Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ThE_kHan07

IF-Rockerz

ThE_kHan07

Posted: 17 June 2006 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

What do you guys this is ruining us more??  Films or television??

I say 50-50....

Films shows us too much of sex which makes us.............EXPERIENCE IT in reality before marraigeLOLLOL

and TV shows are also helping us change in negative ways.... if u look @ soaps...we see the richy rich guy/gal has nothing better to do then insult their granny or disrespect their parents...the richy rich always has to go and fight or create problems for everyone in the lower clas.  Film however doesn't have this!

What's your view?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's ruining us more?? TV ya Films??" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

insouciance

IF-Rockerz

insouciance

Posted: 17 June 2006 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
If one is a sensible human being, none of the make believe stuff would "ruin" him/her Tongue .....I watch television and movies for fun and time pass, not that the "message"(if there's any) permeates through me and changes me or makes me start reasoning(nothwithstanding the movies like Rang De Basanthi, which too was a tad far fetched as it had an utopian ending)

Television is worse Dead .....Do you really think we have those conniving vamps in real life ...Who really has the interest and ebullience to waste 20 years in conspiring and machinating plot after plot Dead..The soap lexicon is devoid of the words/phrases like "moving on", "logic", "sensibility" ,"rationale" etc etc....Most of the soaps send out the wrong message....Dipsomania is being ballyhooed like anything in the serials Dead ....Biwi mar gayi, peena shuru lar do, Biwi ne chod diya(ya biwi ko chod diya), peena shuru kar do Dead ..Some soaps like Kaisa yeh pyar hai elevate promiscuity too, and we even have people defending the promiscuity Dead ..Soaps do have an effect on the unintelligent lot, who blindly accept and promote everything the protagonist does( a ka drinking, sleeping around,flirting etc etc)...Yes, it does have an effectBig smile but only on the doltish or cretinous lot OuchCry

Edited by Buffie - 17 June 2006 at 11:30pm

insouciance

IF-Rockerz

insouciance

Posted: 17 June 2006 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
OMG tafarruz, that hag in your siggy scared the daylights out of me Ouch

anisha1129

IF-Dazzler

anisha1129

Posted: 18 June 2006 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
i luv t.v. showz,,,but films ruin me LOL

sumi4

sumi4

Posted: 18 June 2006 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I only take film and TV serials as time pass .......and not taking it seriously.

Groovychick

IF-Rockerz

Groovychick

Posted: 18 June 2006 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
LOL lyk buffie said...if a person really does have common sense..then none Wink but i mean..99 tyms out of 100..the films n tv shows r not based on reality..i mean..10 ppl with the same face..reincarnation-bringing bak the dead..it's all fake yaar..or so i believe neway Confused
but the main reason why it does soo well..is infact bcoz of these stupid things..ppl actually start believing in all this crap..Deadthe reason why a film or serial goes hit is because they absoultely luuv 2 exaggerate on simple things Tongue

but personally speaking..i think ki even tho films have a lot more popularity..tv serials ruin ppl a heck of a lot..or should i say it's all due 2 the 1 n only gr888 kekta mai AngryOuch
it's soo annoying..ppl..including myself..sumtyms take the things tht happen 2 heart..when shaurya and anjali in ka are shown 2getha..we all r lyk ewww...but i mean..there really is nothin goin on b/w then..it;s only a shoot 4 a serial 4 us viewers 2 watch..it's all stupid stuff actually..but we all r even more stupider 2 watch it Wink

Tina xx

prettyguria

IF-Dazzler

prettyguria

Posted: 19 June 2006 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Well if you are talking about people who get affected by this, then I think TV is more effictive cause its in our ddaily lives, I know to put on the TV when its 8 cause Remix comes, Films are there, but temporarily, TV we put on for our daily entertainment, but you should have sense not to get affected by it, I mean are you really going to get 3 plastic surgeries??!! Ouch TV shows characters who can be real, and movies do the same, so you can't assume that a character is real, because at the end of the day, its a show or a movie, not Michelle from Black but Rani from Black. And if you have the right teachings, then nothing of the sort which happens in Kekta dramas, will happen to you in real life, and won't be a big affect.

prettyguria

IF-Dazzler

prettyguria

Posted: 19 June 2006 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Well if you are talking about people who get affected by this, then I think TV is more effictive cause its in our ddaily lives, I know to put on the TV when its 8 cause Remix comes, Films are there, but temporarily, TV we put on for our daily entertainment, but you should have sense not to get affected by it, I mean are you really going to get 3 plastic surgeries??!! Ouch TV shows characters who can be real, and movies do the same, so you can't assume that a character is real, because at the end of the day, its a show or a movie, not Michelle from Black but Rani from Black. And if you have the right teachings, then nothing of the sort which happens in Kekta dramas, will happen to you in real life, and won't be a big affect.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top