Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

why i dont want this ...

deepa02 Goldie
deepa02
deepa02

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 1648

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
   most of our saying that what the problem let MADHU get engaged with Mukund this is not marriage and later Madhu will be with RK so whats the problem in it it just for time being but the point is
   i dont want it because
... i dont want Madhu to be in this  commitment  because this will not be fulfill
 ...   i dont want that at any point anyone point finger at Madhu that she ditch Mukund  or      braked his heart
... i dont want Madhu to be week that she had to break her engagement due to some pressure AND I DIFFENETLY DONT WANT Mukund TO BE TAGGED WITH HER ALL THE TIME
... will add some points later

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

binjuabhaylovepia-BreakingDown-DiehardYMfanxBabyAngelxkahkashansakinaBillu-Maamma_Sparkles_

Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Joined: 01 July 2011
Posts: 16377

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
agree with ur points..but dear this is only a serial so just chill..if u r talking about fans.then you know ppl dont like mukhund so when madhu will ditch her no one blame her and all fans celebrate it..LOLand if u talikng about madhu family or mukhund aaye then madhu family loves her so much or mukhund ki aaye to drama kr rahe hy so no tension.koe madhu ko blame nahe kray ga..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa02

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Joined: 15 February 2011
Posts: 23317

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
dear, breaking engagement doesnt mean that madhu is weak ... Actually one needs to be brave enough to break her engagement ...and why people point fingers on her ? and even if they do then logon ka kaam aur hai hi kya ?
Atleast madhu will learn that life is not simple ... True faces of so many will be shown.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa02Billu-Maamma

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Joined: 29 March 2011
Posts: 7378

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
I ll say let it progress and go by its own flow
numerous such incidents of sagai has happened with tv female characters but that dint disturb the story line
did it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa02Billu-Maamma

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Joined: 28 December 2010
Posts: 18588

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
I agree with u big issue is if she get engaged with muku it will effect TRP already bcoz of mukku every week TRP falling ppl not taking interst to watch madhubala show same time HD and EHMMBH very tough compitition they should concentrate  RK / Madhu track give more scene them only then only TRP raised otherwise next week TRP sure 1.6..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa02Billu-Maamma

deepa02 Goldie
deepa02
deepa02

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 1648

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet_Vidu

dear, breaking engagement doesnt mean that madhu is weak ... Actually one needs to be brave enough to break her engagement ...and why people point fingers on her ? and even if they do then logon ka kaam aur hai hi kya ?
Atleast madhu will learn that life is not simple ... True faces of so many will be shown.

 by saying weak i dint mean weak but
 she is doing this by her own  will and when it will brake that will be coz of RK or anyone else so i dont want her to be a pond so in that scenes i sad so
deepa02 Goldie
deepa02
deepa02

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 1648

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

I agree with u big issue is if she get engaged with muku it will effect TRP already bcoz of mukku every week TRP falling ppl not taking interst to watch madhubala show same time HD and EHMMBH very tough compitition they should concentrate  RK / Madhu track give more scene them only then only TRP raised otherwise next week TRP sure 1.6..

i agree  they really need to do something
deepa02 Goldie
deepa02
deepa02

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 1648

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

I ll say let it progress and go by its own flow
numerous such incidents of sagai has happened with tv female characters but that dint disturb the story line
did it?

 yes it always happens in the shows but i dint want to happen in this show at least

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index