Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New OS: The Confession (Page 9)

devishree IF-Dazzler
devishree
devishree

Joined: 09 January 2011
Posts: 4983

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Clapfari 
that was so sweet 
i loved it 
ya it was very cute and wow just amazing one 
overwhelmed 
i wanted to pull arnav's cheek and say cho chweetBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyStar

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Joined: 20 September 2011
Posts: 5641

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apoorvaarnav

<font size="3">sigh!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


Hehehe! Thanksss Embarrassed

Originally posted by pavi1

awesome update...
loved it...



Thank Youuu Tongue

Originally posted by LittleMissMagic

aww you made me cry!


Awww I'm sooo sorryyy! Hehehe Big smile

Originally posted by srijaaa127

Wow sooo nice yaar... I loved itSmile


Thank Youuu Tongue
SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Joined: 20 September 2011
Posts: 5641

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devishree

Clapfari
that was so sweet
i loved it
ya it was very cute and wow just amazing one
overwhelmed
i wanted to pull arnav's cheek and say cho chweetBig smile
<img src="http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c0.0.640.305.95492289442/p843x403/526415_483218828372244_1203210953_n.jpg" alt="" />


Awww Thanks Devi!! I can call you that, right? Embarrassed

I'm sooo glad you gave it a read and found it cute Embarrassed I loveddd the pics you attached! Both are adorable!! Thank youuu sooo muchhh! Tongue
highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Joined: 19 July 2006
Posts: 2911

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Awww that sooo beautiful...but now I m sad,...

This perfwct moment that arnav can so wonderfully create will be throwb down tge drain
By cv as ASR will like always choose a wrong time to get mad...

But neverthe less a beautiful OS.

Thnq for the pm.

Avni

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyStar

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Joined: 20 September 2011
Posts: 5641

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR12

Originally posted by SmileyStar

Originally posted by ASR12

<font color="#9900FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Fari!!!...
really wanted to read a new os of yours today!!!!...hihi..
think i had telepathied you!!!..hahahaah...
well,wat can i say about this,huh??!!!..
just perfect as usual!!!...fantasticalisticawesome...Tongue
loved this new Asr..Smile
i just hope that this scene goes like this!!...</font><font color="#9900FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Wink

</font><font color="#9900FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">hey,exams are over today...wippeee...have to wait for results now...
for now,tryin to catch up with missed episodes..</font>

<font color="#9933FF">well,ur small gift of today..(i'm sure by now u must have seen how i like pictures...hihi..LOL)</font>

<font color="#9900CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i bet u don't know wats behind mi teddy bears arms!!!!...LOL</font>



Awww I looovvee your pics hun!! I get sooo happy seeing them! Big smile Thank you for taking out time to attach them with your comments! They always put a smile on my face! Love you for that! Embarrassed

Exams over? Yayyy! You're free! Meee too! Thank God for that! Ramadan's coming up too na Tongue Its such a nuisance going to colg in Ramadan otherwise Embarrassed

Awww yes you must have telepathied me cos I wrote this one in a hurry without really thinking why I was writing this! Glad you liked it hun Embarrassed

<font color="#9900FF">
well,u r most welcome dear!!...
yeah,ramadan mubarak to u...
may Allah give u the courage to fast...Smile..i knw its hot over there..</font>


Ramadan Mubarak to you too sweetie! Embarrassed Yep its hot here but somehow Ramadan always gets done with nicely, Allah's blessings Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ASYA12

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 13481

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Aww had tears in my eyes while reading it..
arnav is soo cute i wish things could have been so easy for these two and exactly this could happen today..Day Dreaming
his confession was soo cute no one could have said no to this Embarrassed
FANTASTIC WORK!!! loved it Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyStar

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Joined: 20 September 2011
Posts: 5641

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by highonshows

Awww that sooo beautiful...but now I m sad,...

This perfwct moment that arnav can so wonderfully create will be throwb down tge drain
By cv as ASR will like always choose a wrong time to get mad...

But neverthe less a beautiful OS.

Thnq for the pm.

Avni


Awww Glad you liked it Avni! And yep you're right! This is not gonna happen in atleast a couple of years! Sigh! Wish Arhi weren't so stubborn Unhappy Tongue
ASYA12 Goldie
ASYA12
ASYA12

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 1654

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmileyStar

Originally posted by ASR12

Originally posted by SmileyStar

Originally posted by ASR12

<font color="#9900FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Fari!!!...
really wanted to read a new os of yours today!!!!...hihi..
think i had telepathied you!!!..hahahaah...
well,wat can i say about this,huh??!!!..
just perfect as usual!!!...fantasticalisticawesome...Tongue
loved this new Asr..Smile
i just hope that this scene goes like this!!...</font><font color="#9900FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Wink

</font><font color="#9900FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">hey,exams are over today...wippeee...have to wait for results now...
for now,tryin to catch up with missed episodes..</font>

<font color="#9933FF">well,ur small gift of today..(i'm sure by now u must have seen how i like pictures...hihi..LOL)</font>

<font color="#9900CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i bet u don't know wats behind mi teddy bears arms!!!!...LOL</font>



Awww I looovvee your pics hun!! I get sooo happy seeing them! Big smile Thank you for taking out time to attach them with your comments! They always put a smile on my face! Love you for that! Embarrassed

Exams over? Yayyy! You're free! Meee too! Thank God for that! Ramadan's coming up too na Tongue Its such a nuisance going to colg in Ramadan otherwise Embarrassed

Awww yes you must have telepathied me cos I wrote this one in a hurry without really thinking why I was writing this! Glad you liked it hun Embarrassed

<font color="#9900FF">
well,u r most welcome dear!!...
yeah,ramadan mubarak to u...
may Allah give u the courage to fast...Smile..i knw its hot over there..</font>


Ramadan Mubarak to you too sweetie! Embarrassed Yep its hot here but somehow Ramadan always gets done with nicely, Allah's blessings Embarrassed

thank u..Smileand may u always have His blessings..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyStar

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
kriyaansh & Swaron luv cnfesion(SS) *ended*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56

Author: ..nams..   Replies: 445   Views: 106788

..nams.. 445 106788 21 August 2013 at 1:18am by PoojaSheth
OS:CONFESSION OF LOVE(PART 2 UPDT ON PG6)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: deeps_92   Replies: 87   Views: 20934

deeps_92 87 20934 17 December 2011 at 4:28am by coolangel18
Neha's Oneshots (Mayur confession pg 8)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Neha_S   Replies: 72   Views: 7215

Neha_S 72 7215 10 December 2011 at 10:00am by DarkerThanNight
FF-Maan's confession&Geet's revelation-53last part

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: dewdropred   Replies: 1176   Views: 261920

dewdropred 1176 261920 15 October 2011 at 5:38am by Maaneet4eve
{~sweet funny confession~}miniAR ff..completed

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: OkThanksBye   Replies: 87   Views: 25644

OkThanksBye 87 25644 12 July 2011 at 8:12am by OkThanksBye

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index