Amrit Manthan

Tej and natasha aka nimrit

solesole thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know this sounds weird. but from what I watch, i am just predicting the future story line. Comments are welcomed.

No doubt we have seen that natasha and tej do look good together. Do you think that there is a possibility that these two may become a couple. Tej, may start liking Natasha again and may not like the idea of natasha going back to agam. He may continue to fuel her anger. I mean the way he disrupted the eyelock between natasha and aga when she nearly fell. I think slowly tej would start to love Natasha again and he would suggest with her to get married. That will bring a whole new twist.

This is what i just observed guys. Sorry, if something is said wrongly. Suggestions welcome.

😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh nooo. I don't want Teg to be -ve. Moreover Agham is still very much in love with Nimrit. He is doing so much for her. Just to avenge her death he had to be a 'joru ka gulam' in front of others. It would be injustice on Agam if Teg and Nimrit ends up together.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was kind of surprise to see tej doing this.

Well  apart revenge the focus is on agam..nimrit love also..why show agam undying love for nimrit and those symbolic moment that they are made for each other.. ..misunderstanding is there but which later will be revealed..after watching that magical moment of Agni i feel soon agam will get to know natasha reminds him of nimrit..

It also depends on creatives to bring more twist they can bring a change in Tej characterisation..jealousy factor etc. ...still i like Tej  to be  the friend of nimrit and the bro of agam..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Teg becoming -ve would be the worst twist. I like Teg and Agham to be ideal brothers. It was really nice to see they both exposed Amrit's truth in front of Nimrit. I always want to see that bond between them.