Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya and I are friends off screen," says Abhaas

maaneet_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Sanaya and I are friends off screen," says Abhaas Mehta

Star Plus' 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' recently saw a major high point when the Raizada household was informed of Shyam's (Abhaas Mehta) role in kidnapping the family's favourite beta, Arnav ( Barun Sobti). 

Though Sanaya and Abhaas share a love and hate relationship on-screen, the actors share a great chemistry off-screen. Many fans have wondered whether Abhaas is so rude off screen as well.
When we spoke to Abhaas, he laughed and replied, "It's a good feeling when people take your character seriously. Many have felt that I am a villain in reality but that's not true. When the camera's not rolling, our entire cast is seen bonding. I share a great rapport with all my crew members. Barun and I gel well and Sanaya and I are good friends. So I just want to inform all my viewers, I am a nice guy."
The role of a villain was never easy and Abhaas Mehta has done justice to it. When fans feel that actors play a character well, you can be rest assured that they love seeing more of you. 
Edited by maaneet_forever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sanaya and Abhaas (Khushi and Shyaam) share a love-hate relationship onscreeen? Seriously???? Isn't it just hate relationship?? ðŸ˜²

And abhaas and sanayaa arawesome! Tfs😃
starzyasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"Sanaya and Abhaas share a love and hate relationship on-screen" 😆Really??? Did they get confused with Arnav Khushi???
lastdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

aww i jus love abhaas...hes amazing

hes got everything...i wish he signs as a lead hero in sum serial sooon...miss him
Black_Paradize thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

Sanaya and Abhaas (Khushi and Shyaam) share a love-hate relationship onscreeen? Seriously???? Isn't it just hate relationship?? ðŸ˜²

And abhaas and sanayaa arawesome! Tfs😃

means Shyam loves her and she hates him may be they mean this😊