Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Bishnu to kidnap Purvi in Pavitra Rishta (Page 2)

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
oh..this is the great news coz may be arjun will earn 10000 rupee but then arcana will find thousannds of reason and she will say that u r not able to take purvi...but if purvi kidnap then arjun should be save purvi and then arcana realize that how much love arjun to purvi...

1 more gaze that if purvi kidnap then kidnapper should be want too much rupee and manav will not give.of course and arcana never want to manav that money...then arjun willl say  to arcana thaat i m arjun bcz of purvi if purvi is not then wts the menning of arjun so i m again turn on arjun dk kirlosker bcz of purvi coz arjun dk kirlosker can give this money so  i again arjun dk kirlosker only for purvi and arcana realize that she was wrong and arjun give money and purvi will be back and arcana accept them and band baza baratt wiill start and our businessmann arjun dk kirlosker and our sweet purvi back their own place...

so i m happy with this kidnapping if this willl happen then

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28Jamux..PlayfulKiss..ramki1jdronamrajupurethoughtnewt2007Ashlaika-Amby-alicia.

ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

Originally posted by vijaya13

why   CVS   .are  giveing soham    nagavtive  role ????//    sister and bro falin in luv??? datz nt the case... itz really funny... nw the pr its not true at all its all false... i jst hope they cum to an sensible ending... where we c archana manv as a couple and al their kids in a postve role...

becasue of Purvi now Arjun changed into a sensible guy from a typical business man.

Now Purvi has to correct Soham.

i don't think any of Archu's daughters have capability to correct Soham.

who knows Soham will learn to love his parents from Purvi.

If Soham learn to love his parents that is acceptable move..what if he fall in love with purvi(His sister)???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya13..PlayfulKiss..newt2007

vijaya13 Senior Member
vijaya13
vijaya13

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged

why   CVS   .are  giveing soham    nagavtive  role ????//    sister and bro falin in luv??? datz nt the case... itz really funny... nw the pr its not true at all its all false... i jst hope they cum to an sensible ending... where we c archana manv as a couple and al their kids in a postve role...

becasue of Purvi now Arjun changed into a sensible guy from a typical business man.

i dont think purvi can correct soham...

soham is arman's son .the parents should make soham undrstnd.  purvi doesnt has capacit to corect soahm... der is no relation btwn soham n purvi  y cvs is doin lyk dis... only archana has the capacity to handle her children  y cvs is mixin every thn?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaika

ramki1 Goldie
ramki1
ramki1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRA

oh..this is the great news coz may be arjun will earn 10000 rupee but then arcana will find thousannds of reason and she will say that u r not able to take purvi...but if purvi kidnap then arjun should be save purvi and then arcana realize that how much love arjun to purvi...

1 more gaze that if purvi kidnap then kidnapper should be want too much rupee and manav will not give.of course and arcana never want to manav that money...then arjun willl say  to arcana thaat i m arjun bcz of purvi if purvi is not then wts the menning of arjun so i m again turn on arjun dk kirlosker bcz of purvi coz arjun dk kirlosker can give this money so  i again arjun dk kirlosker only for purvi and arcana realize that she was wrong and arjun give money and purvi will be back and arcana accept them and band baza baratt wiill start and our businessmann arjun dk kirlosker and our sweet purvi back their own place...

so i m happy with this kidnapping if this willl happen then

Good imagination...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Ashlaika_OrChiD_

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
If this news is true, I think this is the final redemption of Arjun in Archana's eyes ! Arjun will save Purvi and during this process, Archana realizes his love for Purvi and there you go...The poor guy gave up everything and slogged for the 10K unnecessarily !! Ridiculous !!
I dont think there is any love triangle here between Soham and Purvi, it is incest, guys !! But, this is what the CV's mean by separation of ARVI by Soham...
Well, even though a ridiculous track, probably will be interesting to watch...Well, our Arjun baba to the rescue !! Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28..PlayfulKiss..samarp2purethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaikanewt2007alicia.ameilia_OrChiD_

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
again their is start a debating ...plz dont debate ...its hurting...wts the purvis capacity we all know...purvi change a rude,,kharuss humane and other side arcana never /ever change anyone...in fact she is doing a crime coz of who did wrong thing and who tolerate this both r same criminal...so purvi has capacity to sohom correct and arcana has no capacity to correct anyone ...she only can crying.crying queen...but sto p dabating and disscuss puvis kidnapping

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

If this news is true, I think this is the final redemption of Arjun in Archana's eyes ! Arjun will save Purvi and during this process, Archana realizes his love for Purvi and there you go...The poor guy gave up everything and slogged for the 10K unnecessarily !! Ridiculous !!
I dont think there is any love triangle here between Soham and Purvi, it is incest, guys !! But, this is what the CV's mean by separation of ARVI by Soham...
Well, even though a ridiculous track, probably will be interesting to watch...Well, our Arjun baba to the rescue !! Smile

Yes Jyoti, I too think they won't show anything between Soham and Purvi as they are brother and sister, if not by blood, but by adoption. I think this track will prove Arjun's love for Purvi in Archana's eyes .. I think Archana will be massively in pain when Purvi is kidnapped, as she is her little angel..Unhappy and Arjun will end up saving Purvi..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21jdronamrajuarjunaluissamarp2newt2007AshlaikaFireLordPhoenix

samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged

with this i just hope he doesnt fall in love with PurviOuch
Purvi should call him dada frm 1st day it self, that will help us & relaxEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21reshma28jdronamraju..PlayfulKiss..purethoughtFireLordPhoenixAshlaikanewt2007ameilia

Go to top