India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

THIS IS THE LAST STRAW

palak Senior Member
palak
palak

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
  i rarely post anything here but i am here daily ... but today after reading TOI article i quit Ouch quit the show and i am sad
  i cant see this Mukund track its getting on my nerves now they are getting enge and i am disappointed very much i had such high hopes with this show but Unhappy
 i want to say many things but i am short of words for what i am feeling
 so it a bye from me to this show  for a long time ... but i will be here for my IF friends

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_sonymochidideepa02DiehardYMfan-anoshka-Billu-MaammaShru77

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
You never know with this serial, writer might change his mind, please don't give up yet, at least wait until it actually happens...LOL But it's yur choice my dear,tcSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_sonyAyesha05Billu-Maamma

deepa02 Goldie
deepa02
deepa02

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
yes it really very irritating to see Mukund . i am just hoping that it a false news
RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
awww alot of people are feeling like that but they need to show it for story to progress and see RK's junoon. I understand your frustration dear hope to see you back once Rishbala story kicks off Smile
ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Guys Relax..there was a discussion of this on the other post..This Engagement Track is most needed..If RK's plan gets so easily to Madhu he will lose interest in her..His anger antagonism ..pain will reflect more that is how passion is created..Mukund is already a gone story..he will initially be there..RK will make sure he does not stay near Madhu..she has to fall in love with RK's dark side..this is actually a very good storu line.
Even i was hyperventilating about this thanks to poco and nidzz for all the positive words..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Billu-Maamma

Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Guys Relax..there was a discussion of this on the other post..This Engagement Track is most needed..If RK's plan gets so easily to Madhu he will lose interest in her..His anger antagonism ..pain will reflect more that is how passion is created..Mukund is already a gone story..he will initially be there..RK will make sure he does not stay near Madhu..she has to fall in love with RK's dark side..this is actually a very good storu line.
Even i was hyperventilating about this thanks to poco and nidzz for all the positive words..
agreeSmile
Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
most of us are not liking madhu - mukku track ... But MB is one of the most upredictable show ... So i would say just wait, Madhu wont get married to mukku na ... Then ?
So dont quit coz of that mukku.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I will say wait and watch and dont give up
love rishbala
dont care abt mukku

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index