Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New OS: The Confession

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Hey there Everyone Hug

I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote this but I just started typing and this is what I ended up with Tongue

She sneaked a peek inside the home and breathed a sigh of relief on finding it empty. Thank God he wasn't there. Being angry with this changed Arnav was a difficult task. She wasn't sure if she could keep it up much longer.

She quietly made her way to the closet to grab her clothes before heading in for a quick shower. She slided the glass door of the closet open to get the biggest surprise of her life, making her eyeballs almost jump out of their sockets while her mouth formed a perfect circle.

"What The?" She gasped as she automatically moved back.

"Thats my line, Mrs. Copycat Raizada!" Arnav said, smirking.

Khushi just couldn't believe her eyes. The high and mighty Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada was sitting inside the closet as if it was the most natural place on Earth to be. She gaped at him wide eyed trying to comprehend what she was seeing while he smirked, evidently enjoying her reaction.

"Arnav Ji?" she gasped as she reached out her index finger to poke his knee making sure he wasn't just a fragment of her imagination. No, he wasn't. He felt pretty solid.

"Yes Khushi?" He asked smirking down at her.

"Have you gone insane?" She almost shrieked.

"Hmmm..." He thought for a moment before continuing with a smile. "No, I don't think so."

"Oh! Did you take your medicines this afternoon?" Khushi asked thinking maybe losing his head was one of the conditions of not taking his pills on time.

"What? Of course, I did!" He said, before it dawned on him what Khushi might be thinking and he quickly added, "And no, Khushi, missing a dose of diabetic tablets does not make a person sit in a closet if thats what you're thinking." He finished, smiling a crooked smile.

"Then what are you doing here?" She stammered, flabbergasted.

"I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders lightly.

"You. Don't. Know?" She asked her eyes getting more wider than it was possible.

"No, actually I was just remembering the time I found you in this closet at Di's wedding anniversary and I remembered that you never told me what you were doing in my closet so I decided to try it out too... See if I can figure out what you were doing here but I still don't know." He explained.

A soft smile made its way to her lips as her mind flashed back to the time he was mentioning. She used to be so afraid of this Laad Governor that she had hidden in his closet just to avoid facing him but fate as usual had other plans and he had opened his wardrobe to find her sitting inside. 'Wow' he must be as surprised as I am right now, she mused, smiling softly.

Arnav's heart leapt on seeing her smiling softly to herself. He had finally made her smile! It wasn't one of her 1000 watt smiles but he promised to himself that he'll bring that one back to her lips as well.

"So Khushi, what were you doing in my closet, may I ask?" he asked breaking into her thoughts.

"Its none of your business." she snapped at him.

"Okay! I'll find that out later but can you now please wear the red saree I got you?" He pleaded in a soft voice, his eyes smoldering. "You'll look perfect in it." He added.

"No, Mr. Raizada! I won't look perfect in it cos I'm not perfect! Only you are perfect in this world!" She said sharply trying to control her tears which were threatening to fall.

Arnav sighed softly as he jumped out of the closet lightly before he cupped Khushi's face and whispered softly, "No, Khushi. I'm not perfect either but what I do know is that we are perfect for each other. I couldn't have found myself a more perfect life partner than you even if I spent my entire life searching."

Khushi tried looking away from his tear filled honey brown eyes which shone with honesty and love for her and she felt her resolve breaking as he continued after taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry for lashing out at you that night Khushi. I know that it was very wrong of me and I completely understand your anger but you're the only person in front of whom I can be myself. Cos I know that you'll always understand me... Understand that all I said that night was only in my anger and frustration on seeing Di trying to hurt herself. I'm sorry Khushi. I know I shouldn't have said all those lies because you're the best thing that has ever happened to me." He let his words sink in before continuing.

"Every time I look into your eyes Khushi, I realize that I'm doing the exact thing I promised myself that I would never do and that is to fall in love. I'm completely in love with you Khushi and it doesn't really matter to me if you love me back or not cos I love you enough for the both of us."

He ended, as a lone tear made its way down his face but soon a relieved laugh escaped his lips as Khushi launched herself at him, hugging tightly as tears of absolute joy ran down her face and he hugged her back, unable to speak due to the overwhelming feeling of happiness.

Edited by SmileyStar - 19 July 2012 at 6:25am

The following 303 member(s) liked the above post:

bhalle*nadia*preet_21umokAnushumbbslaila889Kavita1970arshiiiAlishagal11uchuramanlaljoyNikky.divishravs_18VultureTalonunderground1sakuno1xxNaiinaxxbestfrndz4everjaasz_25shornabarathjoycepriyadbaraayushikumarprinkyaenakatHugeArshiFanZaynMalik21kavithaaravRadhaSharmaihtas411StarshinaFairy-Ami-divii-ilovesarunarshiGr8tymsalankrutarainy987arhifan_loverpairocks.jalirisnada_aaditiaroraRabba_VeDeepjas23manisrajnid3gagsymiffy56leen10leenzszsashnaMaharajsambagluv angelMizhimizzdesiC3_IFshaferoz18MSgayatriDazlingdivyaClaire0206mohit_rockstarQueenRani2sow2428super_boypips27nanz_2211Licyabhingyaaa_mnhsDarkBecomingJosupraipi2011jankisoni86Khuarvos112801inluvwivARHIAnnu92angie_g82shiprajsarun9random94DevilwayscraziefanSuchita2012abayanceMsserialfan123chahat128Archu61mariyakamranvoldemortkria1996deepterenceLittleMissMagic-PM4mRonnie-mariam42nahi12341Zee_Shahid_loverhellokitty94aarrnnaavvCuriousmindCrazy44umnupsiiiNasraManchilaarshi10arshiiamtopperUV_Arshisami99jtammareddy..Raizada..ssafdaripkknd_gbdfanSara.Mlovebadhanpalo101Rimo22acklesmanicloveandlucktokyo-tanya96-Mahi_Buttmysterygirl06aaw1505dorindakateipkndlover75mit0905Deleted_AccountIPKloverdivyaarnavsrarushi05Reader_Hobbyswetha1495dimple288iLuvYellownorolimSweta...-Risha-damonzladyRandomGirlAvi64oroniArShipriyankaawildandsweetak_maggiLalaland222BestesypurpleloveShweta1691swati-89BarunSanayaHMstarplus31noreenseabeautynotacrimetolovenancynairsamster03SyedaFaizaannieKrashgirl000gom3090Glimmerdesilover101sun2011seven_starsmizzraksha712Princess_Mansimansijani21saavan_lovervikadesigirlsihukptlKaShCrazyAneesaSamaira32highonshowsCythereasparikhTheCaptainRozy77arhi101-shamima-AdorableTrouble-_-harsh42Sweet_Ashumdevishreeswetha_chAngels11AriyaLilyOrchidArhiIPKKNDdevsumArhiDeewani-.Pearl.-hoopoeaycma98Hriju321CetronianazibahAmidstTheWords__blossom__kalo_meghTwilightStar_JPBornToShipArShi...Penknife...simi58claireDDDaRkPrInCeSsapoorvaarnavAmanda.LimP4rveen12KtotheMshutterArshig8sruthickarpita20GAURI29daisydee425jahnvi.luvs.ASRLetzLiveOurLyfJhalak29pavi1bewakoofLadkiTeriGalliyan.chandana.sgowri1712phillips_2909kritashbhaktiiiarshi_karishwin7zafiHot.Pink.Heelskriti_atharvpriasweetPriyaknasrijaaa127rini_katmonsi08roops82lara3110cherry227soaplikermeniranjana00shonagudiakvarshaPhoenixRadar-EndlessSmile-saomomsubiscsamaypranaysmanashred12rocking meenuperfectpisceanshaaranyaPrasanthiboyznakaKaranShilpa:)ShiningStar18Jyo.Arshi.IPKadventure_gurlOmNaMaSteOmAngelTeenVSai2008verisimilitudedrunkiiebabe-Stutz-ssyahoo-Areeba-pakpearlNidsubh007Arjuhisismorning_dewsChitraFMrDarcyfanlaksh65GayuArnavFAYKHAN29ajoopLyssaPiesarunsashasinghNewbiesoapfanameena671-MKB-snoopy84Tia.0aartipartyyIllGetOverIpkfffan123-ElmoFuj-noclapspleasePreet.Kcthulasi_arshitash10Arshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mkchavvi16-Xpress-dumasFazila~mishti_17zohakhan7felicitysmoak.JennyPennyMysticRiver

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
nice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BestesySmileyStar

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

nice

Thanks Hun Embarrassed
claireDD IF-Dazzler
claireDD
claireDD

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
res
***************************************************************************************************
edited to add...

wooohhooo
ahh i love my timing...
first page ...yipeee...
im running around in circles doing the merry dance...wanna join in???LOL

fantastic ...fabulous...all together FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!
ah how much i love to see this in today's episode...
is there anyway u cud join hands with arshad khan???
ipk will have 10.00 trps...Big smile

this ia awesome fari...ClapClap
i loved his excuse for being inside the closet...LOL
i wonder how she manages to resist him...Shocked

keep writing baby...
U ROCK...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

umwahhh

HugHug

Edited by claireDD - 19 July 2012 at 4:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zszspairocksDeleted_AccountBestesySweet_AshumSmileyStar

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
ReservedEmbarrassed
Will edit later- had a very very tiring day!!!

-edited-

Ok, I had to edit soon because reading your works always refresh me!!! Big hug to you FariHugAnd yes, by the way, am on first pageParty

It was a wonderful OS, perfectly blending Arnav's and Khushi's emotions, with a mix of fun as well as a heart-soothing touch!!! Loved it!!! Heart The confession at the end was truly superb!!!

Can't tell you how I am waiting for tonight's episode to see cutie pie hiding in the closet and Khushi's reactionROFL And your OS was just in time!!!

Edited by tash10 - 19 July 2012 at 4:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BestesySweet_AshumSmileyStarnoclapsplease

LetzLiveOurLyf IF-Rockerz
LetzLiveOurLyf
LetzLiveOurLyf

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Beautiful...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyStar

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42