Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

The Future No.1 Heroine of Bollywood? (Page 2)

New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

Interesting how Katrina hasnt been mentioned at all in the topic! wish people could come up with a little unbiased intension when writing articles We all know currently its kat-bebo on the top so how can the position become vacant when there are two contenders for it, kat is already at equal power as bebo, its just her PR doesnt yell her numero uno status in every article, so i dont see the position getting vacant as post madhuri no one has enjoyed an undisputed numero uno status, presently even its kat-bebo sharing it

It's about future No.1. Kat and Bebo are Currently ruling bollywood .  They can not be on top spot forever so after them who will be the no1.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by New_nova

Interesting how Katrina hasnt been mentioned at all in the topic! wish people could come up with a little unbiased intension when writing articles We all know currently its kat-bebo on the top so how can the position become vacant when there are two contenders for it, kat is already at equal power as bebo, its just her PR doesnt yell her numero uno status in every article, so i dont see the position getting vacant as post madhuri no one has enjoyed an undisputed numero uno status, presently even its kat-bebo sharing it

It's about future No.1. Kat and Bebo are Currently ruling bollywood .  They can not be on top spot forever so after them who will be the no1.

Yeah thats what i am saying! they both are currently ruling but the biased article only talks about bebo and doesnot say anything about kat!

anyway! ill say anushka is the most deserving or may be deepu post cocktail!! Smile
-Robin- IF-Stunnerz
-Robin-
-Robin-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Deepika padukone
New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by New_nova

Yeah thats what i am saying! they both are currently ruling but the biased article only talks about bebo and doesnot say anything about kat!

anyway! ill say anushka is the most deserving or may be deepu post cocktail!! Smile

Yes, I agree writer should have mention about Katrina in the article as she is also in top spot.

-koiza-

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
i think it depends on their upcoming movies and how they perform... deepika, anushka and parineeti have a chance.

since deepika's performance in cocktail is appreciated, she has the potential only if she continues to choose good movies and good roles..
anushka i have been hearing has got good offers... dont know when those movies will actually be out
parineeti is only 2 movies old... can act but she needs to try different  roles... 

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Anuska all the way...she is the only talented new actress who has potential and is versatile...to me right now parienta seems like she can only do punjabi and loud characters...but lets see

tomnjerry2

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Anushka Sharma...Anushka Shamra ...Anushka Sharma..kehdiya na bas kehdiya .. !!!!Tongue

Keep---------Smiling !!!Smile

.khoobsurat.

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.DontKnow.

Go to top