Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh-Tera Hone Laga Hun(AT 7)caps pg125,126,128 (Page 95)

cosmogirl77 IF-Dazzler
cosmogirl77
cosmogirl77

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

oye he never made puppy. eys its anandi who called him inside.. does he want go in that barish.. instead staying back... ab uske pass pehlese gift tha to usmai uski galti thodi na hai...coat remove kiya to kya jaitsar ki garmi mai pehnta gumega.. upar se barish ke coat gila hogaya tha.. dont you knwo that... he is bechara.. you are seeing diffrent way.. Casanova.. khud apne aapko invlite karva dete hai invite ke liye wait nahi karte.. LOL

Sorry... itna bechara expression diya Shiv ne ki, agar Anandi invite nahi ke toh phir main apni house mein invite kartheee... ROFL Sab ko bewakoof banaraha hain Shiv.
Kisne kaha ki all collectors should wear coat... We never asked him nor did Anandi or DS. He wears it and removes it now and then in front of Anandi...LOL. If he really was not a Casanova, then he should have given the gift on the doorstep, removed his coat, held it on his head and ran to his Circuit house... Don't say anything about getting wet and bechara and all... Why? helping the cows did he not get gila gila...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalitsRitzi

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Oh man, if anyone looks at my work Internet history, they're going to think I'm a drug addict with all the Google searches I've been doing on intravenous injection of alcohol for my FF! The things I do for BV... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmogirl77dixie123itsRitzi

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Gila gila gila Shiv gila gila... mila mila mila koi mila mila...! Wink

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Goood Morning people

I wake up, AnSh sick and find a delicious article about them.

Dil ko tandak pad gayi eheheh

SiriuslySujalcosmogirl77

cosmogirl77 IF-Dazzler
cosmogirl77
cosmogirl77

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

i dnt think he flexes his muscles afta removing coat he is doing work u r exaggerating Angry

areee ritzi, pehle baatao tum Udayveer ko kab chodkar Shiv ke peeche peeche yahan agayee?
and he is doing work it seems? What work? Saving cows from rain? Noble prize deni padegee Collector saab ko for humanity and love shown towards cows of Jeitsar...LOL

SiriuslySujalitsRitzi

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cosmogirl77

Originally posted by DonIsback

oye he never made puppy. eys its anandi who called him inside.. does he want go in that barish.. instead staying back... ab uske pass pehlese gift tha to usmai uski galti thodi na hai...coat remove kiya to kya jaitsar ki garmi mai pehnta gumega.. upar se barish ke coat gila hogaya tha.. dont you knwo that... he is bechara.. you are seeing diffrent way.. Casanova.. khud apne aapko invlite karva dete hai invite ke liye wait nahi karte.. LOL

Sorry... itna bechara expression diya Shiv ne ki, agar Anandi invite nahi ke toh phir main apni house mein invite kartheee... ROFL Sab ko bewakoof banaraha hain Shiv.
Kisne kaha ki all collectors should wear coat... We never asked him nor did Anandi or DS. He wears it and removes it now and then in front of Anandi...LOL. If he really was not a Casanova, then he should have given the gift on the doorstep, removed his coat, held it on his head and ran to his Circuit house... Don't say anything about getting wet and bechara and all... Why? helping the cows did he not get gila gila...LOL

oye usko kya sapna aaya tha aur cow ko bacheke liye gila hona aur aisa gila hona diffrent things... he is truly helpful..isliye usne us janvaro ke liya gila hona pasand kiya. .and about what he were its only depend on him..  what he want.. you me ds and anandi cand decide its... just like do you think leaving gift on doerstep.. do you think him dudhwala aur what.. if i was in that place i will never left gift like this.. and helping cows is out of humanity you cant challenge that... his perspective is different about it... he believe to helping them so he help them.. 

we can same can express about anandi to.. she want to filrt with him. .even when she find out makhan kaka is not home. going somewhere she still called him inside.. now the who is doing flirting here..LOL

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cosmogirl77

Originally posted by ritzi12

i dnt think he flexes his muscles afta removing coat he is doing work u r exaggerating Angry

areee ritzi, pehle baatao tum Udayveer ko kab chodkar Shiv ke peeche peeche yahan agayee?
and he is doing work it seems? What work? Saving cows from rain? Noble prize deni padegee Collector saab ko for humanity and love shown towards cows of Jeitsar...LOL

haha main udaiveer ko choda nahin hain he is my fav but tat serial is gonna end so have to find new 
banda n found Shiv lol i really liked him tats all LOL

see personally he is grt means  who will get wet to save cows but collector saab ne yeh kiya cows and anandi ke liye LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmogirl77

cosmogirl77 IF-Dazzler
cosmogirl77
cosmogirl77

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
First let me laugh ... ROFL ROFLROFL

Ok, lets carry on.
 I said give it to her on the doorstep not leave it... Who knows for Anandi he may even become a dhoodwala...after all he saved the cows for her..

I nowhere said Anandi is flirting or not flirting... All I am saying is Shiv is not bechara, he knows what to do and how to patofy Anandi just not showing it...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

Go to top