Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Dearest CV's,why not change the show name to DDT? (Page 4)

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Kunwar

I used to watch this show just because of Rey but after watching the monsoon special I have stopped it!
I can't see Rey falling for Taani and shown as a perv.. who is watching girls wearing backless clothes secretly! Dead
I dint watch the monsoon spcl, but from what I've got to knw abt it here on the forum, I want to murder those brilliant CV's for cuming up wid such shit!Dead
Dead

and Dosti is no more, even the funny boys scene is boring for me, which I used to love to watch and hold my stomach because it used to pain so hard! LOL

and Dance is toh dead, no good dance routines and less-entertaining!
we get to see only 1 dance in a whole month... dance was the thing which made this show different from other shows, but now all the shows are same for me!

I never watched serials but this was the first show which I got hooked onto like crazy...during my exams I used to watch it,watch scenes in YT and glued in FB to get more news on this show and my AJS!
am a big KriYansh fan...their chemistry attracted me more to this show...no other jodi in the Indian Television has made me this crazy!
Exact same for me! I was crazy abt this show and KriYaansh! It's all ruined now and to top that the CV's don't leave any  opportunities to ruin all those wonderful memories of KriYaansh!

and no words for Taani! she is a disgusting element in the show who has ruined everything!
Agree!Angry

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meery.

Sarah, you've basically said it all...and claps Clap
Thnx Meera!
I cannot stand Taani anymore too!
Who can? Oh right, those weirdosTongueLOL.
Its been too long, and her presence in the show is only complicating things for the worse. 
True...nahin dekhna Taani ko!
Now if only the CV's would read our posts and get this simple mssg into their heads!
I was semi-accepting of her once, but now...paani has crossed the limits of sar!

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Well, since i started watching the show like 3 days ago so i dont have much problems with it. I dont how Rey was, what was SwaRon equation or what used to be. I do remember some fleeting moments but they are not clear enough to actually compare anything.

And as a new viewer, i am not finding much problems with the show and characters. Taani may not be the best character ever, but she aint that bad. I differ from the mass general opinion and would rather call her innocent than an over grown 6 year old. Again, didnt see from the start so dunno her flaws. The actress needs some work on her emoting skills but she is passable. I dunno how Rey used to be as well, so justifying his actions aint that hard for me.

Err...what i want to say is that although many are displeased with the current track of the show, many might be enjoying at as well. And that many might not be voicing out their likeness and opinions on public forums or social networking sites like the former many. I am not saying its confirmed but it could be a possibility.

I totally respect and understand your feelings as ex-hardcore fan. The pain of seeing something so beautiful and with such massive potential go down the drain is unbearable. I wont be all preachy as to give the show a chance or act all rude and say to just move on, but the constant negativity does get a bit tiring and boring. Again, to each its own. You are free to do anything.

Lastly, since the show is from a PH and CV which totally butchered the very foundations of a sacred bond, gave an overnight 180 degree turn to characters and closed the show at a point where everyone other than die hard fans of a particular couple was cursing it, i am not much bothered about the state of D3. Believe me, the feeling of "ye tou hona hi tha" starting ringing within me the day the news of Shakti's leaving the show was announced.

Peace out.

Since you've been watching just for three days, I'll tell you a li'l abt Taani...she's a girl who's infatuated with Rey, has his posters all over her room and who comes all the way from jodhpur (or some place like that) to mumbai just to get to know this guy... a guy she dint know anything about but that he's good looking and a great dancer! And in the college when she finally meets him she keeps falling all over him, I mean she literally pulled him on top of her! What kind of a girl does that? Then, to get closer to Rey she cheats and gets into the weaklings dance group, not for one minute giving a thought about how important the post is! AND when she gets to know that Kria had been Rey's girlfriend, she dresses up like her and tries to behave like her! Would you call such a girl innocent? And does she solve any of the problems that she's created? NO! All she does is cry and cry! Glycerin ki dukaan!
If people are enjoying the show, then good for them. They want to talk about it, they're free to do so! I understand that Taani and Rey fans wud get upset by all the negativity, but they need to understand that there's a valid reason why we're upset! It's not only bcuz KriYaansh was taken away from us so brutally...
we've watched Rey from day 1 and we thought we understood him...would that Rey, OUR Rey have even tolerated a girl like Taani? No! Forget abt falling for her.
It's ridiculous, what the CV's are doing, and having spent so much of our time on this show I think we do have the right to let them know what we think.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi90-Nia-luv_arsha

Zehnaseeb. IF-Sizzlerz
Zehnaseeb.
Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Sarah, awesome postClap

i can just suggest one name:

Ajab Taani ki Gajab KahaniDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HPmaniacluv_arsha

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
hehe.. good points that uve made there..
i agree.. taani tani tani.. its only and ONLY taani...
whats up with the cast...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HPmaniac

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
@HPmaniac - well, thank you for telling me a little about Taani. From what you said, the girl looks like a hormone driven teenager wanting to live her fantasy, thats all. Nothing wrong with that IMO. I mean, personally i would rather hide myself behind 7 veils than try to get the attention or get myself noticed in front on the guy I like. Takes a lot of strength to do that. I would still term the character innocent, young and naive instead of a stalker or trouble maker. Because troubled crybabies do exist.

Coming to Rey, i dont have an idea about this guy so i dont know why is it wrong for him to fall for a character like Taani? From what I've read, Kriya had a pretty bad exit from the show, as a negative character (i am not too sure). If that is true and keeping this in mind that Rey was seriously and deeply involved with Kriya, wont a relationship that ended on a terrible not evoke changes in the personality? Normally, any guy or girl going through a harsh breakup from a relationship would change. Either they'd become depressed or just plain serious. Didnt Rey become the latter? Some light on his character would defo help me get the point that why is it so wrong for Rey to fall for Taani?

What is wrong is that all the attention is being given to TaaRey only. The focus should be on other aspects as well. Though Mitwaa sequence was pure awesomeness, Mora Piya was stretched and boring. But other than the super focused attentiom, i dont find anything wrong with Rey falling for Taani. I dont get the lust part either :p

so, err...help me out with it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fortune-

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Taani is D most nonsensical character of television..i m sick of watching dis femine butchering D3's initial charm..nw the whole story is revolvling around *taani bachao andolan*CVs are dey dumb??or dey nvr wanna accpt the truth..dat taani is sheerly unwanted..putting her amidst evry scene..n making her the unwanted centre of attention..is doin nthing mre than just paving way fr us to abandon D3!!we DONT WANT TO WATCH STUPIDITY!are we not clear enuf CINEVISTAAS!!to hell with ur DDT cant u get it clear!

ArShi90HPmaniacluv_arsha

..nams.. IF-Rockerz
..nams..
..nams..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
my coment is very short : I AGREE WID EACH AND EVRY WORD OF URS!!

DDT [ apparently the name is some sort of chemical to kill germs but ironically here its a biggest germ!! ] IS BEST SUITABLE ONE FOR THE SHOW!!

i started watching for the sake of dance!! even wen i felt my heart sink wen kria left i watched it for the sake of 'dance' but not until TAANI came into existence replacing the main element 'dance' in the show! so im off from d3 SHIT!

HPmaniac-Nia-luv_arsha

Go to top