Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Original Anandi to replace Pratyusha in JDJ-HT

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Original Anandi to replace Pratyusha in JDJ-HT

Avika Ghor who played the young Anandi might step into the shoes of the current Balika Vadhu Pratyush Banerjee on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. The latter is suffering from dengue. She will enter the show as a wild card entry.

But there's a catch. Other TV actors like Eijaz Khan, Rashmi Desai, Drashti Dhami, Karan Singh Wahi will also compete against each other next week to be part of the reality show. Only two will be chosen to join the show.

A source from the show told Mid Day: Our source from the show says, "Pratyusha has not been able to shoot for her daily soap or rehearse for her act. She was in two minds whether to continue with Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. But if she does now perform this week, there is a possibility that she will automatically get ousted from the show."

Pratyusha told the tabloid: "Since I was not on the set, I do not know what is going to happen. So I really cannot comment on whether I will continue on the show."

Avika Gor has confirmed to HT Cafe that she's doing the dance reality show. "I always wanted to do JDJ, but I only managed to get a chance now. I am excited and not at all nervous about participating in it. I am confident and bindaas about everything in life. I am like a boy. I am not scared of anything and if I am unable to do something, my parents have my back."

On cashing in on Anandi's image
"There were several offers, so I didn't need to cash in on Anandi. Fans who used to comment on how cute I was as Anandi on my blog, now send comments saying they love me as Roli in SSK. When it was offered to me, I knew it was a challenge. I had to play an 18-year-old girl and had to work hard on the body language and maturity of the character," Avika tells HT.

Link :

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Television/Original-Anandi-to-replace-Pratyusha-in-Jhalak-Dikhla-Jaa/Article1-891808.aspx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90adigaagShru77Reenatyzed

Shru77 IF-Sizzlerz
Shru77
Shru77

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
OMG Drashti Dhami really???

So happy Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Roxy - Even I was also surprised to know DD is coming to JDJ!! It will be awesome to see DD dance!! Wow!!

Shru77

IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
rashti and gurmeeet ? yeees, its a dream coming finally true... after geet to jaise zindagi soooni soooni si laght thi

TheEmpress

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
avika in JDJ
i m happy
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
the new chota packet is on the way to rock JDJ...

akankshasehgal Goldie
akankshasehgal
akankshasehgal

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
i really want drashti to join the show Dancing
aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
isn't avika younger than darsheel? or atleast the same age... then if she becomes part of the show, will she be treated like a kid just like darsheel?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index