The Future No.1 Heroine of Bollywood? - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Parineeta

But Kat isn't going anywhere for a while.
RAKHI SAWANT all the way 
All of them have flaws but still needs to improve.
Deepika can play any character that's her major plus because she can look like the old fashion 1960's actresses with beauty and poise but at the same time can play a wild child partying at the club. Her look is always right for any role, different roles but I always had a problem with her choice of movies. I love to see her do better acting and better movies. Loved her in Cocktail and I want to see more of that

Sonakashi -  She always plays the same character in each of her movies. She has 6 movies releasing soon and she has the same look in each movie. And she has like 10 mins role. Maybe in the future if she picks different roles and more screen time, I think she'll be a huge star

Anushka - Love her choices of roles and movies. But I found her to be very loud, she's screaming to the top of her lungs. I find it overacting. She needs to chill out. But she has a lot of potential so I think she can be a huge star as well

Parineeta - So beautiful and very natural actresss. Maybe she needs to lose weight to look like the typical heroine.

Kangana is a senior to these actresses. I love her acting especially when she's playing mentally challenged characters because I feel like that's her major plus point. She should learn how to dance so she can match with the heroines. I heard she's taking classes to match up madhuri's dance so good
Anushka, Deepika or Sonakshi
My bet is on Parineeti,Deepika and maybe Sonakshi.But its too early to say..Anushka can reach the level of PZ./Juhi. maximum...Sonam is a starkid so her status is unpredictable..She is always gonna be offered projects ...As for Asin,I dont think she is gonna rule BW ever