Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
 Shobha just see all ur readers are supporting u
some random comments can't change the fact that loyal readers like ur ff
n ur backing out or quitting will be our loss.
As I said earlier I want u to continue ignoring all the comments
Will wait for ur update after u recover
😳 ðŸ˜ƒ
amrinderkaur9 thumbnail
dear pls don't quit i hav read all ur ff's n trust me dey r simply wonderful dere is nothing wrong in ur concepts or ff so pls ignore such stupid comments n cumback for ur readers
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

pls shobaji dont take some unwanted things and hurt urself, already u having physically  weak and dont make heart to feel hurt due to these unwanted things... i love ur love and hate  and dangerous love so much.. a very different love of my maaneet,  in which my maaneet owns each other like they possession.. they are evergreen ffs which stay in my heart forever.. so pls dont think about it.. we are they for u and going crazy for ur writings... we are waiting for  u ji.. cum back with ur rocking updates...
Edited by Desigirls12 - 11 years ago
MeghPiyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz dear dnt let this stupid people affect you!!!!!
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

NOTE / TEASER

NOTE

Hi all….

Me very very very happy tat I have the support of my readers. I know I was bit rude with my words when I posted tat note of quitting but u can understand wat went through me. I had never wanted to quit but when someone accuses u for something which we don't know about than it hurts and I never like such people and such behavior. It may be fun for them but it hurts others when they point fingers towards the character and I had to go through it but me happy tat none of my readers want me to quit my work and u all support me which is the biggest gain for me. I simply love u for ur unconditional love and faith for me and my writing  and I promise tat I will not disappoint u all.

So now the good news…

Me back …..

Ya u have read right me back as my plaster will be removed by Saturday and as off now I can move my hand pretty much without any difficulties. So here, back by Sunday. Even though I will be back, it will take time for updates as I don't have any back up updates.

Now the updates will be short, as I have to update for all so for some time u all will be getting small updates.  Thanks for all ur get well soon messages.

Due to my fracture I have workload pending so in tat case the updates will be irregular so tat I get time to complete my pending work.

Chalo now enough of my bhak bhak… lets get down to a teaser yaarrr…

TEASER

Maan: Where the hell is Geet , Pari?

Pari: I… don't…

Maan: Wat the hell you don't know.

Pari: So…. So… rry…  Maan…. Bh….ai..

Maan: Hell with your sorry. One responsibility Pari, just one work you were asked to keep an eye on Geet.

Pari: m rea…lly ….sorry…. I did…. Not… know…when… where… did…. Bhabi… go…

Maan: You were so busy tat you forgot tat its not safe for her to go out. Why don't you just say tat you cant take the responsibility.

Vicky: Bro… please its not the time to shout at Pari, we need to find Bhabi first. I just hope tat she is fine wherever she is.

Just the mere words of Vicky made Maan's heart to raise its heartbeats. Just the thought tat Geet was missing and no one was aware about her whereabouts made him restless thinking tat she was not safe outside and than the call from Sameera saying tat it may be the last day in Geet's life made him go mad and killed him every second.

So here is a small teaser for next update. Do enjoy it or apna intelligent brain ko kaam pe lagaoo as to where Geet is gone. is she kidnapped or is she really killed. Arre baba Sameera hain Kuch bhi karegi…..

So bye for now and lets meet soon with the update till than bye from me and don't forget tat I love you all.

Edited by sdlife19 - 11 years ago
Craziest_MG thumbnail
welcome back

Interesting...will be waiting
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
geet kidnappedwelcome back

keerthi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh...Finally you are back...Happy to know that ur plaster is removed and u are healing...
And about ur teaser...as usual bahut teasing hain...
will wait for ur update...
16anyaa.gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Glad ur back dee, really happy.
Aoww, nd shocking teaser,
Geet missing?????????
Ough! This sameera naa. hate her😡
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
welcome back di!!! sabse pehle take care of urself ek toh ur hand is not fine on the other side u take so much stress health comes first hai na

so wen u update me begging u plz first give love and hate i am missing this story updates so much

phir se keh rahi hoon take care