Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF - LOVE AND HATE-THREAD 4 (Page 104)

sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Dia--

Hi dear, I don't think that there was something wrong in any of your FFs.. If you have portrayed Maan as a r**ist then you have given him punishment too.. It is not your fault that readers always want happy endings, so Geet has to eventually forgive Maan.. Smile And you always had 18+ warnings too.

It is upto readers as to how they have to take it. I think Fai (PariNain) also haven't meant to create a controversy. But others made it a war zone. Just because of some newbie's comment please don't think of stopping writing.. And don't take any comment made generally into heart, just leave it.. Readers have the freedom to express what they feel and so do writers.. So take it positively.. Smile

i know Dia but wat about another who says tat i bashed Parinain. you may have read my comment and can u pIz teII me did i bash her. 0
qn my Dangerous Iove a new bie is saying tat i bashed Parinain from where did i do i dont even know her. and i do agree with her thoughts and i posted wat i felt.
but seriousIy i cant take such things

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Dia--

--Dia-- Goldie
--Dia--
--Dia--

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdlife19

Hi dear, I don't think that there was something wrong in any of your FFs.. If you have portrayed Maan as a r**ist then you have given him punishment too.. It is not your fault that readers always want happy endings, so Geet has to eventually forgive Maan.. Smile And you always had 18+ warnings too.

It is upto readers as to how they have to take it. I think Fai (PariNain) also haven't meant to create a controversy. But others made it a war zone. Just because of some newbie's comment please don't think of stopping writing.. And don't take any comment made generally into heart, just leave it.. Readers have the freedom to express what they feel and so do writers.. So take it positively.. Smile

i know Dia but wat about another who says tat i bashed Parinain. you may have read my comment and can u pIz teII me did i bash her. 0
qn my Dangerous Iove a new bie is saying tat i bashed Parinain from where did i do i dont even know her. and i do agree with her thoughts and i posted wat i felt.

I just read her comment in DL thread.. We can't really stop them from commenting..  Our response will only encourage them to comment worse.. No one is understanding other's P.O.V, they are just commenting what comes to their mind.. It is better to stay away from all those and make no comments..

sdlife19

Makpie Goldie
Makpie
Makpie

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Arre yaar wt s happening evey where? Y sm crazy ppl making fuse wd our blved writers?
Ur all ffs r so good & I noticed no rdr of ur ff nvr cmnted dt like things. U made Maan going through so much. It ws so painful how he punished him? Dn? And dev,he is a psycho.who dn't understand dt simple thinhg dn dt his/her prob.
Dn't upset.try 2 ignore dt kind of ppl.

sdlife19

sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sdlife19

I just read her comment in DL thread.. We can't really stop them from commenting..  Our response will only encourage them to comment worse.. No one is understanding other's P.O.V, they are just commenting what comes to their mind.. It is better to stay away from all those and make no comments..

i know dia but its hurts tat she is accusing me for no fault. it feels bad to know tat they cant even understand wat we go through when they accuse us for no reasons

--Dia--

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
we love your story and the number of likes is a proof.. dont worry..

sdlife19

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
hiii shobha diii

may be i dont know you in personal but i can say that today's generation is far much advanced ...and as far as R*** is concerened u justified each and every thing in ur updates...

i am a die hard fan of LOVE AND HATE

and writer's fic doesn't at all present writers personal experience or whatever...its just fiction ur imagination...

please do continue i can't raise my views more than this but i know you will understand my POV

please dont quit dids here are your loyal readers waiting for you...

love ya suhana

sdlife19

Oblivion007 Goldie
Oblivion007
Oblivion007

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Pls don't take it to ur heart dear!!!u urself know in ur heart wht are u and wht are ur morals and ethics!!it doesn't need anyone's certificate isn't it??? so why are u feeling vulnearable after reading a newbie's baseless comments who doesn't know u and will never come face to face with u in ur life!!!i for one hasalways admired ur all works and till now waiting patiently for the updates!!u guys always put up a warning before posting such updates isn't it??so why the chaos of malicing innocent ppl's mind???ppl have their own sense of right or wrong so why to get affected by an illogical thing dear???pls don't get upset,buck up and jaldi jaldi come back aftef having a speedy recovery ok deary??

sdlife19

ruchs IF-Dazzler
ruchs
ruchs

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
sweety its nothing like that… The writer of that post has the POV that it is bringing a harmful effect on the readers and I agree to some extent as it sometimes become really emotionally wrenching sometimes… But  I too commented on that post and I felt that if the writers actually show or pot ray such things, they should award befitting punishment to the criminal to spread out the message of justice to the society… And that's what I love about your FFs… You have always shown justice being done!! All these things though sad and of course very unfortunate are a part of the society so its nothing wrong of writers actually write on it… Famous writers like Paulo Coehlo have also written on it… In fact as a writer I know it takes great deal of courage to actually write them… So don't think in that way sweets… In no way it shows your personality…. In fact it actually shows your skill if you are able to actually make the reader feel the emotions… I am in fact very glad that your FFs are actually the perfect glimpse of the harsh realities yet the perfect justice in the society… Bringing a positive note…

Yes, i don't support such things, as a girl who would… But in no way I think that it shows the true personality of the writer… Tell me if I wrote on a mad and Mentally imbalanced girl, does it prove I am mentally ill??? So don't think on that grounds at all sweets…. Please don't take it to your heart… Your FFs are in fact an example that prove that dark stories could also help in bringing a positive note to the society…

Shollly if I blabbered too much… I just came by to catch up with my friends but couldn't control after reading your heart wrenching post!! Trust me we all really love you and your FFs from heart…. Okies, now me should better go and study…. he eh!! Don't want to fail na…

Love
Ruchi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sdlife19punam2712

Go to top