Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Dearest CV's,why not change the show name to DDT? (Page 2)

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticLight

DDT would be a nice name considering it is also a pesticide Big smile I honestly started watching the show for SwaRon. They got me hooked. But right now I can't recognise SwaRon because they have changed the basic personalities of Swayam and Sharon drastically and in such a short time. People do change but not so much and in such a short time and that too for no plausible reason. And the way Swayam is presently treating Sharon and his "prized" relationship is unbelievable. It's like a new, different person has entered Swayam's body. The TaaRey relationship is being established too hastily and makes no sense.

LOL A banned pesticide... If the CV's could use their brains and pair Taani up wid ShivamTongueLOL or even better kick them both out of the show, then everything wud be all right! They cud focus on those characters who are loved the most by us (Rey, in my case). They're just bent on making us KriYaansh fans hate Rey!
And ur SOO right abt SwaRon!!! I like SwaRon too... not a hardcore fan, but SwaRon over Taani n ReyDead ANY day... and Swayam has always been one among my most favorite characters...to the point that I used to think Sharon doesn't deserve him! I loved the confession scene soo much! SwaRon was part of the reason I was still reading the WU's ... And the next swaron scene I saw Swayam was being all rude and hyper abt something to do wid TaaniConfusedConfused...so even if I wanted to watch his show bcuz of SwaRon I'm not going to cuz what's the use? More heartbreak? No thanks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutesneha16_bellaSwan_

puja_arsha IF-Dazzler
puja_arsha
puja_arsha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Superb post dear...sorry i don't know ur name... Even i think...dat d3 nowadays is only about dat stalker taani...its like d whole world revolves around her...she's such a cry baby...disgusting... N rey falling for her is more disgusting ... Its like CVs r trying 2 prove dat true love dosen't exits... N swaron...these days their talks r also revolving aroung dat stalker... N dance ka to D be nai hai... Before d3 meant fun, masti, romance, comedy for me...but now its just another time pass...i do watch it but no excitement like before... Such a gr8 show is goin 2 face a drastic downfall if it goes like dis... N very well said...its not dil dosti dance anymore...its dil dosti taani...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

143nishacutesneha16HPmaniac

sandhyasandy Newbie
sandhyasandy
sandhyasandy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
ur absolutly right yaar...that name perfectly suits this new serial
if ny newones r intrsted in watchng this serial, then they should not get fooled by reading the title...
DDT is awesome...
and also T3 suits this serial well meaning TEARFULL TANI KI TAMASHA( not my own titles read it somewhere on fb and thought it aptly suits the current track)...
hope they atleast change the title...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

143nishacutesneha16unajHPmaniac

unaj Groupbie
unaj
unaj

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
hahahaha well said. T3 wud sound gr8 as it suits da show even more these days. tearful tanika tamasha. hahaha. Cvs are too busy promoting dis new ronadhona queen of da tellytown and dat also at da cost of three superb lead characters- rey, swayam and sharon. Inki toh dhajjiyan udadiya hai cvs ne. Swaron romance was da must intensely beautiful lovestory. We cud feel their pain, shed our tears and share their joy. Infact lived through their tale. By now, we've already become vry possessive swaron fans. Thanks to wonderfully talented tanha. But these days we cannot relate to them. to highlight da crybaby cvs are ruining everybody's character which is unacceptable. Vrinda as tani just can't act. Dialoguebazi toh durki baat, rona tak dhangse nahin kar sakti. If she fails to impress,how can we accept her. But cvs dont get it. I miss my swaron terribly. Even swayam's character is getting irritating. M hating d3 these days.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasandyHPmaniac

jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Awesum Clap
DDT Nice one !
Thnks for dis much needed post u've penned down the feelings of all KR fans.. Thnx.. !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HPmaniac

misha24 Senior Member
misha24
misha24

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
DDT nice name... i said this thing so many times that whole story revolves around taani... fr cvs the only important character is taani... hate it. I quit d3 and be honest i don't feel bad bcs i don't have the power to tolerate taani anymore and it hurts to see that cvs totally sidelined swaron in the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HPmaniac

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I had long back once said after one of the Tani 'dance Wacko' that if D3 continue to highlight Tani then D3 should better change its name to Desperate Bride. Stern Smile. I never knew my word would really come true to such an extent.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour.meeryyHPmaniac-Nia-Lovenarbhiluv_arsha

meeryy Goldie
meeryy
meeryy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Shishir...Desperate Bride and occasional Black Widow...is SO insanely true!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour.Gratitude_MeHPmaniac-Nia-marauderluv_arsha

Go to top