nihira-fan
Nihira-fan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruti

Originally posted by Nihira-fan

well said nihiraa... RS will do anything to get TRPs for her show but wont get Giaa back ... Angry
true...egoistic lady!Angry

Madhura2105

gauri72 IF-Rockerz
gauri72
gauri72

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
all colours actress including giaa attended sangeet of na bole hum serial.

Madhura2105ll-Shilpa-ll

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Originally posted by RachP

It's actually an old trend, not a new one. Ekta has done it in her shows. Other actors do it on their own, independently. It might be interesting to see. Smile

Yes it is an old trend, but I don't see too much of it on SP.

Like I said anything that works.

the trend was first started in STAR PLUS by Ekta Maiyya... with the very famous cross over episode of KGGK and Kyunki saas where for the first time, the two most favorite bahus came together on screen..as parvati and tulsi

earlier it was done between Balaji shows .. but now, Pavitra Rishta had a cross with Hitler didi as well  as with Yaha Main Ghar Ghar Kheli (outside Balaji camp and not by RS)  so yeah it is a new trend of combining with a show of the other PH...

agreed we haven't seen this in SP recently.. but it was originally the concept conceived by SP...

and they are business.. to salvage their business, this is just another marketing trick, where they can grab the eye balls of the audience of other show as well...

well now everything RS, does will be scrutinized that is a different issueLOL in fact it is one thought out plan by SP and RS .. that they are not giving up their hopes and fight and are exploring new techniques to raise the viewrship, by attracting new audiencce of other shows...Wink

smart people...if they do not do any such marketing thing ... i would be really mad at Uday and RSTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkyShaunSAll-Shilpa-llDEEPZzzz

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
i am waiting to see gohem all dressed up to go to wedding...and sharing lovey -dovey moments...ahemji is head over heels in love nowadays..seeing gopi decked up will do him  a lot of good

quarkymunnihyderabad

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index