India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

The Future No.1 Heroine of Bollywood?

New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Kareena Kapoor is now undoubtedly ruling the roost as the No.1 Bollywood heroine.However her upcoming marriage to Saif is surely going to diminish her prospects a tad bit. With Aishwarya Rai on a maternity leave(and almost touching 40),Priyanka Chopra too turning 30 in a few more days ,Vidya Balan also being an unconventional actress close to 35,Rani and Kajol out of the spotlight for some time now the throne for the
"No.1 Bollywood Actress"is becoming vacant. And with Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan alrady crowned as the Gen-Y superstars,the search is on to find the next No.1 actress or female superstar of Bollywood. Who do you think it will be???

DEEPIKA PADUKONE-Her fiercely independent and ravishing performance in Cocktail was carried out with much aplomb by Deepika Padukone. Although she's never really come up with a great performance before,Cocktail is sure to change that perception.That along with the fairly big range of films(retro,period,thriller,comedy),big hits with big stars,and those long,long legs and sultry looks make her a perfect fit for the throne of No.1.

ANUSHKA SHARMA-She along with Parineeti and Kangana undeniably have the best acting chops among the Gen-Y actresses.In just a few films she has proven her versitality and spontaneity by acting in 4 consecutive back-to-back hits.Commercially she's been saleable and critically too she has been widely acclaimed.Added advantage?She's damn cute,has a great figure and can dance very well.

SONAM KAPOOR-Although I don't find her to be a great actress and though all her films save one have flopped at the BO I've got to admit Sonam is a born star.She's got a certain WOWWW factor that is her appeal and her mainstay despite a bad run at the box office.Plus with her lithe figure,gorgeous features,god-given fashion sense with a terrific wardrobe and incredible poise for modelling Sonam's certainly Heroine No.1 material.

PARINEETI CHOPRA-
Cousin of superstar Priyanka Chopra,Parineeti seems to be as much of a diva as her sister. She's a tremendous actress,one of the best actually,regardless of her age. In 2 films she's shown the kind of spark and potential and polished acting that actresses double her age cannot show.She was terrific in Ishaqzaade and Ladies V/s Ricky Bahl,and she's very naturally cute.So hopefully she'll be the future no.1.

KANGANA RANAUT-In terms of acting ability I believe Kangana is miles ahead of her cookie-cutter contemporaries however I don't think she has it in her to be No.1. Not because she's not a good actor,but because she much rather belongs to the league of actors who are in between commercial and parallel cinema,and who haven't really proven their popularity.Which is a shame really considering that she's gorgeous,has a great fashion sense,is extremely versatile,has a large no.of hits and is a fab actress with a National Award to boot.

SONAKSHI SINHA-Sonakshi managed to hold her own in Dabanng though I didn't find her great in Rowdy Rathore. Both these films have been massive blockbusters at the box-office with both crossing the 100cr mark and with Joker also coming out this year,Sonakshi's BO strength will even surpass Kareena's. However although she's pretty and talented I think she won't get to show her talent by being in male centric films.

ASIN-
Her first film with Aamir Khan became a huge hit but after that Asin disappeared in thin air just to appear again with several 100cr films in her kitty. She has it in her to be no.1 but frankly I think she starts to work in more female-centric films.

Edited by New_nova - 19 July 2012 at 5:49am

ponymo IF-Rockerz
ponymo
ponymo

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Definately Deepika.She looks beautiful,can act and dance, is improving with every film (OSO to Cocktail).She has grace and is feminine.She is also smart and dignified.
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
LMAO, they should worry about the men first.

How conveniently they drag Imran and Ranbir's name into everything LOL
Why don't tehy just replace "Imran and Ranbir", and write "old men from the 90s"? It's only true.
New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

Why don't tehy just replace "Imran and Ranbir", and write "old men from the 90s"? It's only true.

About which topic you are talking?Confused

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Hard to predict no.1 heroine of future..
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by New_nova

sorry, I thought this was an article from Rediff or something
I was referring to the bit about how Imran and Ranbir are the new male heroes or something like that
New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by New_nova

sorry, I thought this was an article from Rediff or something
I was referring to the bit about how Imran and Ranbir are the new male heroes or something like that

OkSmile
-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Interesting how Katrina hasnt been mentioned at all in the topic! wish people could come up with a little unbiased intension when writing articles We all know currently its kat-bebo on the top so how can the position become vacant when there are two contenders for it, kat is already at equal power as bebo, its just her PR doesnt yell her numero uno status in every article, so i dont see the position getting vacant as post madhuri no one has enjoyed an undisputed numero uno status, presently even its kat-bebo sharing it

Edited by koiza.k - 19 July 2012 at 6:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Go to top