Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF - LOVE AND HATE-THREAD 4 (Page 101)

CiaMaaneet Senior Member
CiaMaaneet
CiaMaaneet

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Hey, Dear! Read ur note jst 2dy... Get well soon... Will miss ur updts..!!! Tk Cr...Embarrassed

punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
NOT TO WORRY
GET WELL SOON
FFpmLIST Groupbie
FFpmLIST
FFpmLIST

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
RESREVED
Shilalipi Senior Member
Shilalipi
Shilalipi

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
get well soonSmile
singh24 IF-Addictz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged

sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged

NOTE

I don't know whether I should make this post or not but for my peace I need to do.I have been off from my ff's for more than 15 days now but still m active here. Have been reading a thread saying tat some writer favor some brutal crime like R***. This post has made me feel very low. I have been fighting with my own health issues and now since two days tat thread and the comments are making me restless.

I sincerely ask my readers who read LOVE AND HATE, DANGEROUS LOVE tat did you find anywhere tat I favour such things and if so than say it as I need to know.

There is one comment saying tat our ff's shows are true face and personality that has made a permanent mark on me now. Do we look like tat. Most of them know from which professional background I come and being in educational field I know the reality and facts of life. now answer me from where does our character comes from all this. m not against the person who owns the thread but the comments which follows her made me depressed.

I have been faithful right from start, and have informed you wat my concepts hold. In LOVE AND HATE did I favour Maan for forcing and torturing Geet, I have still and will make him to repent. In DANGEROUS LOVE, Maan is a passionate and is obsessed with Geet as he loves her and fears tat he will loose her. As far as Dev is concerned, he is a psycho and I need to keep him ruthless until his identity is revealed. You all asked me to reduce Dev's act and I did. Though I still show Dev as a psyche I have tuned down his parts. Now tell me from where do I favour R*** and all such things. Did I make Maan as a Hero after wat he did too Geet. from where does are personality and character comes. A person has commented on tat thread saying tat our FF shows are true color and personality now tell me does the movie makers also show their true face by using such concept. Wat abt TV serials. Why did she say this? I have been taking this lightly and Hetyal, Tich, Dipti knows wat I felt after reading such comments.  

I have read all the comments and none of my readers have commented but it did affect me being a writer and made me feel tat I did some crime by writing a story. I don't know wat you all feel about me but people who know me they will realize tat such things do affect me very soon. Being a girl I know wat R*** is and none of us favour such things than why do some make us feel tat we have done some crime. Why do they raise a question on our character and personality. I have been in teaching line for 5 years now and I know wat teenagers know and how much they don't and trust me now a days even we don't know much about all this 18+ content but they are well versed in this. how many of you are really so innocent here in such matters. I frankly say m not and I never hide myself saying tat m nave. I do read such stuffs but it does not affect my personality. Have been reading it since long but does it affect my character. I know when and wat should be taken as positive and negative.

Wat the original person posted on tat thread is right and m not against her as I  myself  is against even a small eve teasing and I don't spare I boy who commits such things. Staying in Goa, which is a high profile state with all sorts of people I know wat life is here. Its not easy for a girl to move free but being bold does not show tat we are characterless and writing such stuffs don't prove tat we favour such crimes or  show are true face or personality as said by a newbie in tat thread. From where does this comes. Why to point our character wat wrong did we do. Do I favour such brutal crime. Being a writer I have to go in deep before I update something and I know how I feel when I do tat but sorry to say m deeply hurt with some comments on tat thread. Though it does not point out me directly but being in tat category as my LOVE AND HATE is having such story for start but have proved it with examples.

I never thought tat I would ever make such post here but now have been feeling very low reading the latest comment by tat NEWBIE pointing out our character and personality. I seriously need to know wat my own readers feel about my updates don't I give precautionary warnings abt my updates. Do I favour such crime.

I have been in mid of thinking to stop writing further as such comments make me feel very low and I cant take any word against my character. Many of them know tat m

emotional fool and small things make me feel low but m not weak and can fight when m not wrong. If m wrong I accept it without any questions but when someone points out ur character it does hurt.

M sorry to say but this has forced me to rethink to come back to my FF's as now I feel tat I have made some crime. I m against such crimes and will be always against it.

But now when the NEWBIE used words for our true face and personality it made me feel like I have been favouring such crimes. Though tat was a general post for all but some comments have made some writers to feel vulnerable. Did any of the writers force anyone to read such content.

I need to know wat my readers feel about me tat do I favour such crimes. Does my writing prove tat I favour crimes like R***, EVE TEASING, TORTURE AGAINST WOMEN ETC?.do my updates show wat personality I hold. Do I look a low class girl with no respect and diginity. I need serious answers from all of u this time.

I have already decided to put a stop for my stories coz when I feel tat my readers feel tat I support such things than its worth I stop before its takes me away from myself.

Sorry if m rude to anyone but I need to know wat u all feel about my work. I had to be like this now.

HETYAL, thanks for ur support and words dear and its coz of u I have put forward wat I feel about all this. I know tat you don't want me to stop but just read the NEWBIE comment on Page 25 and u will understand why I did this.

Believe me m not angry on the owner of the post as she is right for wat she said but some comments and words do hurt and it did in my case.

Thx for all of u who have wished me a speedy recovery from my hand fracture but its still the same with lots of pain. Have typed everything with my left hand.

I know its too long but I wrote wat was in my heart and now my heart needs to know wat you all feel about me and my updates. Please don't ignore this as its important for me now.

Edited by sdlife19 - 28 September 2012 at 1:54am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

geeta1803ImaanmalikGeetmaFFpmLISTthebiansCiaMaaneetMeghPiyashikeerthi90neel11MakpieanmirzaruchsAmbibambyWhypadhutehzeeb25preeti.1HanishadeviHeytzMaaneetdreamyharikaDesigirls12Little_Mermaid.punam2712shalini_s_BlackPearl_tamanna1391suhaaanaspvd

preeti.1 IF-Rockerz
preeti.1
preeti.1

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
plz dont feel bad ..shobha u should not care about these blames coz yaha IF pe har koi newbie ata he aur jo ache writers hote he unko kisi na kisi baat k liye blame karta he ..i know mere bahut saare friends writer he aur jab unko koi blame karta he to i also hurt ...
i really like the concepts of ur all ffs...u u write so welll...u make me cry sometimes coz i can feel geet emotions which u potray in ur story LOVE AND HATE...
jaha tak RAPE Scene ki baat he love aur hate me aapne uskoexplain isliye kar k bataya coz story ki demand thi ...aur kai girls esi he jin k saath real life me isse bhi bura hota he ...stroy me agar rape scene explain kiya iska matlab ye nahi hota k aapki intentions galat he ..balki aap to humko ye feel karwate ho jo girls ese after marriage hur roz suffer karti he unko kesa feel hota hoga..har kisi ki life me maan mya koi knight n shining armour nahi hota he

aapka DL AND LOVE AND HATE..BOTH R very well written ffs ..and writer jo bhi 18+ updates dete he wo pehle hi warning dedete he taki jinko acha nahi lagta intimate scene padna wo na pade ...par mujhe ye nahi samajh aata phir kyu kuch log 18+ updates read kar k ese negative comments dekar writer ko upset karte he ...
shobha i just want to say dont think kuch log apni harkato se baaz nahi aate aur ese logo ki wajah se aapko writing stop karne ki jarurat nahi he ...
DEV ka character bhi CHANGE MAT KARO DL KI STORY ME.  hamare aas paas ese pata nahi kitne dev gumte honge jin k baare me gumko pata bhi nahi hota..aapki story se mene ye learn kiya k humko apne aas paas kisi pe bhi trust nahi karna chahiye koi bhi dev jesa ho sakta he ...we should b careful...
these r fictions ..but jab kuch log ese fictions me NEGATIVE points dund lete he to unko POSITIVE CHEEZE KYU NAHI NAZAR AATI
If i hurt u with my words ..i m sorry  ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeghPiyashisdlife19

neel11 Goldie
neel11
neel11

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
plz dont be upset and con... ur writing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sdlife19

Go to top