Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Lack of Innocence in Hindi Films: Juhi (Page 3)

F.M.D. Senior Member

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_on_earthReal.Madrid

New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

Originally posted by pathaka

also akshay kumar and her singing " jab tak rahay ga samosay mein aalo" LOL that was one cheap song! lol

lol...i dunt mind cheapness...i love govinda afterall..LOL..and sarkaylio khatiya...LOL
but previously all the innuendo was hidden in metaphors...so wht madhuri does in Dhak dhak is okay and so is pelvic thrusting but god forbid anyone kissing onscreen...ConfusedLOL...its so hypocritical...im glad we are out of tht phase...

@star_on_earth,its from a movie called Andaaz...LOL

LOLLOL so truee! in a way i do attimes find them a little hypocritical. I mean come on, doesnot madhuri knows what she was shaking through out that song lol but they used to act all *haye Allah* when ever a kiss used to come in discussion!

juhi and madhuri have had several kissing scenes though! juhi got laid over amir haha, in their first movie then "hum hain rahi pyar ke" then ishq they were all bonkers over each other Lol

I think kajol is the only one to have not kissed on screen?

Actually kajol kissed Akshy in yeh dillagi for a few second. Someone posted video too. That was not long scene like madhuri or juhi did.

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

also with the trend of having an item song in every movie, its like a competition who comes up with the most vulgar lyrics or names for the dancing ladies - chikni chameli, chamak challo, halkat jawani and the rest.. 

SO true! I don't even understand the point of most of the item numbers... they tittilate, bring pervs into teh cinema halls

but it only makes people like Salman Khan, to me, look even more hypocritical than usual.
He claims that people of any age should be able to watch his movies, so he refuses to make out or whatever
and then BAM, you've got Malaika Arora Khan jiggling it up onscreen.

Not trying to point a finger at Juhi, but she, and others point a finger at movies that show simple but yeah, somewhat mature stuff...

what about movies that are all innocent and made for "families", but leave the wrong lyrics and dance moves in the minds of children?

"mummy mummy, munni MERE LIYE badnaam ho gayi!" mummy: *facepalm*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pathakaStar_on_earthKai.ibelieveinpink

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I completely agree with her! Not only Bollywood but most of the people in the big cities there are forgetting the Indian morals and values, and Bol Bachchan is indeed a very clean comedy which is why I really LOVED the movie :)
-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by New_nova

also akshay kumar and her singing " jab tak rahay ga samosay mein aalo" LOL that was one cheap song! lol

lol...i dunt mind cheapness...i love govinda afterall..LOL..and sarkaylio khatiya...LOL
but previously all the innuendo was hidden in metaphors...so wht madhuri does in Dhak dhak is okay and so is pelvic thrusting but god forbid anyone kissing onscreen...ConfusedLOL...its so hypocritical...im glad we are out of tht phase...

LOLLOL so truee! in a way i do attimes find them a little hypocritical. I mean come on, doesnot madhuri knows what she was shaking through out that song lol but they used to act all *haye Allah* when ever a kiss used to come in discussion!

juhi and madhuri have had several kissing scenes though! juhi got laid over amir haha, in their first movie then "hum hain rahi pyar ke" then ishq they were all bonkers over each other Lol

I think kajol is the only one to have not kissed on screen?

Actually kajol kissed Akshy in yeh dillagi for a few second. Someone posted video too. That was not long scene like madhuri or juhi did.

LOL really? and that too akshay? man i have never seen them together! lol kajol-akshay what a pairing! haha. I though people were scared with her dragon locks so they avoided going that close to the extent of kissing her LOL kidding!

Edited by koiza.k - 19 July 2012 at 7:19am
Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged

oh ok... i doubt if it was a popular song..

but these days with the media/internet and everything...the cheap/vulgar songs have more exposure which i think is not good for the kids... not that it justifies having such songs earlier... but the point is why have songs with such lyrics in the first place? 

pathaka IF-Dazzler
pathaka
pathaka

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

"mummy mummy, munni MERE LIYE badnaam ho gayi!" mummy: *facepalm*

@bold...oh dear god...LOL..i soo agree...
my 5 year old nephew sings ooo lala oolala coz its soo popular on the radio (I would pull his eyeballs out rather than allow him to watch tht video)OuchLOL

and now he saw kat in mashallah and is trying to do tht lying down belly dancing step she does...Ouch

guh...LOL

Edited by pathaka - 19 July 2012 at 7:22am
Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
I wouldn't call that hypocritical.. yes there were double meaning songs/lyrics during those days but hey, I would still prefer that over the kissing and love making scenes these days! Atleast in those days it was all left to the imagination but now.. you can barely watch a movie with your family because of the fear of an awkward scene coming up Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

Go to top