India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Jigna and Sayukta

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
I watch the 7:30 show on SP called Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar, at the start of the show Jigna is shown to call Sayukta on the phone.

Jigna and Sayukta are friends apparently.

Sayukta has invited the Modi family to her son Anikets wedding which will be coming up soon.

So SP Ki Nayi Soch(or should I say borrowed Soch) to increase interest in the show is to bring he Modi family over to other shows to gain audience for both shows.

Well why not, Zee has done this many times before.

Just recently Pavitra Rishata's character was seen in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Panch Bahuien. (RS other show)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angelirebelliA2ZVictoryShaunSAMadhura2105Nihira-fanani_grDEEPZzzz

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
True

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

I watch the 7:30 show on SP called Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar, at the start of the show Jigna is shown to call Sayukta on the phone.

Jigna and Sayukta are friends apparently.

Sayukta has invited the Modi family to her son Anikets wedding which will be coming up soon.

So SP Ki Nayi Soch(or should I say borrowed Soch) to increase interest in the show is to bring he Modi family over to other shows to gain audience for both shows.

Well why not, Zee has done this many times before.

Just recently Pavitra Rishata's character was seen in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Panch Bahuien. (RS other show)

i too watch this show and i agree with what u said coz i was thinking the same thing its worked on zee tv so it will work on sp and plus both shows are set in the same state

Edited by TMK_lover - 19 July 2012 at 6:12am

ll-Shilpa-ll

Parvathy_sns IF-Dazzler
Parvathy_sns
Parvathy_sns

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Same thing happend in Sasural Simar Ka anothr shw of RS, wer Team Kairi visited SSK family...

ll-Shilpa-ll

angelirebelli IF-Dazzler
angelirebelli
angelirebelli

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Well, it looks like new trend and a way to get its audience back.. Desperate times call for desperate measures.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A2ZVictoryMadhura2105ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelirebelli

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">Well, it looks like new trend and a way to get its audience back.. Desperate times call for desperate measures..</font>

Yeah, looks like RS is getting desperate. Her other two show are not popular as it is and now SNS which was doing very well is YoYoing on TRP charts, so this is another desperate attempt it seems.

@SP, well I will leave that up to their "creative teams" to explain this.

A2ZVictory

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
yes dii .. even i see this EDKHPH show ... and i guess it'l be merger episodes of these two shows ...

mb a maha grand episode ...  but dii today i saw sbs and its spoiler said that shashwat will create some issues in the engagement ...

well RS cudnt get a creative idea of her own and steal one from EKs ideaa ... RS has now lost her creativity also kyaa???? all main tracks failed get the viewers back to SNS post replacement now she has come with this ideaaa... i dun think it'l help much to SNS anyways... Ermm

ll-Shilpa-ll

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Colours did it too, Kairee and Rs show Sasural Simar Ka

ll-Shilpa-ll

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index