norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hi

credit goes to Gayathri for info and link

Parichay segement starts exactly @ 1.07 seconds.

rohit's car falls down the cliff

siddhi slaps witcha

and sonia intv where she says she is very upset with what has happened , and will give siddhi an answer for this thapad later on when she snatches kunal from her

( so will kunal trust witcha?)

norzar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myra_3490 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When will this atyachaar end????????????
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Frustration to the power of N 😡 what are siddhi, Richa, Dumbeena & viks standing & looking at rather than saving Rohit 😕 The BT people who are telling that TC article is just a rumor ...well what have they got to tell us now? isn't things written in that what they are shooting now 🤢
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing norzar.

This show is becoming so terribly cliched and turning into a royal Balaji Telefilms style MESS 👎🏼
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for sharing norzar...
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs😊

one humble request to Cvs :
If you guys are willing so hard to show us the leap then no need of dragging in spite speed up and spare us from all these craps.
norzar thumbnail
hi

I am fearing that kunal will doubt siddhi, bec sonia intv to me kind of hinted that

lets keep msging on fb and twitter everyone, we still have time to make a difference, bec the div papers signing may happen next week and they maybe few weeks before leap, so they can still show a sensibe track of kunal smelling foul play, exposing witcha and sinal not seperating

norzar
myra_3490 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

I am fearing that kunal will doubt siddhi, bec sonia intv to me kind of hinted that

lets keep msging on fb and twitter everyone, we still have time to make a difference, bec the div papers signing may happen next week and they maybe few weeks before leap, so they can still show a sensibe track of kunal smelling foul play, exposing witcha and sinal not seperating

norzar

kunal would doubt sidhi or richa?
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: myra_islam

kunal would doubt sidhi or richa?

sonia said in sbs, that she will siddhi a rpely for the slap by snatching kunal from her, so i felt maybe that meant that kunal will doubt siddhi afetr seeing signed divorce papers, but since all that would have nto be shot by now, if we keeping msging maybe they alter it and show kunal not doubt siddhi and exposing witcha

norzar
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
One more thappad!!! thingd getting from bad to worse

TC article appears to be true