India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Why would parul agree to do this show

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Firstly i am a fan of Parul i love her she is the finest actress i have ever seen and she is the most beautiful girl in the world 4 me. So this isnt ab me not being a fan of hers bt i dnt want her in AB. But more than that it dnt make sense 4 her to do a character like krishna. After doing a character like ragini she should do something totally different something bolder not introverted. Krishna is a quiet, lifeless character this character is almost supposed to be a robot all her passion seems to go to her job and her closed 1's have to continously draw a softy side from her. The only time that she shows emotion is when she is ab to lose some1 otherwise nothing.
quite frankly it amazes me that mitali actually manages to bring expression to this character. And if parul inteprets this character in any other way it would be incorrect. I am not saying she cnt do it bt certain krishna moments are mitali's that kind of v in her forehead or the look she gets when she is a bdo is mitali u cnt duplicate it. It just wnt suit any1 else.

Kinrul should do a new show together or b2 not AB. If Kinshuk was doing a character like viren sood again than parul could hav him bt pintu is a very different character he dnt have the intensity of VS or the total playfulnes of Ranvir. Pintu has a very innocent, unworldly quality ab him and kinshuk as pintu singh is meant only 4 mitali and no1 else. And another reason why i feel even more that parul not going to do this show is coz isnt she doing a movie at the moment so i just doubt that even mitali is fired than it would be parul who replaced her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshan2988patelcharuaruntouchHaRul-lover-Ursh-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Sandia First of all Nice to see in Forum .miss ur Beautiful Posts . 

Sandia I think After Krishna's accident Krishna's Chaacter Sketch gonna change . She gonna be more stronger , more Bolder then she is right now. So Parul should not have any problem in accepting it . 2nd thing She is Brilliant Actress and Best Actress , MOst Expressive Actress I have ever seen . She is Perfect just like kinshuk And I don't think She will have any problem in doing Krishna's BDO Role . I am sure If she comes She will defo win everyone's heart . 

As far As Kinrul are concerned . NO!! I don't think Kinrul's chemsitry can ever be unsuited for anything . No Matter what Kinshuk and Parul plays character They both gonna Burn the Screen with Fire with their Sizzling Chemsitry . This i can ever write it on Stamp Pper. So Surely I don't think There should be any problem if Kinshuk is playing Pintu and he is not like Viren Sood or Ranvir . KINRUL Always Rocked and They now also will Rockk . This is the same couple who many times from their acting convinced us to accept even bad scripted Tracks in Bidaai . So Here If Storyline is planned beautifully Kinrul surely will rockkk once again . 

Last Reason of parul accepting AB surely should be Kinshuk as her costar . These two shares unmatchable Bonding which is unbeatable . Defo If parul is getting chance to work with kinshuk again and If she is free then Why she will Refuse it ? 
As far as Parul doing Films is concerned , her Shoot got completed in April . So it's not a Problem at all for her . 

I am also feeling very bad for Mitali , It's unfortuanate that one more actor got trapped in this TRP Web . I wish Mitali All the best and I know She will Rock in future the type of Actress she is !! . If She is going then Surely Iw ant PARUL .No other will be suited except Parul .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshan2988patelcharuaruntouchHaRul-lover

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
MONI TOTAALY agree with you nothing else to say u already told everything lol

But i also feel bad fr Mithali Nothing is confirmed yet actually not a single article quoted Parul and what she had to say so there is no need to go crazy over this LOL

sweetshan2988aruntouchzan101moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
I know SIhame . Till now nohting is confirmed . Infact This is also not confirmed that Mitali is actually Leaving . So thatz what I am saying to every1 that Let us wait and see what Ct's , Channel thought . 

BTW Wow I loved ur Siggie . Why ,U know the reason LOLWink

sweetshan2988aruntouchHaRul-loverzan101

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

I know SIhame . Till now nohting is confirmed . Infact This is also not confirmed that Mitali is actually Leaving . So thatz what I am saying to every1 that Let us wait and see what Ct's , Channel thought . 

LOLLOLLOL Yes i know

Hope the channel and PH decision will make the majority happy LOL

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiRul

LOLLOLLOL Yes i know

The way some of us are cheering for her replacement, it is quite a insult for us who watches  and enjoys show for its original cast .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchgmhatcher

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ace-

Originally posted by SiRul

LOLLOLLOL Yes i know

The way some of us are cheering for her replacement, it is quite a insult for us who watches  and enjoys show for its original cast .

There is no insult

cant we be happy to see back our fav Pair ??
is it selfish to express our Hapiness ??? as i said earlier we didnt made the choice we didnt put a cutter on the makers neck we didnt even request fr Parul's entry in AB we got the news after SBS's chulgakor talked and suggested parul did we do something bad ??

Im sorry fr all mithali's fans but once again NOTHING is CONFIRMED no one talked neither Parul nor Mitali so just let us  enjoy this moment which may nt be true at the end of the day

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
@Ace 

Don't say that it's an insult. Noone is bashing Mitali . Innfact all of us are feeling bad for Mitali and I myself love Mitali and love kitali as well . i am only saying If Mitali is going then I want Parul in it and not other Actress. If some Fan grp is happy with their couple comeback after 2 yrs and if they are showing theirHapiness , I realy don't know whatzz Wring in that ? They are not bashing Mitali nor they are sayign anything against Mitali . They being Kinrulian are happy with the'r couple who is coming back after 2 yrs . Plzz Don't think that Any1 is insulting Mitali or her Fans or Viewers . And Plzz It's a show ..A Fictional show Don't connect and relate it to insult or anything .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshan2988aruntouchHaRul-lover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index