Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

The Future No.1 Heroine of Bollywood? (Page 4)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
From the list above, here's my critique of them:

Deepika: very inconsistent as an actress, but def a has a natural ability to adapt to a character. From her first film it was obvious that she has the basic skill of knowing how to portray certain characters, but she just needs to sustain her expressions b/c in Aarakshan there was shots of her completely expressionless in scenes. But she's got a bright future.

Anushka: she has fire. There's some spark in her, which I can really express in words, but she's another one with bright chances of being number 1.

Sonam: can't act. She's too much of a model than an actress. She's so worried about the "look" of the character that she never really gets into the soul--Aisha anyone?

Pari: She's def going to give Deepika some tough competition b/c she's also has this natural ability to BE the character instead of "playing" the character. But she's so tapoori-esque and I find her really refreshing to watch.

Kangana: Very good actress, but she chooses bad scripts at times. She's very versatile so who knows, but she just doesn't have the fan following as the others--so might not be number 1. But still there are plenty of good actresses that aren't number 1.

Sona: Limited scope of talent. She does masala films which don't require her to do much. But after her film with Ranveer comes out, we will know. I think she's very traditional/graceful so she might be this generation madhuri or aishwarya.

Asin: I personally think she has no screen presence. In Ghajnin--a big yes, but post that she's done very forgettable films and characters.

I also think Diana might make it big as well as Yami if they continue working hard and doing their thing, especially Diana who needs to improve on ehr expressions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lentils

Meredith IF-Rockerz
Meredith
Meredith

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

I would say Deepika and Anushka.

MadhuriDixit IF-Rockerz
MadhuriDixit
MadhuriDixit

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I think Sonakshi is the next number one heroine. deepika and anuskha both havent shown much growth, they both had a great start with srk and then fizzled out since. sonakshis has good projects and i thiink shes gonna be the next superstar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billi

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Sonakshi or maybe Deepika 

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I think Sonakshi. She is a better actress than Deepika/Sonam. She has a good hold on her voice modulation/dialogue delivery. Plus, she has that sexy siren body that appeals to Indian men...with all those curves. After Katrina, I think only Sonakshi can pull in the single screen audience. 
abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Parineeti...She's an amazing actor..And I loved her in both ricky bahl and ishaqzaade!
lentils IF-Dazzler
lentils
lentils

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Rooting for Deepika and Parineeti and maybe Diana Penty... And u guys forgot Anushka! 
lentils IF-Dazzler
lentils
lentils

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

From the list above, here's my critique of them:

Deepika: very inconsistent as an actress, but def a has a natural ability to adapt to a character. From her first film it was obvious that she has the basic skill of knowing how to portray certain characters, but she just needs to sustain her expressions b/c in Aarakshan there was shots of her completely expressionless in scenes. But she's got a bright future.

Anushka: she has fire. There's some spark in her, which I can really express in words, but she's another one with bright chances of being number 1.

Sonam: can't act. She's too much of a model than an actress. She's so worried about the "look" of the character that she never really gets into the soul--Aisha anyone?

Pari: She's def going to give Deepika some tough competition b/c she's also has this natural ability to BE the character instead of "playing" the character. But she's so tapoori-esque and I find her really refreshing to watch.

Kangana: Very good actress, but she chooses bad scripts at times. She's very versatile so who knows, but she just doesn't have the fan following as the others--so might not be number 1. But still there are plenty of good actresses that aren't number 1.

Sona: Limited scope of talent. She does masala films which don't require her to do much. But after her film with Ranveer comes out, we will know. I think she's very traditional/graceful so she might be this generation madhuri or aishwarya.

Asin: I personally think she has no screen presence. In Ghajnin--a big yes, but post that she's done very forgettable films and characters.

I also think Diana might make it big as well as Yami if they continue working hard and doing their thing, especially Diana who needs to improve on ehr expressions.

I agree with everything u said!

Go to top