Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

why i dont want this ...

deepa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
   most of our saying that what the problem let MADHU get engaged with Mukund this is not marriage and later Madhu will be with RK so whats the problem in it it just for time being but the point is
   i dont want it because
... i dont want Madhu to be in this  commitment  because this will not be fulfill
 ...   i dont want that at any point anyone point finger at Madhu that she ditch Mukund  or      braked his heart
... i dont want Madhu to be week that she had to break her engagement due to some pressure AND I DIFFENETLY DONT WANT Mukund TO BE TAGGED WITH HER ALL THE TIME
... will add some points later

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree with ur points..but dear this is only a serial so just chill..if u r talking about fans.then you know ppl dont like mukhund so when madhu will ditch her no one blame her and all fans celebrate it..😆and if u talikng about madhu family or mukhund aaye then madhu family loves her so much or mukhund ki aaye to drama kr rahe hy so no tension.koe madhu ko blame nahe kray ga..😊
Craziest_MG thumbnail
dear, breaking engagement doesnt mean that madhu is weak ... Actually one needs to be brave enough to break her engagement ...and why people point fingers on her ? and even if they do then logon ka kaam aur hai hi kya ?
Atleast madhu will learn that life is not simple ... True faces of so many will be shown.
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I ll say let it progress and go by its own flow
numerous such incidents of sagai has happened with tv female characters but that dint disturb the story line
did it?
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
I agree with u big issue is if she get engaged with muku it will effect TRP already bcoz of mukku every week TRP falling ppl not taking interst to watch madhubala show same time HD and EHMMBH very tough compitition they should concentrate  RK / Madhu track give more scene them only then only TRP raised otherwise next week TRP sure 1.6..
deepa02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet_Vidu

dear, breaking engagement doesnt mean that madhu is weak ... Actually one needs to be brave enough to break her engagement ...and why people point fingers on her ? and even if they do then logon ka kaam aur hai hi kya ?
Atleast madhu will learn that life is not simple ... True faces of so many will be shown.

by saying weak i dint mean weak but
 she is doing this by her own  will and when it will brake that will be coz of RK or anyone else so i dont want her to be a pond so in that scenes i sad so
deepa02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

I agree with u big issue is if she get engaged with muku it will effect TRP already bcoz of mukku every week TRP falling ppl not taking interst to watch madhubala show same time HD and EHMMBH very tough compitition they should concentrate  RK / Madhu track give more scene them only then only TRP raised otherwise next week TRP sure 1.6..

i agree  they really need to do something
deepa02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

I ll say let it progress and go by its own flow

numerous such incidents of sagai has happened with tv female characters but that dint disturb the story line
did it?

yes it always happens in the shows but i dint want to happen in this show at least
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oh i wont point finger at madhu at all, i will celebrate when she leaves my muku, me want muku for myself😛
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

oh i wont point finger at madhu at all, i will celebrate when she leaves my muku, me want muku for myself😛

ya ya bossy keep ur "makkii" opps muku with urself😆tel him to spare our madhu "honey".😳😆
aah bossy madhu + makii =madhumakkii😆 Edited by todayzstar - 11 years ago