Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Dearest CV's,why not change the show name to DDT?

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged

DDT-Dil dostii taani... It's like the whole show revolves around her... taani taani taani everywhere!
There are just 3 people on the show who actually matter to the fans- Rey,Swayam and Sharon.

Reyaansh Singhania- the captain of the Dazzler's dance team, college heartthrob and GS is now nothing more than Taani's baby-sitter.
Simple, sweet and charming Swayam who used to once upon a time solve every problem that came his way very sensibly, has now gone from Sharon's majnu to Taani's 'Bhai'.
Sharon
-the diva! From tigress to uh...COW. Sorry, but true. Seems to me like Taani's bhaabiji is trying to win this year's best bhaabi award.

And when was the last time some serious dancing was showed? Like with some amazing dance moves that would leave us spellbound or make us want to stand on our seats and clap for them. The kind of stuff that I KNOW the D3 cast is capable of?

I'm just plain sick of it. Acche shows ki kami nahin hai TV and internet par... All my free time's taken up by trying to catch up with supernatural, pretty little liars, the vampire diaries etc etc etc. But the fact is... I fell in love with D3. I used to proudly tell all my angrezi-obsessed friends about this unique, amazing, totally fun-filled DESI show and got them to watch the show too... Yes, I was heart-broken when Shakti left and I swore I wouldn't watch the show again if they got another girl instead of getting a replacement for Kria (that is, if getting Shakti back is impossible). But truth is, I still can't help myself but take a look at the written updates every now and then... and it's just SO frustrating that this show has gone from awesome to awful and all because of that Taani who the CV's just wont get rid of!
Honestly, someone plz tell me, have the CV's got changed or something? Cuz it seems impossible that the same people who made me fall in love with this show are now making me absolutely hate it!

NAHIN dekhna hai Taani ko, NAHIN chaahiye Taani show mein... am I being clear enough? Cuz the CV's sure seem to be immune to common sense. Why else when most of the fandom has rejected Taani, the CV's still insist on making the show all about her! Stupid, much?

There's a saying...
First Impression is the Last Impression
My first impression of Taani was that she was a total stalker... then I realized she was also dumb, useless and just stupidly clumsy. Facing a problem? Cry about it and get others to solve it. Need to take an important decision? Get manipulated easily into taking the worst decision possible. Taani is even more anti-feminist than Gopi bahu! And I thought it wouldn't have been possible to create such a character! Kudos to you CV's.

It's been what 4, 5 months since she entered the show? Is it really possible to alter her character so much that I actually begin to like her now? NO.

Even if she suddenly starts to dance like Shakira and somehow manage to solve the footloose related problems and get both the dance groups to win the competition, even then I won't like her. Heck, she could take a bullet for Swayam and save Rey from getting run over by a car and I would STILL not like her any more than I like the rat that seems to have taken up permanent residence in my balcony! Well ok, that's not true... the rat is kinda cute.

I know I sound harsh...it's just that I'm seriously annoyed at the way the show is going. I loved D3. DDT gets on my nerves.

I'd like to ask everyone who still watches the show, how do you people put up with all this nonsense? I mean, how many of you actually like Taani? Are you'll willing to accept her if she does show some kinda improvement? (God alone knows when that will happen or if it's even possible) I would really like to know! Plz do reply!

Edited by HPmaniac - 19 July 2012 at 4:37am

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapooriruleme143nishakomaltannucutesneha16sudhi18291stluvshantanuakshayshettysanchariswaronangeleyezmalkarichi_ridstashu20misha24Lightening_111ritsranveerkool kanzArsha85ramya26neeliyerArShi90Ardour.lyfisbeautifulmeeryyswaron19Satluvsd3dhaakshu.CoffeeStains.Monica..---Shweta----Snehaa-Essence..NabzKaJenDMGsreya19roy--Rumeli--taniya_dostiiyasripuja_arshaSaumya_D3Anindita91_bellaSwan_PhantasmGratitude_MeTanuka_TanHaSawyer_Tom-Nia--Jum-RulzZ-jane_krittzz...Pihu.k11..nams..yogini64.Comics_Music.Riddikulusbasket_101..DamonCrazy..maraudercrazyskyJollyRancher.luv_arshaABBY92Zehnaseeb.KriYaansh960-FrozenRain-Black_StoneBorn2Dance_SenbonZakura_CrazyGirl.21MehRya..

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Firstly DDT seems to suit the ongoing plot quite well. LOL
The entire plot has been manipulated just to satisfy a bloody stalker. The entire screen space is devoted to an antagonist whose intentions are as clear as mist and a pitiable lady who roams around St. Louis wid a tag of BABYSITTERS DEMANDED.
Kriyaansh have been slaughtered to almost an unimaginative extent.Barring sum people who must not be named, we all r hating dis goody goody Sharon, a pervert Rey, an ever so - bashing Vishakha n many more.Palki has butchered Swaron just to satisfy Miss Taani. The hopes n expectations crossed a different level after we got the heavenly confession but alas, looks like they hardly care about us.
Theres much to complain, if only someone listened to us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

143nishasudhi1829sreya19roy_bellaSwan_HPmaniacBorn2Dance

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
And when was the last time some serious dancing was showed? Like with some amazing dance moves that would leave us spellbound or make us want to stand on our seats and clap for them. The kind of stuff that I KNOW the D3 cast is capable of?

i really wanted some 1 to state this and thank u for doing it !!!!

according to me we dnt see CLASS D3 perfomances now is bcozall of dem are brilliant dancer and taani is NOTHING so palki and CVs r afraid dat the other might dominate her and palki wont want her pyari and her fav character on the show to b dominated by others...!!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

manu.chotusandhyasandyraveena2807sreya19royArdour._bellaSwan_HPmaniacBorn2Dance

JollyRancher. IF-Sizzlerz
JollyRancher.
JollyRancher.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
I used to watch this show just because of Rey but after watching the monsoon special I have stopped it!
I can't see Rey falling for Taani and shown as a perv.. who is watching girls wearing backless clothes secretly! Dead

and Dosti is no more, even the funny boys scene is boring for me, which I used to love to watch and hold my stomach because it used to pain so hard! LOL

and Dance is toh dead, no good dance routines and less-entertaining!
we get to see only 1 dance in a whole month... dance was the thing which made this show different from other shows, but now all the shows are same for me!

I never watched serials but this was the first show which I got hooked onto like crazy...during my exams I used to watch it,watch scenes in YT and glued in FB to get more news on this show and my AJS!
am a big KriYansh fan...their chemistry attracted me more to this show...no other jodi in the Indian Television has made me this crazy!

and no words for Taani! she is a disgusting element in the show who has ruined everything!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

143nishacutesneha16sandhyasandyangeleyezmalkarichi_ridsritsranveerLightening_111sreya19royHPmaniac-Nia-Born2Dance

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
The new name of the show should be " Taani ki Kahaanii" ...And yes v all love d 3 main characters but i also love the others.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sreya19royHPmaniacBorn2Dance

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HPmaniac

DDT-Dil dostii taani... It's like the whole show revolves around her... taani taani taani everywhere!
There are just 3 people on the show who actually matter to the fans- Rey,Swayam and Sharon.

Reyaansh Singhania- the captain of the Dazzler's dance team, college heartthrob and GS is now nothing more than Taani's baby-sitter.
Simple, sweet and charming Swayam who used to once upon a time solve every problem that came his way very sensibly, has now gone from Sharon's majnu to Taani's 'Bhai'.
Sharon
-the diva! From tigress to uh...COW. Sorry, but true. Seems to me like Taani's bhaabiji is trying to win this year's best bhaabi award.

I'm just plain sick of it. Acche shows ki kami nahin hai TV and internet par... All my free time's taken up by trying to catch up with supernatural, pretty little liars, the vampire diaries etc etc etc. But the fact is... I fell in love with D3. I used to proudly tell all my angrezi-obsessed friends about this unique, amazing, totally fun-filled DESI show and got them to watch the show too... Yes, I was heart-broken when Shakti left and I swore I wouldn't watch the show again if they got another girl instead of getting a replacement for Kria (that is, if getting Shakti back is impossible). But truth is, I still can't help myself but take a look at the written updates every now and then... and it's just SO frustrating that this show has gone from awesome to awful and all because of that Taani who the CV's just wont get rid of!
Honestly, someone plz tell me, have the CV's got changed or something? Cuz it seems impossible that the same people who made me fall in love with this show are now making me absolutely hate it!

NAHIN dekhna hai Taani ko, NAHIN chaahiye Taani show mein... am I being clear enough? Cuz the CV's sure seem to be immune to common sense. Why else when most of the fandom has rejected Taani, the CV's still insist on making the show all about her! Stupid, much?

There's a saying...
First Impression is the Last Impression
My first impression of Taani was that she was a total stalker... then I realized she was also dumb, useless and just stupidly clumsy. Facing a problem? Cry about it and get others to solve it. Need to take an important decision? Get manipulated easily into taking the worst decision possible. Taani is even more anti-feminist than Gopi bahu! And I thought it wouldn't have been possible to create such a character! Kudos to you CV's.

It's been what 4, 5 months since she entered the show? Is it really possible to alter her character so much that I actually begin to like her now? NO.

Even if she suddenly starts to dance like Shakira and somehow manage to solve the footloose related problems and get both the dance groups to win the competition, even then I won't like her. Heck, she could take a bullet for Swayam and save Rey from getting run over by a car and I would STILL not like her any more than I like the rat that seems to have taken up permanent residence in my balcony! Well ok, that's not true... the rat is kinda cute.

I know I sound harsh...it's just that I'm seriously annoyed at the way the show is going. I loved D3. DDT gets on my nerves.

I'd like to ask everyone who still watches the show, how do you people put up with all this nonsense? I mean, how many of you actually like Taani? Are you'll willing to accept her if she does show some kinda improvement? (God alone knows when that will happen or if it's even possible) I would really like to know! Plz do reply!

ditoo n i really liked ur clear lines...
NAHIN dekhna hai Taani ko, NAHIN chaahiye Taani show mein

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutesneha16sreya19royHPmaniac-Nia-

meeryy Goldie
meeryy
meeryy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Sarah, you've basically said it all...and claps Clap
I cannot stand Taani anymore too! Its been too long, and her presence in the show is only complicating things for the worse. 
True...nahin dekhna Taani ko!

I was semi-accepting of her once, but now...paani has crossed the limits of sar!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltannucutesneha16Ardour.-Nia-

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Well, since i started watching the show like 3 days ago so i dont have much problems with it. I dont how Rey was, what was SwaRon equation or what used to be. I do remember some fleeting moments but they are not clear enough to actually compare anything.

And as a new viewer, i am not finding much problems with the show and characters. Taani may not be the best character ever, but she aint that bad. I differ from the mass general opinion and would rather call her innocent than an over grown 6 year old. Again, didnt see from the start so dunno her flaws. The actress needs some work on her emoting skills but she is passable. I dunno how Rey used to be as well, so justifying his actions aint that hard for me.

Err...what i want to say is that although many are displeased with the current track of the show, many might be enjoying at as well. And that many might not be voicing out their likeness and opinions on public forums or social networking sites like the former many. I am not saying its confirmed but it could be a possibility.

I totally respect and understand your feelings as ex-hardcore fan. The pain of seeing something so beautiful and with such massive potential go down the drain is unbearable. I wont be all preachy as to give the show a chance or act all rude and say to just move on, but the constant negativity does get a bit tiring and boring. Again, to each its own. You are free to do anything.

Lastly, since the show is from a PH and CV which totally butchered the very foundations of a sacred bond, gave an overnight 180 degree turn to characters and closed the show at a point where everyone other than die hard fans of a particular couple was cursing it, i am not much bothered about the state of D3. Believe me, the feeling of "ye tou hona hi tha" starting ringing within me the day the news of Shakti's leaving the show was announced.

Peace out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Born2Dance

Go to top