India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Funny OS: Shyam kidnaps ASR Junior

Heerbeauty IF-Dazzler
Heerbeauty
Heerbeauty

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Hey Guys this is a bit funny OS. Tell me how's it. Please Please Please!!!!!!!

Shyam Kidnaps ASR Junior

It's been 1 years since Arnav had thrown out Shyam from Raizada Mansion. Anjali had come to know about the truth. After so much emotional scene she accepted the fact that Shyam was really a creep.

Shyam was totally disappointed that how all his master plan flopped. He was out from Delhi thinking about his next plan. Now he is back after 1 year and wants Khushi and the all Arnav's property both. When he tried to gather some information about Raizada family, he came to know the disaster of his life. ArHi have a BABY!!!!!!

Shyam was totally broken. Khushi and Arnav have a Baby?! How can this be possible when Arnav didn't love Khushi. Anyway, what had happened cannot be changed. He again hired the kidnappers who had kidnapped Arnav and this time he planned to kidnap their son and then take all the property from Arnav.

"Aab kya karoge tum Arnav Singh Raizada…….jaab tumhare beta mere paas hoga tab to tumhe humein saab kuch likhkhe dena hi hoga……Hah Hah Hah Hah Ha!!!!!" (What will you do now Arnav Singh Raizada…..when your son will be with me then you will have to give me the entire property….. Hah Hah Hah Hah Ha!!!!!)

The kidnappers brought the baby to Shyam. They had kidnapped the baby in night when everyone was sleeping. Now it's morning. Shyam went towards the baby and the baby was still quiet. Neither he cried nor screamed.

Shyam took his phone and called ASR thinking may be now he is awake and screaming like hell not finding his son in the house. Now Shyam can demand money over the phone.

Here Arnav was lying on the bed and Khushi was combing her hair sitting in front of the dressing table when Arnav's phone rang.

"Hello"

"Arnav Singh Raizada!" (Shyam was little confused as he didn't find  tension in Arnav's voice)

"Yes…who's this?" ("The voice is quite like that Shyam!" Arnav thought)

"Pahchana humein Sale Sahb?" ( Remember me, sale Sahb?)

"Shyam!"

'Haan….Hum" (Yes, me)

"You!..."

"Relax Sale Sahb Relax….waise aap to bahot pareshan honge kyun?" (By the way you must be very tensed….right?)

"What?!"

"Waise tume pata hai Arnav Singh Raizada tumhare beta aab kaha hai?" (By the way do you know where is your son now?)

"Of course mujhe pata hai! Tum mere bete ke bare mein kyun puchchrahe ho?" (Of course I know. Why are you asking about my son?)

"Tumhe pata hai?!" (you know?!)

'Yeah"

"Kahan hai tumhare beta?" (where is your son?)

"Wo Mere peit ke upar soke mere saath khelraha hai, aur kaha?" (He is playing with me lying on my belly, where else?)

"Kya?!!!!!" (What!!!!!)

Shyam immediately cut the phone and there Arnav was totally confused why Shyam called him after  1 year and asked about his baby. Khushi looked at him confusingly as she had heard Shyam's name from him while he was talking over the phone. She came towards him and took their baby in her arms from him. A few minutes later they both heard Anjali screaming from her room!!!!!"

"Arrey bewkufo!!!!! Tum log galat bachcha uthake leke aaye ho!" (You stupids! You guys kidnapped the wrong baby!)

"Leken Boss aap hi ne to Shantivan se bachcha uthane ko kaha tha" (But Boss you yourself said to kidnap the baby from Shantivan)

"Haan humne kaha tha leken yeh wo bachcha nehi hai…….ek minute! Agar yeh Arnav aur Khushi ji ka bachcha nahi hai aur tum log isse Shantivan se hi uthake laye ho to kya yeh bachcha………" (Yeh I said that but this baby is not the one…….1 minute! If this baby is not Arnav and Khushi ji's baby and you all kidnapped this baby from Shantivan then is this baby………)

Shyam looked at baby and the baby gave him a toothless smile. Shyam's eyes were full of tears and the bad and creep man inside him were dead.

This was his baby!!!!! He had kidnapped his own Baby!!!!!! His own Rajkumari!!!!!!!

The following 149 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21Kavita1970rithuparnamoononskyunderground1sushmithaSathu97suganya91ZaynMalik21HemaSuryarita1015shanti4locaSamiiiiarshi1992Riyu-N181128arnavcooladitiaroraKushiArnavmaniskp123LEYLA2005A...suveenastersumaliArshiARMaaneethemvbmons_mbDarkBecomingSindhuBDevilwaysrandom94babli0204Annu92inluvwivARHIArshi208deepterencemz.brarsamspriyanka09qwerty012adeena_89SwathiarshiCaroline_arhiprathyusha120sun_shine18lovebadhantitanichomelessgurukhushsmiley24tokyomysterygirl06aaw1505payalpencilveggieangelicdovemeera_beladiyasunshinesamuefDiVAnCRazyFAnniya55sugarhugs.IPKKND.Cute6anamnoortinsel_akiraRasa23arnavandkhushi1lovebarun...avantika_2012dimple288RandomGirl21magiqueabraxosstarplus31annabApples94multifacetedgom3090seabeautypooja_shineStarmansijani21sivatharshini1mangaloregarlicSweet_AshumGurruKiDeewani-..Surbhi..devishreeGodsEye-DramaLover-smiley-shineycool_tweetywaterunder11Kareena1994NothingLastsshraddska-krrish-Rainbow_petalssegadipkkndfanforevatwinkiDynamix215Amritsari.Jugnibhadraprasadsarita_baruncutemisssmatForthislifeonlyAisha1996Javeria3991nano123-ChildOfChrist-mastermagicianGAURI29Arshifan4lifeLetzLiveOurLyfudaymanyata07samia19hira_arniegowri1712bhaktiiirini_kat-Sunset---BSI-FaNaTic--Bunny_BearmeettulazybluesPhoenixRadarlara3110bella39Missu_TRsmanrocking meenuashred12TINA!ArushiBSmchopraDianaPrinceDiva_Akorshifreya123keenu_kkajoopangeldream14.x-bumblebee-x.ameena671-ElmoFuj-thulasi_arshiCool_BubblesArshi.Sugi.IPKJennyPenny

parachutekv Newbie
parachutekv
parachutekv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!
That was so good!!
Can't believe he kidnapped his own kid!!
Are you going to continue??
PLEASE DO!!

OMG!!
I"M THE FIRST ONE!

Edited by parachutekv - 19 July 2012 at 5:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

handymannySamiiiiHeerbeautyrini_kat

Sweet_Ashum IF-Dazzler
Sweet_Ashum
Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Bahahahahaha!
Shyam kidnapped his own baby? ROFL
Bechara...bhool gaya his wife was pregnant too
n the baby dint cry?
Haila! 
Must have understood that its his own dad
Hilarious OS
Hope you continue n do PM meBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Samiiiiavantika_2012HeerbeautyGurruKiDeewani-cool_tweety

ajoop IF-Sizzlerz
ajoop
ajoop

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heerbeauty

mastermagician IF-Rockerz
mastermagician
mastermagician

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
haha nice!

Heerbeauty

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Heerbeauty

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
LMAO!! Brilliant!! ahh The baby in the comfort of her own daddys arms LOL ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avantika_2012Heerbeauty

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
such patheticness could only be shown by Shyam. lol!!! i love this and you can continue this you know!

Heerbeauty

Go to top