Pratigya

Shakuntala

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I think she is the only person who can control ASY.If ASY wants to return to TN she should maintain krishna' condition and be tough with him this time .If ss wants to take them to TN then she should slap ss!! That would be a true women empowerment cos if she is the main victim she should have no respect for ss otherwise she would be a mitress who willingly wants to destroy a family

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adib40

I think she is the only person who can control ASY.If ASY wants to return to TN she should maintain krishna' condition and be tough with him this time . If ss wants to take them to TN then she should slap ss!! That would be a true women empowerment cos if she is the main victim she should have no respect for ss otherwise she would be a mitress who willingly wants to destroy a family

๐Ÿคฃ tats interestin, SS dservs slaps, but frm Shaku..?? Hmm ๐Ÿ˜• if thiers is mutual affair, then, both deserv slaps frm Amma n GD...
remainin Agree, Even if her n SS is a mutual affair, She should obey Krish's condition n has to convience ASY as U said..!!
If ASY has any regret 4 wat he did with Krish atleast now with tis Krish saving him, he himself should obey K's condition n should thank K..!!Edited by Veena.S - 11 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I won't call it a mutual affair...SS used Shakuntala sexually...had no LOVE kinda feeling for her whereas Shakuntala seems to have respect/love for him . Later he dumped her and got her married to another guy when she was preggy with Abhi ! 

Don't think Abhi is gonna listen to his Ma and leave...i don't want him to either ! ๐Ÿ˜†
abhiloveriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good post...
Sajjan singh needs a slap frm amma(when she will return to show)...
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
u knw vt i thinking๐Ÿ˜†

an old filmy story๐Ÿ˜Ž 70s type...

ss and shaku were in love..
bt ss's parents r against it,,as shaku vs f lower caste..
ss hd to agree to his parents nd married sds..bt gave pyar ki nishani to shaku๐Ÿ˜†

Veena.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: teeena

u knw vt i thinking๐Ÿ˜†

an old filmy story๐Ÿ˜Ž70s type...

ss and shaku were in love..
bt ss's parents r against it,,as shaku vs f lower caste..
ss hd to agree to his parents nd married sds..bt gave pyar ki nishani to shaku๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ OMG hope CVs won't plan thier mrg now, n PBJ 4 thier rights n happyness ๐Ÿค”
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: adib40

I think she is the only person who can control ASY.If ASY wants to return to TN she should maintain krishna' condition and be tough with him this time .If ss wants to take them to TN then she should slap ss!! That would be a true women empowerment cos if she is the main victim she should have no respect for ss otherwise she would be a mitress who willingly wants to destroy a family

๐Ÿ˜•
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good post!!! Yeah SS deserves punishment, but not from shakuntala...from Amma The Real Thakurain...he decieved her!
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veena.S

๐Ÿคฃ OMG hope CVs won't plan thier mrg now, n PBJ 4 thier rights n happyness ๐Ÿค”

we never know...๐Ÿ˜‰.. be ready fr it...

and marraige will be free of cost...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
as p's sis is ready with band bajja barat business๐Ÿ˜Ž
Veena.S thumbnail
Originally posted by: teeena

<font size="3">we never know...๐Ÿ˜‰.. be ready fr it...</font>

<font size="3">and marraige will be free of cost...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†</font>
<font size="3">as p's sis is ready with band bajja barat business๐Ÿ˜Ž</font>

wah! Wat a track itz goin to be... ๐Ÿ˜