India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Jigna and Sayukta (Page 2)

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Dhruti, Sheshwat's lie will also come out justifying Tejal's reaction.

I think Modi's will be shown on the wedding episode of that show not the engagement.

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Anna, yes I saw this also. And like I mentioned RS other she's needed boost also. Its not like her shows are very popular as it is.

By fluke SNS took off but she brought it back down to her level of creativity all on her own.

Gautam Hedge is writing much better for IPKKND these days, I think he has learned his lesson regarding dragging out the story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A2ZVictoryMadhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Dhruti, Sheshwat's lie will also come out justifying Tejal's reaction.

I think Modi's will be shown on the wedding episode of that show not the engagement.

thats true coz shahwat had made a false report ... AngryAngryAngryAngry

modis come in for weddingg ... mb a fortnight or month later ...
Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Anna, yes I saw this also. And like I mentioned RS other she's needed boost also. Its not like her shows are very popular as it is.

By fluke SNS took off but she brought it back down to her level of creativity all on her own.

Gautam Hedge is writing much better for IPKKND these days, I think he has learned his lesson regarding dragging out the story.

dii i guess gautam hegde was SNS writer also ... (am not sure though)

RS shows dun much good Sasuraal Simaar Kaa and  Mrs. Kaushik ki 5 bahuyien ... SNS had a good story from the start itself ...

A2ZVictoryll-Shilpa-ll

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
It's actually an old trend, not a new one. Ekta has done it in her shows. Other actors do it on their own, independently. It might be interesting to see. Smile

munnihyderabadll-Shilpa-ll

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angelirebelli

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">Well, it looks like new trend and a way to get its audience back.. Desperate times call for desperate measures..</font>

Yeah, looks like RS is getting desperate. Her other two show are not popular as it is and now SNS which was doing very well is YoYoing on TRP charts, so this is another desperate attempt it seems.

@SP, well I will leave that up to their "creative teams" to explain this.

i agree with shilpaa diii ...

RS had to take the step of re-promoting her show SNS which was actually doing well until the replacement happened ...

so mb wen the merger here with this show they get a twist in SNS (as m not following it any longer, so say what they'l come up with) 

but despite of watever twist, the major quest is (1) will SNS get back their lost viewers to the show again ...?????????  (2) will SNS again get back the stable TRPs???????? (3) will the viewers accept SNS sans Giaa as Gopi??????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Dhruti, Gautam is main script writer for both shows.

I remember one of his interview he mentioned showing Gohem little at a time to keep the story moving. They would have few days of KK and throw in a Gohem scene to bring the audience back for more. They kept it up for a while and look what happened.

Even now, like I mentioned last week, TRPs will go up because last Mon and Tue we saw Ahem crying and a screwed up romantic rain scene.

Next week, they will stay steady with Parag and Koki track and lo and behold we had Chirag acting like head of Modi family for a change.

You watch Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum. (I hear mod position is open for that forum. Wink )
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

It's actually an old trend, not a new one. Ekta has done it in her shows. Other actors do it on their own, independently. It might be interesting to see. Smile

Yes it is an old trend, but I don't see too much of it on SP.

Like I said anything that works.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index