Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Lack of Innocence in Hindi Films: Juhi (Page 5)

pathaka IF-Dazzler
pathaka
pathaka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by New_nova

Originally posted by pathaka

Originally posted by -Robin-

what about 2nd hand jawani

wht abt it?LOL

That song is about saif's jawani .

yeeeh...and...? LOL

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
^Is it? LOL

I've bounced around to that song around my room a billion times LOL but I never understood the meaning of "Secondhand Jawani"
were they making fun of his age? 
pathaka IF-Dazzler
pathaka
pathaka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

^Is it? LOL

I've bounced around to that song around my room a billion times LOL but I never understood the meaning of "Secondhand Jawani"
were they making fun of his age? 

thts wht i thought..LOL...

therz another meaning to it?ShockedLOL
Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged

sure, but then when Dabangg doesnt get an A certificate and kids tag along, what then?

At least movies that have sure shot explicit material don't (or aren't meant to) allow kids in.

These certificates and all are crap! A lot of people watch movies on Internet not in the cinema! Just a week ago my cousin, who is only 12 years old told me she watched The Dirty Picture and I was so FURIOUS, I was like about to slap her! But then again, I can't blame her.. when the promo's of such movies can air on TV of course it'll make young kids curious.

For me movies like Jism 2 and TDP should be banned. ICB is a joke..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_on_earth

-Robin- IF-Stunnerz
-Robin-
-Robin-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
90's era's movies were best

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.Real.Madrid

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged

I will be in disarray if people who hav liked TDP agree with Juhi.. !!!!Tongue

Keep---------Smiling !!!Smile
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

sure, but then when Dabangg doesnt get an A certificate and kids tag along, what then?

At least movies that have sure shot explicit material don't (or aren't meant to) allow kids in.

These certificates and all are crap! A lot of people watch movies on Internet not in the cinema! Just a week ago my cousin, who is only 12 years old told me she watched The Dirty Picture and I was so FURIOUS, I was like about to slap her! But then again, I can't blame her.. when the promo's of such movies can air on TV of course it'll make young kids curious.

why should they be?

They're honest to their content. The makers of both movies never claimed them to be family movies, and some people like to watch various genres of content.

As much as it may seem "dirty", sex CAN be aesthetic, or integral to the storyline.

Its the stupid channel's fault for airing the trailers on general channels.

who's fault is it that people watch movies on the internet? 
If you're gonna watch a film with the family, you might as well skim through it first and make sure its okay for the whole family to watch...

it's going to be like this lol. People have stopped not kissing onscreen, and people have stopped showing flowers and sunlight during sex scenes.. this goes for movies that AREN'T like Jism 2 and TDP... look at BBB, Jab We Met (which was, IMO, an OUT and OUT family movie)

LMAO IMO, if anything needs to be banned, its movies that cheat you into thinking that they're family movies.
I hate dishonest, profit-minded actors and producers.

Edited by liverach - 19 July 2012 at 7:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RehanismKai.ibelieveinpink

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by K.Sean

why should they be?

They're honest to their content. The makers of both movies never claimed them to be family movies, and some people like to watch various genres of content.

As much as it may seem "dirty", sex CAN be aesthetic, or integral to the storyline.

Its the stupid channel's fault for airing the trailers on general channels.

who's fault is it that people watch movies on the internet? 
If you're gonna watch a film with the family, you might as well skim through it first and make sure its okay for the whole family to watch...

it's going to be like this lol. People have stopped not kissing onscreen, and people have stopped showing flowers and sunlight during sex scenes.. this goes for movies that AREN'T like Jism 2 and TDP... look at BBB, Jab We Met (which was, IMO, an OUT and OUT family movie)

LMAO IMO, if anything needs to be banned, its movies that cheat you into thinking that they're family movies.
I hate dishonest, profit-minded actors and producers.

Talking about TDP, Jannat etc they arent less hypocritical either. For the theatre going audiences they are sold as adult films. But for TV audiences they are pushed as family films because an adult film aired after 11pm will not fetch as much revenue as family films.

Go to top