Accha Toh Hum chalate hai..Goodbye Friendz!!!

ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friendz...🤗
Before I start I want you to know that this isn't just a goodbye post. This is for all the words left unsaid between us. This is for all those moments, that are forever held in our memories. This is for treasuring the past and embracing the future. On 03 September 2010 my life changed direction.  i wasn't alone...but one by one i met everyone and we chat, drool over mishal, then i start to make sig, avi's and VM's too... discussed so many amazing posts..and with all this we have shared our life's best and special moments with everyone and  all our sorrow too and just one and half year...So little, yet so much has changed. 

Oh, so many things that I will always remember. Firstly, thank you for the memories, and for allowing me to be a small part of your life. Its been a wonderful journey so far.  Almost two years , one shows, a great forum that I hanged out at and met a lots and lots of wonderful people. I know  no other show will touch my heart EVER like this did and such an amazing charaters Dutta, Naku, Baaji and Kala. But all good things do come to an end some day...so our show ( it is not a part of TV anymore  but we know  is always in our heart)...And This is one of those days for me at IF. I'm leaving IF friends...have to move for further studies ...so i think now time to say bye to IF too... I made a decision coz... I have things that are pending and they are my top priority, So now this is the time to move to them...and 

It would be bad on my part if I didn't bid a proper Good-Bye to all you guys. There are times when we just cant put our feelings down in words. And this is one of those times for me...For I don't know what to say to convey to evreyone  what I am feeling ever since I got to know i won't be here anymore

THANK YOU...Thank you everyone..One of my first friend Sheeba..she is not a part of IF anymore..but dear...i'm really missing you. and we had such awonderful time ...My dostana gang, my love , my SB owner ...My TOTA...  Rosie and Mimi'jee...words r too less to describe those moments that i've spent with you guys...There are things I still laugh at to this day...ur b'day intro...our chat about SB?? LOL our convo about u know "Hayee raama";P...aI'm sure you knew that I love getting shy. It's my favorite. *sigh*really they are priceless.

Dissuccion at adda...with Nimmi, raj, aish, swasti, indu (d creator), ivy, ani, baljeet, priya's ( thnks to all those amzing humorous posts) Priyanka, Zuby, warda, bharti, tahera , yuvi, ksh, suvi, subi, kiran, pooja (i miss her belangiri), srushti, spandy(i miss u yaar...those wer d days wen we wer chating through sms),  
Amazing vidders, all amazing ff writers ,my ccc family...  Appu, suhana, sidra, starry, daya nimrah, sophia, pri, khushi, naina, Shilpi, suvi, sophie, yuvi, nakusha and many newbies r here... (so really sorry if i missed any name😳)...and our DT shabz and fivr too...thanks toh banata hai boss...thank you. We did a lot of things, and had a lot of laughs. I will always remember them, and you, as being a very tender part of my past. You will be greatly missed. 

Thank you and all the very best to everyone...👍🏼 may god bless you all.

Iam not sure how long my this "BYE" will last.😳 It might be temporary or a permanent one. Neverthless you all have been part of my life and I will never ever forget this awesome journey that I had along with u all...

Love and best wishes 
Sonee.

yaar thoda thoda thoda karke kuch jaada hi likh diya... 😆😳...maafi!!😳

Edited by --SONEE-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

oh sonee...😭 pls dnt leave...gna miss u...i understand tho..studies r impt bt i hpe u can b active in between weneva u gt the chance! dnt say a proper goodbye! 😭😭😭🤗

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 11 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Tussi jaa rahe ho! Tussi na jao!
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sonee
plz kabhi alvida na kahana .plz be part of this forum & continue ur journey .i know we can perusade u 😊
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Yuvi , Ksh , Nakusha,  mirage...I know friendz its hard to leave u all...but i have to leave yaar...don't say this "don't go"... i really need all ur support😳... You'll Always Be In My Heart.❤️

@Yuvi.. i wish..i cud hv manage but..i'll be in hostel for a year...thats why :(

Thanks again..and keep rocking our forum guys!!!🥳
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
best wishes and best of luck, despite not being a part of  IF u will be forever in our hearts. come if u can, hostel life is sure busy. lekin dooston ki yaad ayee toh hum yehin milange.
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sonee! Oh i will miss you for sure ..
but I do wish you all the very best from the bottom of my heart...
may you achieve all that you wish to...may god bless you
take care good friend...but hum phir milenge chalte chalte 🤗
ciao ! keep shining always ⭐️

Edited by -daya- - 11 years ago
Warda. thumbnail
Sonee🤗
Will miss you loads
But i know studies our important too
Wishing you all the success in your life
May you achieve your goal
I hope you will enjoy your hostel life 
it will be a new learning experience and im sure a good one
Please do keep coming when ever its possible for you
Good wishes and prayers from my side
Keep smiling 😊
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Sonee🤗🤗🤗so sweet u are😊...mere saath saath mere belan ko bhi miss kar rahi thi😆...u made me real emotional & nostalgic...those were days*sigh*
*remembers those beautiful moments of LTL golden days 😍*

I wish u all the good luck for ur future studies...i am sure u will achieve whatever u are aiming for ...& ur cheerful nature will add many more friends in ur life...& try to stay in touch thru FB .

Good luck once again & stay blessed😃

P.S. Agar koi tujhe hostel me tang kare toh mujhe aur mere belan ko yaad kar lena...i will be at ur service😉

Lots & lots of love & hugs🤗🤗
Pooja
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH sonee will miss u ,

coming to forum makes me nostalgic but thjis post ahs make me al emotional

oh u ve been great buddy !

best of luck for everything in life :)