Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

prince3673

prince3673

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
after rosid leaving the house will simar behave friendly with khushi as usual or will she start speaking up bcoz of rosid leaving the house?whose side prem will take -simar or khushi?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what will premar do now?" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kapoortanya

kapoortanya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Definetly simar wont be happy that rosid are out of the house and maybe then she will start keeping an eye on khushi and if ever she finds evidence against her am sure she will bring it out infront of the whole family to prove roli right. And regarding prem i think he will support simar as he very well knows what background khushi is from and what she can do. And let me tell u prince even if simar does not stop roli from going from the house the reason behind it would be that its better roli is out becoz all the time karuna, sankalp and khushi are blaming her which maybe simar is not liking thats why she will let roli go to see then after roli leaving what all will take place and then bring the truth in front of the whole family.

Edited by kapoortanya - 19 July 2012 at 5:59am

prince3673

prince3673

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
roli left the house while fighting for her sister.now i expect simar to do same thing that is fight for her sister though at the cost of sacrificing her baby and prem must fully support simar.simar shud not worry about her baby bcoz she can get pregnant again .

kapoortanya

kapoortanya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Dont worry prince simar will do that only to prove roli right and khushi wrong she will let roli leave the bw house.

kapoortanya

kapoortanya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Prince just tell me if you have seen todays sbs segment then give me the update as could not open the link.

prince3673

prince3673

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
kapoortanya waise i m fed up with this khushi track.can u guess how this track will end?

prince3673

prince3673

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
kapoortanya in todays sbs epi it is shown that rosid r leavin the house while simar prem and sujata r upset.simar is crying a lot.i literally started crying by seeing todays sbs epi.i dont know how i will watch the epi.

kapoortanya

kapoortanya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prince3673

kapoortanya waise i m fed up with this khushi track.can u guess how this track will end?

See my guess is that maybe after roli leaving simar will 24/7 keep an eye on khushi as becoz of her roli had to leave bw house and then one day she will break khushi truth in front of the whole family and u never know she might be in touch with roli on the quite and in this way will suceed in throwing khushi out and making the family realise that roli was never wrong.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top