Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Dearest CV's,why not change the show name to DDT? (Page 5)

thisisaisha Newbie
thisisaisha
thisisaisha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
I totally support your opinion, D3 has completely gone down the drain ever since Taani came. Why the hell is she on D3!! I would say that she belongs on one of those star plus shows where you see the bahu being pushed around like a ball but then I realized she would be useless there too cause even star plus has grown up and realized that no one likes a pushover... and god, why was she even on the "Girls on V" promo!?!?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HPmaniac

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
DDT sounds perfet since its also a pesticide !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HPmaniacluv_arsha

-Ripal- Goldie
-Ripal-
-Ripal-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

DDT sounds perfet since its also a pesticide !

LOL LOL pesticide ROFL
richi_rids Groupbie
richi_rids
richi_rids

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
hmmm bang uon post.. nowadays macedon - massy gets hardly any dialogues ... wat i c in d show is taani cryng n makng a sry face...ufff taanii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HPmaniac

swetha811 Goldie
swetha811
swetha811

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
I say make "Taani Tension and Tears" coz thats all we see now!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HPmaniackuhu_Arshaluv_arsha

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

@HPmaniac - well, thank you for telling me a little about Taani.
You're welcomeSmile

From what you said, the girl looks like a hormone driven teenager wanting to live her fantasy, thats all. Nothing wrong with that IMO.I mean, personally i would rather hide myself behind 7 veils than try to get the attention or get myself noticed in front on the guy I like. Takes a lot of strength to do that. I would still term the character innocent, young and naive instead of a stalker or trouble maker. Because troubled crybabies do exist.

Well, it's wrong IMO. Sure, she could have her own li'l side story for whoever is interested in watching her, but Taani as a lead for this show? And that too paired with Rey? Nuh-uh! I do know girls who are extremely boy-crazy... so if I wanted to know more about a "hormone driven teenager wanting to live her fantasy" I have real life examples to look at, I don't need Taani for that! And believe me, it doesn't take any strength to be an attention-seeker. I can see plenty of such people around me! What requires strength is to be the kind of person who automatically attracts positive attention and respect- like Kria.

Coming to Rey, i dont have an idea about this guy so i dont know why is it wrong for him to fall for a character like Taani? From what I've read, Kriya had a pretty bad exit from the show, as a negative character (i am not too sure). If that is true and keeping this in mind that Rey was seriously and deeply involved with Kriya, wont a relationship that ended on a terrible not evoke changes in the personality? Normally, any guy or girl going through a harsh breakup from a relationship would change. Either they'd become depressed or just plain serious. Didnt Rey become the latter? Some light on his character would defo help me get the point that why is it so wrong for Rey to fall for Taani?

I remember Rey telling Kria that he wasn't really the snobbish dazzler she thinks he is but that he's actually just like her. Kria began liking him once she got to know more about him. And that's part of the reason Rey fell for her! She wasn't superficial like the others...she liked him for the kind of person he was.
Rey used to be the kind of guy who dint give a damn about the girls who were going all gaga over him... Isn't Taani just one among them?Taani claims to be in love with him even before they've met!
But you know what? Thanks for your POV. It made me think...and you're right. Rey did go through a terrible breakup and perhaps that has changed him. It must've lowered his self-esteem a great deal. I pity him, I really do.

What is wrong is that all the attention is being given to TaaRey only. The focus should be on other aspects as well. Though Mitwaa sequence was pure awesomeness, Mora Piya was stretched and boring. But other than the super focused attentiom, i dont find anything wrong with Rey falling for Taani. I dont get the lust part either :p

so, err...help me out with it?

lust? I'm sorry but I'm not exactly sure what you're talking abt.I haven't really been following the show much. Smile
luv_arsha IF-Sizzlerz
luv_arsha
luv_arsha

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
your every word is soo true...i agree to each and every word you have written and that best bhabhi awardROFL.hhaha that really cracked me
and seriously i also think same that cv's has changed as one who has created such strong and mindblowing characters like kriyansh and swaron are now creating lame and useless character like taani...like seriously and they even are expecting from viewers to love her an appriciate her

appriciate to dur ki baat i feel like cracking my TV screen when she come on screen

and really i also want to ask same question from old viewers who are still watching the show that how they tolrate her...

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Alright guys, since this topic was made in July and rules have changed since then,

Topic Closed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tansy...blossom1234

Go to top